The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Lady V seems to be on long leave agin... Zzzzz
Old 11-01-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Violet seems gone as well.
Looks like ML refresh going on at iPhone spa.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Poiuy17 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Lady V seems to be on long leave agin... Zzzzz
Serious uh bro? Wanted to try her or rachel tmr.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of

just went to the OWO marsling but it's not open. any bro has the contact or wechat pls PM me. thank you
Old 12-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of
just went to the OMO marsling but it's not open. any bro has the contact or wechat pls PM me. thank you
Old 12-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Weekend afternoon 12pm to around 6pm both shops across iPhone place are usually open. However their looks really don’t appeal much so I feel is ok to give it a miss.
Old 14-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Wanted to go back to iPhone shop, but Yanzi is gone! Anyone know where she went to can PM me? I miss her go gao teasing.....
Old 15-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wanted to go back to iPhone shop, but Yanzi is gone! Anyone know where she went to can PM me? I miss her go gao teasing.....
balik kampong China

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 15-01-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Is V back from leave?
Old 16-01-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
john120 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is the OWO shop located at the iPhone spa block or across the road? couldn't see any spa like shop other than iPhone spa
Old 18-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 19
Gennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundrowning View Post
Any idea what is the opening hours of the OWO at marsling?
Think she only opens at 12pm if i remember correctly, then closes at ard 9-9.30pm.

Try calling her, the number is there for all to see bro.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

the owo gal rested for one week and start operation today again..bros can check it out again.
Old 24-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Thisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damn what happened to iphone? All the good ones gone :/

Haven't tried any of the others before, which ones got chance of GQ?
Old 31-01-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
jaredlohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Diamond at iphone spa yesterday. Very flirty girl and maybe the fact that i am chinese but can speak fluent malay turns her on abit hehe. Aggressive teasing and constantly resting her 2 knockers on my face when massage my chest. Finally popped GQ and oh my god, her hands work wonders😜
Old 07-02-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlohh View Post
Tried Diamond at iphone spa yesterday. Very flirty girl and maybe the fact that i am chinese but can speak fluent malay turns her on abit hehe. Aggressive teasing and constantly resting her 2 knockers on my face when massage my chest. Finally popped GQ and oh my god, her hands work wonders😜

Who is that? Cant find it on their web
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1