The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2013, kuching, miri

Old 07-01-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 0
bikerboy59 is one of the Best!bikerboy59 is one of the Best!bikerboy59 is one of the Best!
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name: Luna
Face: 7.5/10 tan GND look with braces
Boobs: 9/10 nicely natural
BBBJ: 9/10 sloppy just how I like it
CIM: Possible but did not opt for it
FJ: 9/10 excellent
DFK: 9/10 excellent
Moan: 9/10 excellent and intimate
Daty: Yes but YMMV
GFE: 10/10 excellent attitude and enthusiasm

Chose Luna for an overnight from her pics showing off her fit body. When I first saw her, I knew I made the right decision as she looks just like her pics -- girl next door look, smiling, in a body fitting black dress.

She speaks good English and is quite clever to give me some dirty talk that I asked for. She is a good kisser and great at giving BBBJs with lots of spit. She is cleanly shaven and very enjoyable to dine on (painting) and FJ proceeded with lots of sexy moans and encouraging dirty talk.

Enjoyed 3 shots overnight as she took care of me and kept me company while enjoying in-room dining. Will be considered for repeat but I'm curious to sample other SSN ladies in the future. Thanks and cheers.
Old 11-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweetpineapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros! I am new to Sammyboy and because of SNN’s amazing service, I gotta write him and his girls some reviews. They definitely deserve big times!

Firstly to start SNN’s service and engagement, he has been super helpful and patient in explaining to me about his procedures and rules when I first contacted him (please see his threads probably few pages before this as he has left his email address to contact him). He is very prompt in getting back to you. I’ve engaged him three times and below are the reviews. overall, two girls at different ages, are there to please you and remember they are also human being and they have needs - hence mutual respect from both ends to satisfy each other

#1. Chloe (2times: both times in Nov 2023)

Face: 7/10 for me
Body: 9/10 petite size, smooth silky white skin; a lil skinny for me - afraid will break her lol
Boobs: 32B smaller boob but honestly it suits her size
BBBJ: 7/10 - not too bad but could improve
CIM: didn't ask and try
FJ: 8/10 she is one wild college girl - she likes to be on top and rides hard till she orgasm and legs shaking. Like that as it shows she is enjoying!
Fingering: yes and DATY. No smell
GFE: 8/10 to me
Overall: 8/10 she is good, horny and leaning towards the cute side for me. Laughs and giggles at my lame jokes, take a tad bit for her to warm up to. As she is still young, hence conversation about life is not as large lol

#2. Ava, last night(Initially wanted Ginny but she wasn’t feeling too well, Ava recommended by SNN based on my needs and criteria)

Face: 8.5/10. Her stare when she is in the mood, sexy and gets you going. That “meow meow” look!!
Body: 9/10 - smooth white skin
Boobs: 9/10 34B. For me is huge and just nice for me, still good to hold and she loves you grabbing it.
BBBJ: 9/10 wet and slurpy!! She enjoys it, after me DATY her for a period of time, she whisper to me saying is time for her to eat me. Meowww!
FJ: 10/10 - amazeballs experience for me please. She started riding on top of me, she rides on me so hard and moans so loud! Got me turned on even more!! Rides till she orgasm and legs shaking, then is my turn to do the work and missionary her. She likes it fast and deep!
Fingering: yes and DATY
GFE: 10/10. Compares to Chloe’s, Ava is working adult and older hence we started to conversations to get to know each other and leads into us asking each other what please one another. And we shared so we know what to do later
Overall: 9.9/10 - she left such an impression that it still lingers in my mind and get me horny. Can’t wait to make another appointment with her soon
Old 11-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

sweetpineapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros! I am new to Sammyboy and because of SNN’s amazing service, I gotta write him and his girls some reviews. They definitely deserve big times!

Firstly to start SNN’s service and engagement, he has been super helpful and patient in explaining to me about his procedures and rules when I first contacted him (please see his threads probably few pages before this as he has left his email address to contact him). He is very prompt in getting back to you. I’ve engaged him three times and below are the reviews. overall, two girls at different ages, are there to please you and remember they are also human being and they have needs - hence mutual respect from both ends to satisfy each other

#1. Chloe (2times: both times in Nov 2023)

Face: 7/10 for me
Body: 9/10 petite size, smooth silky white skin; a lil skinny for me - afraid will break her lol
Boobs: 32B smaller boob but honestly it suits her size
BBBJ: 7/10 - not too bad but could improve
CIM: didn't ask and try
FJ: 8/10 she is one wild college girl - she likes to be on top and rides hard till she orgasm and legs shaking. Like that as it shows she is enjoying!
Fingering: yes and DATY. No smell
GFE: 8/10 to me
Overall: 8/10 she is good, horny and leaning towards the cute side for me. Laughs and giggles at my lame jokes, take a tad bit for her to warm up to. As she is still young, hence conversation about life is not as large lol

#2. Ava, last night (Initially wanted Ginny but she wasn’t feeling too well, Ava recommended by SNN based on my needs and criteria)

Face: 8.5/10. Her stare when she is in the mood, sexy and gets you going. That “meow meow” look!!
Body: 9/10 - smooth white skin
Boobs: 9/10 34B. For me is huge and just nice for me, still good to hold and she loves you grabbing it.
BBBJ: 9/10 wet and slurpy!! She enjoys it, after me DATY her for a period of time, she whisper to me saying is time for her to eat me. Meowww!
FJ: 10/10 - amazeballs experience for me please. She started riding on top of me, she rides on me so hard and moans so loud! Got me turned on even more!! Rides till she orgasm and legs shaking, then is my turn to do the work and missionary her. She likes it fast and deep!
Fingering: yes and DATY
GFE: 10/10. Compares to Chloe’s, Ava is working adult and older hence we started to conversations to get to know each other and leads into us asking each other what please one another. And we shared so we know what to do later
Overall: 9.9/10 - she left such an impression that it still lingers in my mind and get me horny. Can’t wait to make another appointment with her soon
Old 16-01-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Frankzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for arrangement SNN
Baby:
Face: 9/10 mesmerizing eyes and straight nose, with a hint of exotic (although local but has Thai blood somewhere along family line). A bit of baby fat (and ya that’s her name) but it’s the right kind of classic cute girl look I prefer
Body: 8.5/10 firm butt from workout, bouncy touch feel
Boob: 8/10 standard B
BBBJ: 9/10 good skills, she enjoys it and she looks into your eyes with lust
FJ: 9/10 proactive, gets wet easily and her soft moan just turns me on and makes me surrender fast
GFE: 10/10. If you build good chemistry with her, she is just the gf you wish you had had in your 20s.
WIR: yes, enjoyed the companionship.
Old 23-01-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Wen008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hii anyone can send me any freelance for area shah alam ? Thanks in advance
Old 27-01-2024, 11:33 PM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 26
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelance from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u are want to become member as I only special arrange the Premium Girl for my members only.

Please email me at [email protected] if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below. FR since 2011 until now.

http://sammyboyforum.info/show...264843&page=75
http://sammyboyforum.info/show...546861&page=13
http://sammyboyforum.info/show...58761&page=156
Old 08-02-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Frankzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx Snn for another good reccie
Giselle
Face: 9.5/10 probably one of the best of SNN stable. Surprised me on the upside when I went down to meet her - I had to double confirm I was meeting the right girl haha. She is pretty in a natura way.
Body: 10/10 she was in t shirt and running shorts when arrived; shows her fit body perfectly. She can probably effortlessly be the car racing girl in FF series. She treats her body with care and is proud of it too. Smooth and tender skin.
Boob: 8.5/10 not huge but nice
Pussy: clean shaven and can DATY. She enjoys it.
BBBJ: 9/10 good skills, can go really deep
FJ: 9/10. Tight tight tight. Not loud but sensual moan. I finished in cow girl as just too tight for me to control.
CIM: didn’t try
GFE: 9.5/10. Overall she has both the sexy and GND feel. Cuddling and chitchat all feel nice. She’s on the pricier side but would be your safe choice if you want a high quality companion
Old 14-02-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haven’t seen an FR for Giselle in a long while. Indeed the Gem of all gems.

Reading your FR reminds me of when I first booked Giselle. I was also shocked when I picked her up from the lobby. Crop top and black flowy pants. Petite fit body, smooth skin and feminine.

Had such great rough sex. Couldn’t forget the night.

Been trying other girls but been really hit or miss. Should return for Giselle soon.

Isabella is also petite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankzzz View Post
Thx Snn for another good reccie
Giselle
Face: 9.5/10 probably one of the best of SNN stable. Surprised me on the upside when I went down to meet her - I had to double confirm I was meeting the right girl haha. She is pretty in a natura way.
Body: 10/10 she was in t shirt and running shorts when arrived; shows her fit body perfectly. She can probably effortlessly be the car racing girl in FF series. She treats her body with care and is proud of it too. Smooth and tender skin.
Boob: 8.5/10 not huge but nice
Pussy: clean shaven and can DATY. She enjoys it.
BBBJ: 9/10 good skills, can go really deep
FJ: 9/10. Tight tight tight. Not loud but sensual moan. I finished in cow girl as just too tight for me to control.
CIM: didn’t try
GFE: 9.5/10. Overall she has both the sexy and GND feel. Cuddling and chitchat all feel nice. She’s on the pricier side but would be your safe choice if you want a high quality companion
Old 24-02-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Chap Goh Mei

Meeting back Bella last month after she back to SNN team

Name: Bella the cabin crew
Race : Malaysian mix Malay/ Chinese
Face: 7.5/10 mature type
Body: 8/10 those who love curvy type
Boobs: Solid C fair type
Blowjob: Good n she take her time and allow CIM
Fingering: Yea
Gfe: this round better GFE, more feel
Skills: Need a little time to break ice then love to fuck hard & deep.

Overall : very good for me. She got those huge boobs, fair & exotic type of look. She came with jeans and deep V top with expose quarter balls ⚽️ ⚽️

Don't pm me for contact. All arranged by Sucknehneh
Old 26-02-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yeahdan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR in December 2023, booked Sophia 2nd time with Bro SNN before Christmas. Met her at lobby, office attire exhibited her firm body, friendly chit chat along the way. In the room, when she saw the 2 bottles of wines that I brought, she was so happy and said half drunk is great for sex.

Race: Chinese
Face: 8/10, decent looking OL
Body: good height, 8/10
Skin: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (including ass rimming!) and no rush
CIM: Yes. 1st CIM, 2nd pulled out the dotted CD and cum on her booty.
FJ: 11/11 (yes, she has high sex drive and enjoying it, contrasting from those CFM lady).
Kissing: 10/10 (slow steady gentle) hygiene mouthwash before kissing
Moan: 9/10 (she likes intermittent intensity will demand to fuck harder when about to come)
GFE: 10/10 great, nice chat over life and works
WIR: Yes

Enjoyed the session (luckily partner was on girls trip oversea, else sure kena as no juice left! finished the wines, tipped her to get supper
happy like a little gal.
Old 07-03-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cfk962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the opportunity to try two gals

Name - Jasmine
Tall bae with model figure... face looks like Korean with a little similarity as the youthful JovanePJY (https://www.instagram.com/jovanepjy/?hl=en).. She's 1/4 Japanese in actual, which explains her look.
Natural boobs...
Despite her age (19yo), she does come with experience like it's not her first rodeo. Great GFE, intellectual, can converse in english and mandarin well. Doesn't feel like you're talking to 19 year olds..
FJ is excellent... very sensitive to fingering... and loves some BDSM action

Name - Jennifer
Petite with very cute office girl look. She's the kind of office secretary you fantasize banging in office
Very good GFE.. English speaking.. I dont think her mandarin is strong to be able to keep the conversation flowing..
Her BJ skills is 110% best.. if I hadn't wear a cock ring, I think i would have cummed quicker...
FJ is also excellent... extremely sensitive to fingering
Her only downside is the lack of grab-able tits and ass.. That said, I will still come back for her..
Old 10-03-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboy59 View Post
Name: Luna
Face: 7.5/10 tan GND look with braces
Boobs: 9/10 nicely natural
BBBJ: 9/10 sloppy just how I like it
CIM: Possible but did not opt for it
FJ: 9/10 excellent
DFK: 9/10 excellent
Moan: 9/10 excellent and intimate
Daty: Yes but YMMV
GFE: 10/10 excellent attitude and enthusiasm

Chose Luna for an overnight from her pics showing off her fit body. When I first saw her, I knew I made the right decision as she looks just like her pics -- girl next door look, smiling, in a body fitting black dress.

She speaks good English and is quite clever to give me some dirty talk that I asked for. She is a good kisser and great at giving BBBJs with lots of spit. She is cleanly shaven and very enjoyable to dine on (painting) and FJ proceeded with lots of sexy moans and encouraging dirty talk.

Enjoyed 3 shots overnight as she took care of me and kept me company while enjoying in-room dining. Will be considered for repeat but I'm curious to sample other SSN ladies in the future. Thanks and cheers.
Any best recs on SNN to recommend?
Old 11-03-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name: Jasmine
Race : Chinese
Face: 7.0/10
Body: 9.5/10
Boobs: Great Size, C cup
Blowjob: 8/10
Fingering: Yea
Gfe: 10/10
Skills: 10/10

Booked Jasmine last week (2nd Week March). We met at the hotel lobby. I arrived a bit late, and when I saw her, I was truly mesmerized by her appearance in the grey dress (like the picture). However, I must honestly say that her looks didn't quite match cfk962's description. She's still beautiful, but more like a girl-next-door type; honestly, I would rate her appearance lower.

She spoke English extremely well. We went to the room, she showered, and then came out in a robe. Afterward, I showered. On the bed, her BJJ skills were good. They weren't as impressive as Mandy's or Angeline's (long-time veterans would know), but they were good enough by her standards. Similar to cfk962's review, she didn't seem like a novice at this. Honestly, I had doubts when I booked her because of her age, but she proved me wrong. Her breasts were beautiful, with nipples that were a very light brown shade. And of course we fucked and got the deed done.

I couldn't go for round 2 because I was honestly exhausted from all the prior work. I was glad that she was willing to give it a long run. After everything was done, we had a great conversation, ordered some drinks, talked some more, and then parted ways.
Old 15-03-2024, 06:37 AM
Samster (M)

monkeyman22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For anyone looking for local girls in KL SNN is honestly the man. Was skeptical initially since I've tried a few other agents and was just catfished. Just met with one of the girls from SNN and she blew me out of the water. Will be booking a few more while i'm still in KL and will be post my ratings soon
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
aubcrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried SNN for the first time and here's my honest feedback

Girl: Cassie
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 Natural C Cup and big. A bit of fat on tummy but not noticeable
GFE: 10/10 Very playable and had a very good chat. Even though she's not working she's a bit older with good life experience and can chat about many things
BBBJ: 9/10 Very hardworking with good technique, almost CIM if never control
FJ: 8.5/10 Didn't try any exotic position but came quickly as she's good at dfk.
Overall: 8.5/10

Highly recommend SNN. Even though people may think his price is high,he is highly responsive in arranging and is truthful about his girls. IMO a very reliable OKT and that is worth paying for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1