The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Banchelor Party

Actually have super chio gals, problem is they are scattered around. Some here some there. I thought G-club's have lotsa chio ones? I haven't been that's why I don't know anything about G-clubs.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 30-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacks4life View Post
Price is not an issue for per girl.
Price not an issue, but in reality how much u willing to pay? USD 10,000?

Quote:
Must be able to let us choose which girls we want. Not those call and send and can't see how the girls looks like.
If u are willing to pay, there are options. Same as above, how much are u willing to pay? Cow wheel is huge u know.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Price not an issue, but in reality how much u willing to pay? USD 10,000?
Same as above, how much are u willing to pay? Cow wheel is huge u know.
They don understand the thai market.......... Watever they wan is a matter and question of ฿฿฿............ When they say price is not an issue they make skies the limit so they definitely can afford ur premium hand holding n consultancy services n I tink they nid it for such premium request .............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 30-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
When they say price is not an issue they make skies the limit so they definitely can afford ur premium hand holding n consultancy services n I tink they nid it for such premium request .............
These ppl always say.... money is not an issue but when I mentioned USD 1000... they tiam tiam.
Old 30-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
These ppl always say.... money is not an issue but when I mentioned USD 1000... they tiam tiam.
Money not an issue la... but rather spend together with friends den spend on a lady which mayb in the end u might get nothing...
My premium services charge only USD 800.
Old 30-04-2015, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
Thanks seniors for all advice on telcos...I am good to go for my vigin trip...will share in return my Field report and I will try share some photos.... Please guide newbie here along...have a great holiday week to all seniors.
You will find telcos around Gate 6 and 7. Basic call and data SIM will meet your needs

Old 30-04-2015, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Money is not an issue for me neither; just have an issue when parting with it!

Old 30-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where got nice Tom Yam ah?? 5 star hotel or road side stall ah?? The price you paid is up to individual, at the end, it's still a bow of Tom Yam. It's only u want Ala Carte or u want Buffet only...
Old 30-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
usually all these people ...talk is like singing ...
they tink sgd convert to thai baht very big... n ya... if u want models.. 50k bht also have....
Old 30-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Planning a bachelor party for my friend.

Wanna know where can we get those super chio, super sexy Thai girls in Bangkok for overnight or days. Price is not an issue for per girl. Please no forum girls type. They are really not super chio models.

Must be able to let us choose which girls we want. Not those call and send and can't see how the girls looks like.

Please advise.
If your bachelor party plan is just fu*kin girls, I'm pretty sure it'll be extremely monotonous and boring. And planning a bachelor party to me is a big thing, so you have to be pro-active and spend >10 hours of researching to plan a good one. But that's how I see it...
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 30-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
My premium services charge only USD 800.
nnkc, play punk with me.... come n fight business.
Old 30-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
They don understand the thai market.......... Watever they wan is a matter and question of ฿฿฿............ When they say price is not an issue they make skies the limit so they definitely can afford ur premium hand holding n consultancy services n I tink they nid it for such premium request .............
555..if money not an issue then y need to go all the way to bkk. SG can laew....really air Kang Kang talk.....guess his Thai to SG conversion is $1sgd to 1thb.
Old 30-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros and gurus of bkk. i'm staying along Sukhumvit Soi 20.. any good decent place with for fun massages? clean and dirty are fine..
Old 30-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
You are about probably 700 meters away soi 24. Head down to soi 24. You can see several massage parlor with fun.
thanks bro.. any one that you like personally? and what's the rate like?
Old 30-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Try The Addict. Usually I'll take 2hrs with bath tub. Will cost you 2.5K฿.

Tips: try to go in late noon- somewhere around 1500-1600hrs where you will see full strength of the girls. Have fun and enjoy. Remember to write FR if you find the addict is satisfying.
thanks bro.. will have a stroll there really shortly.. gonna shower now and head down.. thanks again..!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1