The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Romps with Stewardesses

The flight from KLIA to Haneda was slightly more than 7hrs, not very long but it gave me sufficient time to interact with Sonya, the hot stewardess in Business Class. Her white blouse was stretched tight across her boobs, and there wasn't any bra outline. She was obviously not wearing a bra but I couldn't see her nipples - nipple pads. I could see a pen sticking out between her boobs. When they served drinks after take off with some snacks, I asked to borrow her pen. "Certainly, Sir!" she pulled her pen out and passed it to me. I put it to my nose and sniffed. "Hmmmm..... nice..." I said, looking at her seductively. She gasped and smiled back seductively. I pretended to write something, then passed the pen back to her. "You can keep it, Sir." she said. "I want you to keep it for me." I replied with a wink, and gave it back to her. She took it and slid in back between her boobs.

Midway through the flight, dinner was served. As she bent down to lay the table cloth, her long hair brushed against my face. I sniffed hard and exclaimed, "Wow... you smell so nice." She looked at me and smiled, "Thank you, Sir. You are so kind." she replied. Dinner was mutton briyani which was delicious. Dessert was chendol, another one of my favourite. After they cleared all the utensils, Sonya can back to ask whether I would like anything else. I asked to borrow her pen again. "Sir, I'll go get one for you so that you don't need to keep borrowing." she offered. "No, no. I like to borrow your pen." I said, gesturing at the boobs. "Oh... you're very naughty, Sir." she replied, and pulled out her pen. Again I took it and sniffed hard. "Ahhhh.... so nice." I exhaled loudly with a sound of satisfaction.

They had wifi on board for Business Class but very low bandwidth, only enough to chat on SNS. I posted on the stewardesses chat groups, "Flying to Tokyo. Served by a hot stewardess who keeps her pen in her boobs. I like to borrow her pen which has the smell of her boobs. So nice." Immediately, I got responses, many with photos that took time to load. When a few finally loaded, it was photos of my cock between boobs. I laughed. I didn't realize Sonya was serving someone in the row behind me and saw what was on my screen. "Is that your pen, Sir?" she asked. I looked up at her and nodded. "Ohhhh.... nice pen...." she cooed and walked off to the panty. I swore she purposed swayed her butt more to let me look, and just before she went into the pantry, she looked at me and sucked her finger seductively.

We landed in Tokyo Haneda Airport on time, but took a while to taxi to the terminal. During this time, I was busy chatting on the LINE stewardess group when I got a private message. It was a photo of a pair of boobs with a pen between the gorgeous globes. "Would you like me to hold you pen?" the message said. As I disembarked, Sonya was at the door saying goodbye. "Sir, here's my pen. You can return it to me later." she said with a seductive smile. When I was waiting for my luggage, I got another private message. "We are staying at the ANA hotel in town." I immediately cancelled my hotel booking and made a reservation at the ANA hotel. I checked in and I messaged her my room number. Then, I took a shower. As I was coming out of the bathroom, the door bell chimed. Without a thought, I opened the door. She came in, wearing a cotton sweatsuit.

I closed the door and turned around. She pulled her hoodie top down and gasped at me, my nakedness and semi-hard cock. "Wow!!!" she exclaimed, as she unzipped her top, revealing her boobs. She slipped her top off, then pushed her sweat pants off. Now totally naked, both of us, we approached each other and kissed. Our mouths pressed, tongues exploring hungrily. Her hand grabbed my cock and squeezed me. My hand grabbed her boob and squeezed them, as I fondled her pussy. "You want to put your pen between my babies?" she asked, panting from me fingering her pussy. "Yes! Yes! before you pull my cock off..." I groaned. She giggled and led me to the bed. I sat on the edge and she wrapped her boobs around my dick, sliding my cock between them. "Ooooooo.... you are so thick and hard...." she moaned.

She got off me and led me onto the bed. I leaned back against the headboard as she straddled me. She lowered herself onto me, guiding my cock into her pussy. My thickness stretched her tight pussy as I entered her. "Ahhhhh..... ooooohhhh.... so fucking thick... " she cried out. She rode me slowly, enjoying each penetration. She thrust and grind her hips, working my cock in and out her tight pussy. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried out as an orgasm hit her. I laid her down in missionary position and continued fucking her, thrusting my hip hard, ramming my cock deep into her pussy, pressing the back of her vagina each time I pushed deep into her. She wrapped her legs around my thighs, urging me to fuck her harder. Her body started trembling as another orgasm hit her.

Without letting her recover, I turned her sideways and continued thrusting. She whimpered as she tried to crawl away, "No... no.... I can't take it...." I hugged her leg tightly as I fucked her sideways, slamming my cock deep into her with each thrust. She grabbed my arm, digging her nails forcefully. I rolled her over into prone position, spreading her legs apart. I laid on top of her, still thrusting my cock into her dripping wet pussy. She whimpered in pleasure, pleading to me to cum quickly. Eventually, I felt my peak approaching as my balls tightened. The pressure built up rapidly as I rubbed my cock head over her g-spot, fucking her from behind. I pulled my cock out as my cum squirted out, all over her back. She heaved a sigh of relieve accompanied by spasms as she experienced another orgasm. Her pussy juices oozed out of her pussy, wetting the sheets.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Romps with Stewardesses

wu yia bo.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
chrisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Romps with Stewardesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post