The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
If i take motosai, means I must have helmet too?

Morocycle helmet i don't have but condom a lot. Counted?

Muahahaha, kena posioned by GongTau, please ignore me...

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xiaonan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Guys just got back from Phuket, its really great! rented a car bout $40
per day. endless nite of drinking. went to karta beer is 90B LD is 150B
went to patong 2nd nite went to money mind to watch live show. beer 500B but endless of show to watch. the thing is the waiteress ask me for tips n ask me to buy her LD. knn really took me for as robert. of cos i did not buy her, instead i spent it on the models doing the live show.. the waiterss service is really bad. enjoy bro who r going there soon
Old 07-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DasQuick is Cool - loads of Potential

WIll any bros be in Phuket from 8th to the 13th of July?

I will be there during these dates and it would be nice to have some cheongsters to hit the night spots with PM me if you're interested! Cheers...
Old 08-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, we need to bring u back to the Bright Side again... condom also can if u can wear it on ur head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
If i take motosai, means I must have helmet too?

Morocycle helmet i don't have but condom a lot. Counted?

Muahahaha, kena posioned by GongTau, please ignore me...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bright Side again...
Yes please. I want to lead a normal life again. Unless I strike Toto & I am the sole winner of roughly about SGD$5 million, then I will just work for another year while I invest the money for returns of about 3 - 4% per annum. Then I will go to Jungceylon & chit chat with those pretty property agents manning the booths that are promoting the condominiums in HKT. Place the deposit for a nice unit while hoping can score with the girl. Keep her as backup. I know it sounds bad but ain't all men like this?

My teeruk & I will move in & she will count her lucky stars & blesings that she managed to store my heart from right under my nose. We will have children & live happily ever after.

Oh yah, since she is younger than me 5 years, we can have maybe 3 - 4 children. She will still have the energy to run after them & look after them. We will run a small business together to cover the daily expenses but otherwise, money for education & the occasional indulgence is not a problem.

Bright enough?

But I'm serious about the helmet issue because although I've no need to take motosai as everything I want is within walking distance, I want to know what to expect if I need to engage their services mah.

Hopefully Patong is exempted from most regulations.

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
sohola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going phuket tomorrow fpr 3 nights with a bro

any tips on latest action very much appreciated

actually looking for toursits but worst case, commercial still safety net

thanks in advance !
Old 11-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, i will help u to PRAY hard too... for u n me i wish that will happened ASAP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Yes please. I want to lead a normal life again. Unless I strike Toto & I am the sole winner of roughly about SGD$5 million, then I will just work for another year while I invest the money for returns of about 3 - 4% per annum. Then I will go to Jungceylon & chit chat with those pretty property agents manning the booths that are promoting the condominiums in HKT. Place the deposit for a nice unit while hoping can score with the girl. Keep her as backup. I know it sounds bad but ain't all men like this?

My teeruk & I will move in & she will count her lucky stars & blesings that she managed to store my heart from right under my nose. We will have children & live happily ever after.

Oh yah, since she is younger than me 5 years, we can have maybe 3 - 4 children. She will still have the energy to run after them & look after them. We will run a small business together to cover the daily expenses but otherwise, money for education & the occasional indulgence is not a problem.

Bright enough?

But I'm serious about the helmet issue because although I've no need to take motosai as everything I want is within walking distance, I want to know what to expect if I need to engage their services mah.

Hopefully Patong is exempted from most regulations.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 20
IceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaonan84 View Post
Hey Guys just got back from Phuket, its really great! rented a car bout $40
per day. endless nite of drinking. went to karta beer is 90B LD is 150B
went to patong 2nd nite went to money mind to watch live show. beer 500B but endless of show to watch. the thing is the waiteress ask me for tips n ask me to buy her LD. knn really took me for as robert. of cos i did not buy her, instead i spent it on the models doing the live show.. the waiterss service is really bad. enjoy bro who r going there soon
hello bro, what is the exact name of the place for live show? money mind? is it a go go bar?
Old 13-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceRed View Post
hello bro, what is the exact name of the place for live show? money mind? is it a go go bar?
The place is Secret! At the bottom of Hollywood! Money sucking place! Give waitress 200b for 180b drinks, ask her to keep the change, still dare to ask for LD and 20b more! WTF!
Old 13-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

Bro, that is the WAY there... so my Friend told me if u can't beat them, u got to JOIN them... hahaha... Hope every SAMSTER join themsalves there... as izzt a nice place in Patong when u r there u will feel like u r out of contact with the WORLD... hahaha...

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archive...ticle8942.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
The place is Secret! At the bottom of Hollywood! Money sucking place! Give waitress 200b for 180b drinks, ask her to keep the change, still dare to ask for LD and 20b more! WTF!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blackeyedpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all samster for the tips. This is my FR, a summary of my encounters at phuket

Bangkok was chaotic that time when I went to phuket in may, but it’s peaceful at Phuket. It’s recommended to go phuket during may as it’s the transition from high to low season, meaning not so crowded and things are cheaper, yet weather is still good.

Phuket is very different with bangkok. Nothing happen until past midnight. It's just like a much smaller scale, under-developed version of bangkok. The main nightlight district is limited to Bangla Road, with 3 different typed of pubs, beer bar, agogo and disco. Distribution is around 10:2:1, meaning a lot more beer bar. Beer bar is self-explanatory, it's 2 row of small bars, semi open air, size of each bar is just like a counter. Ladies dancing around the bar to attract customers. I went to a beer bar with more chiobus, sit down and pick a gal i like, no hanky-panky, just beer drinking and play games. Pretty boring, and the lady ask me to bring her back. I opted not to coz she’s not cheerful at all. So we spent quite short time finishing a bottle of beer and left, without dabao-ing, coz no mood and my lesson is Rule #1: Only pickup cheerful gals.

Then tried out to the familiar agogo bar. A bit sian with agogo bar since it’s so common in bkk aldy and nothing special to me. Sit down and ordered beer, didn’t pick any lady but they still come to me as not many customers ard. I didn’t but any LD just sit there and enjoy my beer. The gals are very pushy keep asking BF, ST. I was really a bit pissed and left. Rule #2: never be too desperate, take time to pick, there are plenty of gals in LOS!

Then we went to disco, seduction discotheque. Quite a nice disco, but tat's not my target. Not many fl there, infact, mostly guys. Looks like any disco we've in Sillypore except more angmo, but if I have to fish might as well come back. So didn’t spend too much time

I went to Hollywood disco. It's supposed to be the most renowned disco in phuket. Immediately I got my target. A hot fl dancing on pole. Experience tell me mai tu liao, coz gem disappear in seconds. Fast hand fast leg goto approach her, her friend tok to me. I said i'm interested in ur friend. Then ask her wat drink she want, she said white wine, i didnt catch it as i didnt know they serve white wine in disco there. I grab a menu somewhere nearby and ask her to show me. She pointed coke and said 2, her friend said she want water. I went to counter and grab 2 coke 1 mineral water @ 300baht, shit, so ex coke n mineral water. But she said she dont want coke. Want me to buy again. I straightaway shout the 4-lettered word, then i left without turning back even though she was trying to hold me back, but Rule #3: No fun with bad attitude gal coz I can imagine what will happen on bed

I went to approach another cute gal i saw at the counter when i bought drink. Chat with her, noticing the previous gal still looking at me trying to get me back. I dont even wanna have eye contact anymore, apply to Rule #3. The new gal asked if i wanna bring her back, of coz it's a yes. She said she's expensive and ask me how much i offer. I said 2000baht as i see in sbf forum, dont wanna spoil market. She counter offered 4000baht. Rule #4: never spoil market and become carrot head. I bid her farewell.

No more fish in this place, all other are auntie looking. I went to tiger disco. I went in and go buy drink, the gal buying beside me look n smile at me she got beautiful syt eyes. Eye contact connected, she's cheerful. After getting her drink she went to her friends and wave to ask me go over. I went over and dance together. She ask me if wanna bring her, i offer 2000 and she's quite happy. Carry on dancing, good attitude and a lot of hanky-panky stuff. I tot i got a jackpot liao. Jio me back to hollywood, i bought her a drink and we had a nice time there dancing with good gfe. I tot I hit the jackpot already as she fulfill my Rules 1-4. We went back at 3pm. Things after we went back is not as smooth, she said she's exhausted and become dead fish. spent most of the time sleeping til 7am. Rule #5: Eventually it's still luck, as long as you’ve done your best, enjoy ur stay at LOS!

My take: I still prefer bkk as a cheonging place. Phuket is good if you like beach, don’t mind less excitement and higher cost (the expenses is really higher than bkk.)

P/S: I just realized that my account is very limited without power to up other bros, so please donate some points to me if you like my fr. Leave me a message and I’ll up you back when I got the power. Thanks bro!
Old 14-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeyedpeace View Post
my FR, a summary of my encounters at phuket
Rule #5: Eventually it's still luck, as long as you’ve done your best, enjoy ur stay at LOS!Phuket is good if you like beach, don’t mind less excitement and higher cost (the expenses is really higher than bkk.)
Good effort (bumped you up). Not far off from your golden rules, esp last one (roll of dice). And yes, Phuket is bit more expensive than Bkk for eats and stuff due to it's pitched or perceived for some hi-so tourists market. But nothing like low season now with hotels dropping prices.
Old 14-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blackeyedpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro yinyang, thanks for appreciating my FR! Cheers to all bros who enjoyed LOS too!
Old 14-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

But nothing like low season now with hotels dropping prices.[/QUOTE]

Sure bo, was thinking of going somewhere just to eat and slack.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 14-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Bro, check it out...

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archive...ticle8949.html

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1