The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wsa98 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Xian, China

Go to the Food Street in Xian. There you will find people giving out cards for service providers.
Old 26-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
superunderdog is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuperunderdog is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuperunderdog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In 西安 you can try this 24hrs massage place at 西稍门大酒店 located at 西稍门十字路
go to the top floor of the hotel, and you will be greeted by the 服务员, go for the bath and they will ask you upstair or downstair. Upstairs are normal rooms with 240RMB full services , downstairs were their better rooms 310RMB, I always took the normal rooms and anyway the girls are the same. Change the girls if you dont like. Superb service from the girls as this place is a hot spot for the locals in 西安。

Another similar kinda massage place is at 红方宾馆 which is nearer to the bell tower (西安钟楼), this palour is located at the 9th floor, pricing at 198RMB to 248RMB for full service per hr. Also one of my favorite joint.
Old 26-06-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superunderdog View Post
In 西安 you can try this 24hrs massage place at 西稍门大酒店 located at 西稍门十字路
go to the top floor of the hotel, and you will be greeted by the 服务员, go for the bath and they will ask you upstair or downstair. Upstairs are normal rooms with 240RMB full services , downstairs were their better rooms 310RMB, I always took the normal rooms and anyway the girls are the same. Change the girls if you dont like. Superb service from the girls as this place is a hot spot for the locals in 西安。

Another similar kinda massage place is at 红方宾馆 which is nearer to the bell tower (西安钟楼), this palour is located at the 9th floor, pricing at 198RMB to 248RMB for full service per hr. Also one of my favorite joint.
Sorry I don't read Chinese. Would you be so kind as to write the names in western characters? Thanks!
Old 09-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
poky pig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U may also try the sauna at Yin hao Hotel. It is at the junction of 2nd South Ring road and Han Guang Road.

The service is pretty unqiue. It is more like a combination of Thai and Chinese MP. U can have a hot spa (room is equip with a huge bath tub), then followed by a Chinese scrub ( with towels first then gal pussy and tips) and then finished by a BJ and FJ. The whole section takes about 1 hr. Damage is 400RMB.

The unqiue part is they offer two ways of fucking the gal, either u can fuck the gal who hang herself on a red rope. OR u are too tired, u can lay down on a bed and switch on a vibrating machine. The machine will vibrate on a up-and-down motion, and the gal is on top. The rest is up to your imagination.

Gals mainly from Shannxi province, range from 20-24 yrs old. So far i have no issue with their looks and service quality. We actually found a Master Degree holder in English among them.
Old 25-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
damdf**ker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Xi'An, China

hi bros..going there next month, anyone had a updated list of KTV or massage place? better wif some indication on the tips + service
Old 13-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sensiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xian, China

Going to go Xian next week. Any one going at the same time?

Also, any good KTV there? intend to find one or 2 and bring them out for disco and drinks..and of course ta bao back to hotel.

Seen some of the threads and not sure whether those KTVs still there....

Please advise
Old 30-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Staying for awhile in Xian now...been to some of the placed recommended here.
Hong fang bin guan - so so only,rooms very small & dimly lit. gals rating 6/7.
Xi Zhang bin guan - pretty ok, gals rating 7.
The price is 300RMB now....not 198-248RMB as quoted.

not sure where else is good here....maybe need to check with cab drivers.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
manisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too been in Xi'an for some time.

KTV - TOPS (Jin Di) there are 5 branches, newest one just outside Yu Xiang Men.
Appolo (Tai Yang Shen), also a few around, the newest one at South 2nd ring Road.
HC - Quite a lot along Feng Qing Road, like Ming Men, Jin Shui Wan etc.

PM me if wanna chiong together.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Hi SBF Bros,

Will be going Xi An from 11-13 Jul and staying at Grand Park (used to be Grand Castle Hotel). First time there.

I'm not too much of a KTV person. Any cheap and good massage + "special" to recommend nearby?

Thanks!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

I haven't really found a place that have good massage + special. Its either pure massage or pure fuck.

There's a 3-star hotel named Wu Yang (五羊酒店) at Wen Yi Road (文艺北路), the massage place is on the 3rd floor. RMB300 for a session (60 min).

Another one on the 4th floor of Ying Hao Hotel (樱豪商务酒店) at Han Guang South Road (含光南路). RMB400 for a session.

Good massage is everywhere. Typically between RMB60-80 for 1.5 hr foot massage. You can just roam around the hotel area, especially inside the wall near the South gate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasunz View Post
Hi SBF Bros,

Will be going Xi An from 11-13 Jul and staying at Grand Park (used to be Grand Castle Hotel). First time there.

I'm not too much of a KTV person. Any cheap and good massage + "special" to recommend nearby?

Thanks!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Bro for the recommendation. I'm consolidating some feedback. Will be going there for 3 trips from July to Aug
Old 19-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

Yo Bros,

I'm back in Xi'An again.

My last trip, I followed the advice of Bro manisan and went to Wu Yang Jiu Dian at Wen Yi Road.

Indeed for RMB 300.00, I'm extremely contented with the girl and service.

Nothing much to shout about for the facilities but the service from the girl is good.

After showering in the public shower and locked away my stuff in the locker, I was led to the room by the "OKT" who asked me to wait for a while.

Sitting aimlessly in the room for like 5 mins, I heard footsteps and laughter coming my way. The door opened and the "OKT" brought 3 girls nicely dressed. I got stuck to the first one wear super mini-skirt with Leopard Printssss....

She then went out to get her barang barang.

We started with some small chat and I was facing down, I was expecting some short massage but there was none and she went straight into a cat bath of my back. I don't think she missed any spot on my back.

She then went to spread open my butt and spray "something" to clean it and went on to attack my asshole and it was pure heaven. She would alternate between my tighs and back to AR me again and again and again...

She then went down south to lick + suck my legs and all 10 of my toes.

Flipped over and saw her cute face again. She started attacking my nipples and caressing my little bro which was already at full attention. Soon, she was giving me a great BBBJ and she even deepthroated me and I could hear gagging sound. Her BBBJ skills are great and she would concentrate on the small head for a while before deep throating again. It was pure SHIOK!

After BBBJ for about 5-8mins, she capped me and signal me to go on top. My fav position, so no complaints. The only bad thing is that, she doesn't shave and its was the hairest pussy I ever seen. In fact, you can even comb the pussy hair. (I'm not joking)

She was quite tight and after being attacked by her for about 35 mins, I blew my load within 5 mins and after I cummed, my dick was still in her while we both hugged tightly.

She cleaned me up and I took a shower in the room. She then told me that if I come a few times and she is familiar with me, she can go to my hotel room overnight for only RMB600.00. She needs to be comfortable with the person first to know it is safe.

Overall, a great experience. I would love to go back to find her again but tempted to try other joints in Xi'An.

I'm staying at Hyatt Regency now and if any bros have any recommendations nearby, do let me know.

Hope you guys like my FR and enjoy!

Details
Name: Dan Dan
Looks: 8/10 (Looks a bit lian like those Poly Student yet with a innocent look)
Boobs: A+ only. (She still can grow. Not much of a boobs person)
Catbath: 9/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (I love it when she deep throats)
FJ: 7/10 (If she shaved, it would be much better, but still quite tight)
GFE: 7/10 (She chatted in between the catbath, other than that, her mouth was on my body all the way)
Damage: RMB 300.00
RTF: I'm very tempted but would like to see if there are better options. Waiting for Bros recommendations...
Old 19-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Bro Jasunz,

It should be Wu Yang Fan Dian 五羊酒店.

For other massage places, there's a couple near your hotel. Almost all 3-4 star hotels have it, but service usually so so.

If you want to go K, you can walk along He Ping Lu 和平路. The ktv name is He Ping Yi Hao 和平壹号. The place is new and nice. Girls tip is 100 for sit down or 200 for quickie in toilet. Beer is 218 for a dozen. This is the std price in Xian's mid range ktv.
Old 19-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

Haha. Sorry Bro. Chinese not too good.

Not too keen on KTV when I'm alone. If there are a few of us, that would be good.

Ya, I seen quite a few local hotels but don't feel like trying... later become carrot head. Haha...

Hyatt has 60 min massage for RMB300 but I don't think there is any hanky panky...
Old 27-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Xian is a nice place for those with a budget. Hope to be there in august.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1