The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Thanks to bro Aseng and bro SMRT for the heads up, fast car fast leg ended work early and went to book with XX.

Let’s put it this way, I’ve never tasted vanillas this good for the first time, holy cow..

Looks: 8.5/10 SYT
Massage: 8/10 - I came with 0 expectations knowing that is a vanilla, but was surprised that her massage had considerable strength, was having a sore back/neck from all that sitting in the office, and feels really good now.
Sensual: 11/10, vanilla service with a surprise twist - of which please go explore yourself. All I can say is she really knows the way to a man’s pleasure point(s), especially the way she moans, is intermittent according to the mood of the session and not like those generic fake moans, and the way she uses her tongue to explore areas of your body you did not know could be explored 😷 coupled with her great conversation skills, such a package is so rare in the less than gloomy market now.
RTM: of course!!! 爽!

Thanks to the 2 bros above for sharing! 元宵节快乐,wish all Huat $9m tonight!
Relax bro annoynomous, I also got zapped for posting above “useless FR”, slightly surprised. Since I got zapped, I believe I can continue to re post “useless” FRs although I sincerely stand by it too.

Like that also can kena zapped, really SMH..
Old 01-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
my humble MR for dou dou
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/dou-dou-massage/

Location: 9/10. Central N area. Easy for foot soldiers and drivers.
Look: 6/10. Maybe no make up. But if not, should be look same as photo. think late 20s.
Body: 6/10. not for boob lovers. but still petite and whole body on you also can.
Massage: 6/10. Can see not trained, but can see she put in effort and tried her best.
Sensual: 5/10. SN. maybe first time with her, so limited 3g roaming
BBBJ: 9/10. This is the part where she is outstanding and cover up all the rest of stuffs. no hand action, purely just suck up and down deeply. Last part i though she will stop when i was going to release. To my surprise, she CIM and continue to suck till last drop after I released.

If you like bbbj with cim, you can try it out. Overall, I still enjoyed!
She advertised as FN but only SN? That's a big turn off for me
Old 02-03-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
HiggsParticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://beautycastle.website/baby/

First came to know this lady from Dome2 FL thread. Due to poor response in Dome2, she ask me to help her write report here as her friends here are having roaring business.

Gave me a quick massage on my back and leg. Cannot massage at all but what you expect from an FL? She's not trained in massage. Cut short after 5 mins and told her to proceed to sensual.
Informed me must top 150 for full service... no bargain.

Baby
Look: 7/10, cannot really consider as SYT type.... maybe early milf?
Attitude: Very friendly n soft spoken
Boobs: Nice firm B cup sexy n slim, petite with long hair.
BBBJ: BBBJ with nice suction
AR: Quite long and really drill her tongue into asshole
Sex: 7/10. Nice moan
GFE: very accommodating... many positions..
FJ: 7/10, uses lubricant... bummer is while pumping halfway she stop me to reapply lubricant again. Change to doggy and wet my thumb from the excess lubricant to thumbdrive her ass while ramming her.
She say me pervert after I shoot and say next time pay another 50 if play her asshole.

Damge: $50 entrance and special $150

RTM : Nope. Dun like the location which is spa and irritated by hints to give tips. As I went there during the lunar new year period, everyone asking for angpows including the cashier and other ladies.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
This FL must be really desparate to post so many fake FRs here.
To be fair, she's not a landmine and has good attitude, but pricey.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Patience bro.

Anyway, LN vidz bloody rocks. I don't want to gan cheong for her but damn that video!! Can't wait for her lips to wrap themselves around me.
After my sesh with her last week. She was dirty dancing and grinding and garating in front of the mirror. So I went behind and grinded too. Was a pretty fun time
Old 02-03-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
After my sesh with her last week. She was dirty dancing and grinding and garating in front of the mirror. So I went behind and grinded too. Was a pretty fun time
Showoff!!! Hahahah. She's is delightfully addictive isn't she? Did you visit her before in her last stints?
Old 02-03-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Oops, got zapped for this comment. But seriously, I stand by my comment. If you wish to back out, just tell the lady. What's there to be sneaky so be running away without a word.
I also get zapped for it, but no worry. I will upped you my points once my power regain since we share the same fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Relax bro annoynomous, I also got zapped for posting above “useless FR”, slightly surprised. Since I got zapped, I believe I can continue to re post “useless” FRs although I sincerely stand by it too.

Like that also can kena zapped, really SMH..
I also get zapped for it, but no worry. I will upped you my points once my power regain since we share the same fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsParticle View Post
https://beautycastle.website/baby/

First came to know this lady from Dome2 FL thread. Due to poor response in Dome2, she ask me to help her write report here as her friends here are having roaring business.

Gave me a quick massage on my back and leg. Cannot massage at all but what you expect from an FL? She's not trained in massage. Cut short after 5 mins and told her to proceed to sensual.
Informed me must top 150 for full service... no bargain.

Baby
Look: 7/10, cannot really consider as SYT type.... maybe early milf?
Attitude: Very friendly n soft spoken
Boobs: Nice firm B cup sexy n slim, petite with long hair.
BBBJ: BBBJ with nice suction
AR: Quite long and really drill her tongue into asshole
Sex: 7/10. Nice moan
GFE: very accommodating... many positions..
FJ: 7/10, uses lubricant... bummer is while pumping halfway she stop me to reapply lubricant again. Change to doggy and wet my thumb from the excess lubricant to thumbdrive her ass while ramming her.
She say me pervert after I shoot and say next time pay another 50 if play her asshole.

Damge: $50 entrance and special $150

RTM : Nope. Dun like the location which is spa and irritated by hints to give tips. As I went there during the lunar new year period, everyone asking for angpows including the cashier and other ladies.
Nice FR, but beware of big bully here going to zap you and will said post wrong place all that despite this section is for massage lady. Will up once power regain.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-jessica/

http://impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3799

Fellow bros, this is the same person, visited her more than 8months ago. She does a decent massage with a special Dongguan style of bbbj etc, even helped me bbbj upside down and FJ also, the photos you see are +10-15 and she gain weight already, so do bear in mind if u plan to visit! would say is a 7/10 experience if u dont mind the size+age differences.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Showoff!!! Hahahah. She's is delightfully addictive isn't she? Did you visit her before in her last stints?
U relishing GDMR’s return?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://beautycastle.website/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

anyone tried ? cant find much reviews about her
Old 02-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
LN didn't reply me.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U relishing GDMR’s return?
Relished liow
Old 02-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

This is legit. Based on the 12am wechat update. But the one I might be looking forward more is her sis pei pei or her student dance teacher LMM. I know it’s asking for too much but hope they come as well.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
I’m one of those watching her WeChat status closely too. Had some really fond and steamy memories with GDMR.

As for LMM... she was one of my favorites during the JS era, even more than hei mei actually as we clicked better.

Can’t wait! Holding off my horses for now, itching for a return to OMM but limited yushof ishak so must conserve for GDMR’s comeback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
This is legit. Based on the 12am wechat update. But the one I might be looking forward more is her sis pei pei or her student dance teacher LMM. I know it’s asking for too much but hope they come as well.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

LMM is????

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1