The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES (All are welcome to contribute)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Nothing beats this piece of g-string bikini my wife is wearing.

Like her ass....
Old 11-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Saw this in my camera viewing window and quickly took a shot. WOW!

with all respect to bro Tuner...
i would so love to suck on your wife's excellent nipples bro
my missus has big nipples and i love them! but your wife's are even bigger!
lucky man!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 14
Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

To thank bro (o)(o) Tuner for your contribution, this is my contribution of more SG beach babes for all to enjoy!

If you have more photos to share, please continue to contribute here. Singapore truely has countless hidden gems in Bikinis!

Enjoy!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Here's more SG beach babes for you!

Don't forget to contribute your SG Bikini Babes here if you have any to share!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:02 AM
Samster

Hi bros, this is a thread for ALL bros to enjoy! So if you have any Singapore beach babes photos to contribute, feel free to post them here for all SBF bros to enjoy!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
Bro (o)(o) Tuner, I hate to say this & with no disrespect, these photos of you SUPER HOT wife is turning me on.. You are indeed a very lucky man! I also heard that women with protruding nipples are extremely horny?

I guess your sex life with your wife must be MIND BLOWING? Kind to share with us? ;P
No worries bro Shaven, no offence at all. I am not sure about other women, but my wife's nipples protrude all day all time, and it's large and very very sensitive. A slightest touch on her nipples can turn her on easily. The worst part is she needs constant and regular tuning and sucking on her nipples. But the thing is I can only tune it for her at home, hardly we have chance to do it outdoor. So inorder to solve her problem, she has to wear nipple jewellery, like nippple ring, nipple clip under her bra. Whenever she walks/moves, she can feel the vibrations and tingling sensation caused by the bra rubbing on the ring/clip. This method has help her alot and also gave her some sense of security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
with all respect to bro Tuner...
i would so love to suck on your wife's excellent nipples bro
my missus has big nipples and i love them! but your wife's are even bigger!
lucky man!
Congratulations bro antartica for owning a pair of big nipples like I do. Hope your wife's nipples are as sensitive as my wife's.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

Hi bro Tuner, thanks for your reply. My partner has nipple ring on her right nipple too but ever since she has that nipple pierced, her nipple's sensitivity drops.. And her only sensitive nipple is her left one. She loves her nipples to be aroused as much as she can too & I agree it is tough to do it in public. But we came up with something which kinda helped her a little. She always brings her mini clit vibrator out which is kept in her bag. If she needs stimulation, she'll go to the toilet & use it on her nipples. The only new prob we have now is, she goes to the public toilet more then before & I'm always left waiting..
Old 12-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro Tuner, thanks for your reply. My partner has nipple ring on her right nipple too but ever since she has that nipple pierced, her nipple's sensitivity drops.. And her only sensitive nipple is her left one. She loves her nipples to be aroused as much as she can too & I agree it is tough to do it in public. But we came up with something which kinda helped her a little. She always brings her mini clit vibrator out which is kept in her bag. If she needs stimulation, she'll go to the toilet & use it on her nipples. The only new prob we have now is, she goes to the public toilet more then before & I'm always left waiting..
Piercing of nipple is too hardcore, I will never allow. Moreover, my wife can't take that kind of pain, so she will never do it.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

She was so proud of her perky ass & thong bikini that she keep showing to me.
But she neglected her exposed nipple

Old 12-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Fantastic photos bro Tuner!! More please!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Damn it!! Uploadhouse is down! I have prepared some Beach Babes photos to upload but I can't even excess Upload House! Is it me or is everyone going through the same shit??
Old 16-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

She was so fucking horny till she had to rubba her own breasts and pussy.

Old 16-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
cyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My contri, more to cum.. pls up me bros if you love this gal

Old 16-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Achilles26 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Damn it!! Uploadhouse is down! I have prepared some Beach Babes photos to upload but I can't even excess Upload House! Is it me or is everyone going through the same shit??
maybe u can try using other server.. try to google for it bro

Keyboard warriors who like to zap for the smallest of reason, please say hi to ur MUM for me as I bonked her last nite.
Old 16-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Kay Kay captured with my HP cam. Let me know if you like to c more

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1