The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyisthelimit12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤️🌷🍑Sexy Quennie - First Blood in FL industry, SUPERB BBBJ

Very friendly lady, cute in her glasses. Gave a killer blowjob, and very accomodating to your requests if you ask nicely
Old 17-02-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opted for bbbj at the last minute, and she was accommodating on the last minute notice and location. When I saw her, she was wearing specs but she looks cute with them. Her boobs are big enough for me, and soft to the touch. Her figure’s good too. Though I very much want to have Fj, I am in a rush of time and hence, I can only experience her bbbj, which is strong and wet. After like less than 10 minutes, I surrender my months of pent up soldiers to her mouth. Will I return to find her for bj? Maybe. Will i return to check out her Fj? Oh yeah!
Old 17-02-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is Cool - loads of Potential

She looks better with specs. Great busty figure, nice to do standing 69.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Eddydidi1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stressful recently. Need to de-stress myself and fixed a date with babe Quennie. Again, the service level is very consistent and that’s why I am rtf many times.

I loved her BBBJ, alternate between sensual licking and deep throat. Also, the round and bouncy ass is ideal for doggie. I usually take quite some time to release but she has no complaint at all. The finale is the heavenly executed CIM.

We have good chemistry and can chit chat anything in our lives. She is a nice and caring lady and do treat her well.

Please do support her before gone
Old 19-02-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Eddydidi1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently very stress . Need to de-stress myself and fixed a date with babe Quennie. Again, the service level is very consistent and that’s why I am rtf many times.

I loved her BBBJ, alternate between sensual licking and deep throat. Also, the round and bouncy ass is ideal for doggie. I usually take quite some time to release but she has no complaint at all. The finale is the heavenly executed CIM.

We have good chemistry and can chit chat anything in our lives. She is a nice and caring lady, and do treat her well.
Old 20-02-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AD145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried @Quennie

looks wise your cute GND 7-8/10 in the GND section, totally go for it if you're into big breast girls with petite body shape. DFK all the way no chill. Keeps sucking and sloppy as well. pretty good 8/10 if you ask me for bbbj. Easy to break the ice as well before going into FJ. Got her to play with her own nipples while we went at it, pretty hot to be honest. overall probably 8/10 as she is quite green in this industry.

was on 27/1/24
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 16
JoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud ofJoshinBen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofluidic04 View Post
Well, what can i say about Quennie. Such a cute and demure bespectacled girl. But looks can be deceiving, she’s a freak in the sheets. She’s super horny, you can see that she really enjoys sex. And she loves being painted and not to forget, she gives a mean bj. Had to stop her before i come. Excellent gfe, will definitely rtf.
Local with good bbbj skills are really hard to find. Thank u bro, I shall arrange a session soon with her
Old Yesterday, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Sinnard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a mind blowing time w Quennie. Super accomdating to my countless requests and super easy to talk to with 10/10 boobs. Her BBBJ skills are top notch and almost got me good - had to tell her to slow down hahaha. Overall awesome experience, will RTF again!
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Sinnard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Quennie today. What more can I say 10/10 boobs and BBBJ. GND vibes and v pretty with her specs on. Super accommodating to my requests and even had to tell her to slow down w the bbbj HAHA. 100% will reco and RTF!
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 0
Quennie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQuennie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQuennie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQuennie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQuennie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi All,Today Quennie (23/2/2024) will back on full service included FJ as well ❤️‍🔥💦💦💞.
Don't miss🍌🍆🫦👅 Please cum to book horny Quennie.
🔔 Incall ( no registration required )

Reviews on 19/2/2024 💯 is Real✅:
Hope everyone enjoyed my services🌹.

PM me on Telegram ❤️❤️ : @Quennie9988
➠ 💐🔔💟 Follow my Channel 👇🏻 : https://t.me/+__R96sbosc4xZDU1 for more pics and videos updates.🎥📸✨

Last edited by Quennie; Today at 12:06 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1