The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
euss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

dyelook, benn4321 and BobBlobfish, thank you for your respective elaborative replies to my question. Much appreciated.

____

On another topic, normally, I just send private message to other users to get contact details, and will not publicly post a reply, in this thread. Anyhow, I did send private message to several veterans and experts in this thread, to ask for the contact number of Yuen Yuen (PRC, Cantonese from Guangzhou), but I did not get any reply.

I understand that there are personal reasons not to share the contact number with me, and I respect that.

Anyway, if there are some other members who are willing to share the contact number of Yuen Yuen with me, I highly appreciate your private message to me.

No offence intended. Thank you very much.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

ctc i cant help you coz my blackbook buried along with the belated bro sengseng liao..

Gong Xi Fa Chai to all bros here..
maybe you all blessed with strong & healthy gugubird always...
Old 06-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ctc i cant help you coz my blackbook buried along with the belated bro sengseng liao..

Gong Xi Fa Chai to all bros here..
may you all blessed with strong & healthy gugubird always...
Old 06-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euss View Post
dyelook, benn4321 and BobBlobfish, thank you for your respective elaborative replies to my question. Much appreciated.

____

On another topic, normally, I just send private message to other users to get contact details, and will not publicly post a reply, in this thread. Anyhow, I did send private message to several veterans and experts in this thread, to ask for the contact number of Yuen Yuen (PRC, Cantonese from Guangzhou), but I did not get any reply.

I understand that there are personal reasons not to share the contact number with me, and I respect that.

Anyway, if there are some other members who are willing to share the contact number of Yuen Yuen with me, I highly appreciate your private message to me.

No offence intended. Thank you very much.
None taken. But you would find yourself on ignore lists very fast by just sending PMs.

Yuen is back in pandaland.

I have reasons not to share yuen's number unless I know who I am sharing it with. Join us for kopi and we will be more than happy to make introductions.

I have already stated this before in my posts so I find it odd you read the fr but missed the later part.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Lim Kopi very important if you want to have those "never disappointing" contact.
But if you want youngish chicken...then be prepared for 50/50...

Ah Fang...Yuen Yuen definitely won' be dissapointing for the price you pay.

I think many of us have chosen to go Spa paying double the price for great experience..
I think Me and Pom is the last mile at ACE or OneStop.

One Stop..look for Futaba Horse....it will be mind blogging non stop Horse Riding until you cum.
Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 07-02-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We all know that all WLs in Ace are protected by "gangsters" there, by paying the "protection money" to the Big Brothers. WLs in Ace can always contact the Big Brothers, as they are in the exclusive WeChat group set up by the "gangsters" there.

Here are my questions, to the experts here, not just Khun pomrakthai.

Suppose that upon entering a WL's room (before the sexual service begins), a customer is facing an argument with the WL, because WL may be using Trick 1 or Trick 2, as mentioned by Khun pomrakthai.

Since the customer does not want to be overcharged, will WL contact Big Brother via WeChat, to come to WL's room to beat up the customer (with stick, or anything else)? Then, the Big Brother will force the customer (who may be bleeding at that time due to being hit by the big brother) to leave Ace immediately.

For sure, we are not worry, if we choose the reliable WLs, as mentioned in this thread. What if we try other untested WL and encounter such situation? It is scary, for us customers to deal with the Big Brothers. The Big Brothers will definitely favour the WLs, rather than customers, since they are getting their profits from WLs.

Thank you for your clarification.
Certain popiah even have access to CCTV monitoring at ACE.
I know.....i saw with my own eye and also ONCE part of those so call WL elite club.
We dine..eat and outing..even with Botak as well...
Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 08-02-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Lim Kopi very important if you want to have those "never disappointing" contact.

I think many of us have chosen to go Spa paying double the price for great experience..

One Stop..look for Futaba Horse....it will be mind blogging non stop Horse Riding until you cum.
Hahaha
Teddy Bear, when you are taking Pom to SOS to ride Horse? Pom has not rode Horse yet, maybe with enhanced boobs, may attract Pom to ride her too
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 10-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Certain popiah even have access to CCTV monitoring at ACE.
I know.....i saw with my own eye and also ONCE part of those so call WL elite club.
We dine..eat and outing..even with Botak as well...
Hahaha
Thanks for sharing the insider information.

Other than paying the protection money, I saw some WLs giving extra red packets to Big Brothers. Thus, it is logical that Big Brothers will fiercely protect some WLs.

I do not want to sound obnoxious. As long as we customers are generally well-behaved, Big Brothers should be fair to us customers as well, and not just always favour the WLs.

We customers pay money to WLs, who will pay room rental to house owners and protection money to Big Brothers. It is an unique ecosystem in Ace, that continue to survive, as long as there are paying customers.

I mean that if there are not more paying customers, how can Big Brothers survive in Ace? As such, Big Brothers have to move to other areas to perform other illegal activities, for survival.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
None taken. But you would find yourself on ignore lists very fast by just sending PMs.

Yuen is back in pandaland.

I have reasons not to share yuen's number unless I know who I am sharing it with. Join us for kopi and we will be more than happy to make introductions.

I have already stated this before in my posts so I find it odd you read the fr but missed the later part.
Quote:

Hahaha
Thanks for explanation. Yes, I fully understand that you will share the WL contact number, only during face-to-face casual talk in Ace. It is ok.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for explanation. Yes, I fully understand that you will share the WL contact number, only during face-to-face casual talk in Ace. It is ok.
Glad you understand. We are in no way selfish about contacts. We just wish to filter out some so the girls can get better peace of mind when we introduce someone.

As for PMs, sometimes we just get too many to go through and most is from n00bies that tend to PM spam and disappear.

Yuen will be back next week.

You go lim kopi with pom and konkam. Plenty of insider info. Hahaha.

It has been years since I met horse. Last time I banged her till she squirted..surprising even herself. Can't go wrong with horse service wise. She got new boobs now??
Old 10-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Lily, a Hanoi girl. Small sized short dyed hair. Next door look. Very friendly and nice service. Would rate 7/10 but smaller on the top section, bot a problem for me. 80.

Another prettier girl (with mole on her chest) kept pestering me for 100 but i rejected. Did not regret taking Lily.

Anyone else tried Lily?
Old 10-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
This is the Super Bitch that likes to scold people .. I don't know how she still can get customers for her to keep coming back.

13minutes 25seconds mark .. the bitch in Red.

At the 12 min mark, a girl in red with black neck choke appears on the right. Is she good? She seems popular and was pestering me for 100.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batangberbulus View Post
I tried Lily, a Hanoi girl. Small sized short dyed hair. Next door look. Very friendly and nice service. Would rate 7/10 but smaller on the top section, bot a problem for me. 80.

Another prettier girl (with mole on her chest) kept pestering me for 100 but i rejected. Did not regret taking Lily.

Anyone else tried Lily?
This Lily
Wearing spectacle ke?
If yes....then mostly likely i know who liao.
Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 10-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Teddy Bear, when you are taking Pom to SOS to ride Horse? Pom has not rode Horse yet, maybe with enhanced boobs, may attract Pom to ride her too
Kambing soon
But we better talk about FutabaHorse before you plunge your burued your head on those heavely peach...
Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 10-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

PRC in Ace

Name: Ayan

Race: PRC

Working Hours: From evening, through midnight, till morning.

Hygiene & Environment: 9/10 (She lives in a clean and cozy room with its own attached bathroom. Clean towel is provided. During her service, she plays a very relaxing music in her iPad. There are wall mirrors near the bed, so you can see yourself having sex with her.)

GFE: 7/10, Friendly. She can even speak Malay language.

Boobs: 8/10 (Huge, a plus point! But, she does not allow sucking her nipples, only gentle licking, because she does not want enlongated nipples. I respect her decision on that.)

Pussy: Trimmed

Shower: 8/10 (Nice for her to let my cock slide along her ass.)

Massage: 9/10 (inclusive of fire & ice licking my fingers)

Tit Job: 8/10, (superbly enjoyable, with her hard tits sliding across my body)

CBJ: 7/10

DATY and Fingering: Not allowed by her

FJ: 8/10 (Her favourite position is cowgirl. If you do not mind, she can make you cum in cowgirl position, without you doing anything.)

Rush: No rush

Overall Score: 9/10

Damage: RM 80 + RM 20 Tips. (If you pay her RM 100, she will give you a no-rush service. However, there is no issue, if you pay her only RM 80.)

WIR: Yes

Disclaimer: Your sexual mileage may vary. Ayan is currently in Pandaland, but she will be back in Ace.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1