The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penis Pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
This type?

of coz not, its a operation to install a inflatable device in your dick, common among those had prostate cancer removal operation
Old 17-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
of coz not, its a operation to install a inflatable device in your dick, common among those had prostate cancer removal operation
Haha ok more high tech ba.
Old 17-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh My Gawd!!

I don't even want to think about such devices - a bit too extreme for my taste..... at least for now. Sigh....!

I've left instructions to DNR, I guess I should also have it firmly in my head to also DNR when and if my dick goes!!

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fieldrunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2

Hi, I enjoy reading all the information here, which is ready good start up for a fresh person for me. But do any one here have any information on Bao An - Diamond one? My friend keep jio me there coz he said the Yan Da there is not so serious?

What is the rate there?
Old 17-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nottiboy View Post
I stayed in the Swan Lake Hotel New Wing this time. Very nice rooms. For my 2 days there, all I did were footies and eating. Veged out for 2 days. Pcc'ed to sleep every night.

For the bros looking for action, stay away from CP, there is NOTHING there. I suspect the town will only become "deader" aft CNY cos they wont come back after the holidays.

For the bros just looking for a quiet place to relax and do nothing, then CP is your town.
It's a pity that you didn't get to go to the desert storm ktv.
Old 17-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CP been a home away from home for so many years to me its hard to abandon just becoz of the yanda.

staying here one last nite before leaving for home tomorrow morning, will be partying all by myself tonite .....
Bro FGG, enjoy your kara-oke party !
Since u miss CP so much, why not buy an apartment there and have your own winter haven.

Old 18-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Choon Niang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at CP during the weekend. The whole place change to very family orientated for KTV, foot massage, restaurant etc.. You can see parents bringing children around.

Miraton rate was RMB 338 with Hui Hwa around same. The ground floor restaurant in Hui Hwa change to new sea food restaurant and was crowded.
Our driver recommend us to Danshui where the activity is happening there.
Old 18-11-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
It's a pity that you didn't get to go to the desert storm ktv.
Better bring the SAF chemical defense suit along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Since u miss CP so much, why not buy an apartment there and have your own winter haven.
Wait a bit longer.
Next year price should be more attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Niang View Post
The ground floor restaurant in Hui Hwa change to new sea food restaurant and was crowded.
I think Hui Hua Hotel rent out their previous Chinese restaurant space.
This restaurant is previously from that area near the Changping Train Station.

Not sure if the original branch is still there.
Always quite pack over there.
Old 19-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better bring the SAF chemical defense suit along!

Wait a bit longer.
Next year price should be more attractive.

I think Hui Hua Hotel rent out their previous Chinese restaurant space.
This restaurant is previously from that area near the Changping Train Station.

Not sure if the original branch is still there.
Always quite pack over there.
the one near the train station moved to HH .... the one near dai long still there ....
Old 20-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
the one near the train station moved to HH .... the one near dai long still there ....
I see.

Have a good rest back home my friend!
Nice catching up with you that night.
Old 20-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see.

Have a good rest back home my friend!
Nice catching up with you that night.
nice to see you too
Old 20-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing is caring......BUT, come-on guys! Please do be careful/more sensible with who you share info with!

One of my favorite CP BBS mommies just gave me an earful as she just got out of detention. Apparently, what happened was that when I gave her contact number to a friend, he must have given it out to some of his other friends and pretty soon, such info fell into "the wrong hands," and she got nabbed.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 20-11-2014 at 03:41 PM.
Old 20-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sharing is caring......BUT, come-on guys! Please do be careful/more sensible with who you share info with!

One of my favorite CP BBS mommies just gave me an earful as she just got out of detention. Apparently, what happened was that when I gave her contact number to a friend, he must have given it out to some of his other friends and pretty soon, such info fell into "the wrong hands," and she got nabbed.

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ,
While we pity her on the situation she gotten into, it is the risk that she have to face when doing this "illegal" biz. More so if it is high alert and she still chose to ply the trade.

If she did not get caught because of your sharing her contact, it would be from another cheongsters all the same, unless she stay out of the biz during the high alert period. But then who can stop at such short notice, as she needs to make a living.

Bros out there, please cheong with care.
Old 20-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro SEAJ,
While we pity her .....
If she did not get caught because of your sharing her contact, it would be from another cheongsters all the same, unless she stay out of the biz during the high alert period. ..
Bros out there, please cheong with care.
Yes, thanks! This is definitely a very valid and sensible observation.

In fact, I was wondering all through the conversation if her real purpose in calling me was just to elicit a bit of monetary sympathy!! Yeah, I know how "resourceful" these mommies are. LOL!

In any case though, it's probably best if we are a bit careful with who we share information with. Because it's not just providers who are at risk, we mongers could easily also be.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 20-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Somehow things in the forum just don't add up. I am told by several posters that it doesn't matter what we post, (directions, names, pictures, etc, etc) because the LE or other don't look at them. Then in the next sentence it's be careful who we tell what because it fall into the wrong hands! Does no one think that there might be many pairs of "wrong hands" looking at these various forums. Just my POV and expect to get told how wrong I am, but I still enjoy the time in China and do not plan to shoot myself in the foot. mrclen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1