The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Smile Things you dislike abt yr exes when love fades.

Yo Samsters, I know sometimes we should let bygones be bygones. Let's chat about the things you dislike/hate about your exes sex skills and behaviour in our good memories (without giving too much personal info about them).

I'II start the ball rolling:

Things like bed skills -> Mine is a dead fish mostly, after 3 years. No painting, zzz~

Physical weirdness -> Mine has a 3rd nipple

Behavioural problems -> Asked her what drink she wants. Said no thank you. When I drink, took mine and drank half?!

Good points -> She has a slight dental open bite. So oral is quite shiok, hardly kenna teeth feeling on my D

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 15-01-2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Things you hate abt yr exes when love fades.

Not good to find fault in someone/something just because you couldn't get what you want. It is a very ugly habit.
Old 14-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Interesting topic, lets share about my ex many years ago.

Things like bed skills -> Dead fish, don't allow doggie, seldom bj too

Physical weirdness -> When feeling fades I realized her leg abit fat.

Behavioural problems -> Big Canon, Some times things she say does not telly one. Feel like she is lying to get attention this is also the main reason why feeling fades

Good points -> Big boobs - D cup, chio face.
Old 14-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Not good to find fault in someone/something just because you couldn't get what you want. It is a very ugly habit.
I am a person with flaws, a lot of them in fact. Much worse, years back. Here is to reflect what we want and pick a better one next time.

If I am a sore loser, i would have divulge everything about them like a little kid. And love/lust do fade and all romantic relations are conditional.
Old 14-01-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Be a big hearted man. Also take self responsibility in life.

If the woman is dead fish, is it her fault, not necessary at all.

Many men are blaming their partner is putting on weight. Well, have you look yourself in the mirror are you looking real good in shape? Have you encourage her? Have you look into their time schedule, or perhaps be more understanding.

Love require to take in all her flaws too, everyone eventually will grow old and put on weight, if she's the one truly love you, she will still be there for you regardless your flaws.

Nowadays people are very superficial, if a lady is small boobs will complain, fat a bit will complain, hair too short will complain. Chio face but short in height will complain, the list goes on. It seems like your are looking for that perfect Bella. Any man even close to Andy Lau handsome look?

Before you realized, all your complains of woman's flaw, will turn yourself into loneliness, sitting by yourself in the room being depress, while others are enjoying years of solid companionship and happiness.

Life is too short, what's there to hate about? Don't be sour, live and let go. Set yourself free and happy.

Is not fair to judge someone so openly and easily,

This forum already so negative enough, no need to be pull down further.

Last edited by unsung80; 14-01-2021 at 06:50 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Leave them better than you found them.
Old 15-01-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I never hate my ex only had 1 gf throughout now.
She just left me all of a sudden for a hunk.
Just disappear all of sudden that i thought she met with an accident and thats 20 years ago in the era of pager.

Keep paging her till she got sick and tired and call to scold me. Since then i learn the fact of black pill and been ml since age of 25.

Never hate her just wish she call to end it straightaway.
Old 15-01-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Things you hate abt yr exes when love fades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
I never hate my ex only had 1 gf throughout now.
She just left me all of a sudden for a hunk.
Just disappear all of sudden that i thought she met with an accident and thats 20 years ago in the era of pager.

Keep paging her till she got sick and tired and call to scold me. Since then i learn the fact of black pill and been ml since age of 25.

Never hate her just wish she call to end it straightaway.
Ok, I started this thread in "good memories' . It was never about pure hatred (think i gonna amend the topic a little), I think you and some other guy mistook the intention. This is like the 2nd time I explained myself.

Now, for your case. Don't be surprised, you will still encounter women acting like that. In general, the sense of "agency" is not in their blood. This is one of the characteristics of female nature. And her trading you for a hunk is known as "hypergamy". It is also a characteristic of female nature to always seek and trade for a "perceived" higher status male, when the opportunity presents itself.

And no, I am not a woman hater. As far as I can understand, a man can only understand women (female nature) or love women. There are exceptions, I know.

I can empathise with your previous situation. Btw, i took the red pill. The 1st few years was very painful and sobering for me. Once, the red pill rage subsided. I date, whore and fuck like normal again, albeit with a very different set of glasses.

Most men, including in this forum are unconsciously still blue pilled. This is the default programming of most men.

Due to the predominately "Asian" culture we inherited coupled with western ideology such as feminism. The environment has largely become toxic. I chose to take the red pill because I have searched for an answer that no friends, family, associates, societies and religions can give me.

This is the only logical conclusion that I can arrived. Emotional ladled replies about female nature or anything related to romantic relations irks me. Because some men failed to evolve with the fast changing social climate of today.

Alas, I shall digress here. Thanks for your input.

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 15-01-2021 at 04:23 PM.
Old 15-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Leave them better than you found them.
This is true. Can't control how other people treat me, but I can control how I treat and remember them. Only remember the good things.
Old 15-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Eh lets not take it too seriously. Its a sex forum . Its for entertainment.
Old 15-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Serious question so people give serious answer loh. Boh liao question will give boh liao answer. After all, this is not Omega's thread.

Last edited by morrissey1209; 15-01-2021 at 07:34 PM.
Old 15-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Newbie007 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Things you hate abt yr exes when love fades.

Interesting thread.

Mine is a dead fish. No bbbj. No foreplay one. Just come nah here's the hole. U poke nah.

Spend a decade of my life with her then she leave for someone else. It's a blessing in disguise.
Old 16-01-2021, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie007 View Post
Interesting thread.

Mine is a dead fish. No bbbj. No foreplay one. Just come nah here's the hole. U poke nah.

Spend a decade of my life with her then she leave for someone else. It's a blessing in disguise.
Same, dead fish no bj, just lay there n let me fuck.
Y did ur ex left u? Was the guy rich?
Most sg girls r dead fish. Only a very small number loves sex. Had an fb, real fat, 1.6m but 78kg, tight pussy n wet easily, bj OK, can let me fuck as many times I want. Make her go bra less n panty less, she also don't mind. But in the end she want to get married with a stable guy so we broken up.
Old 16-01-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Ok, I started this thread in "good memories' . It was never about pure hatred (think i gonna amend the topic a little), I think you and some other guy mistook the intention. This is like the 2nd time I explained myself.

Now, for your case. Don't be surprised, you will still encounter women acting like that. In general, the sense of "agency" is not in their blood. This is one of the characteristics of female nature. And her trading you for a hunk is known as "hypergamy". It is also a characteristic of female nature to always seek and trade for a "perceived" higher status male, when the opportunity presents itself.

And no, I am not a woman hater. As far as I can understand, a man can only understand women (female nature) or love women. There are exceptions, I know.

I can empathise with your previous situation. Btw, i took the red pill. The 1st few years was very painful and sobering for me. Once, the red pill rage subsided. I date, whore and fuck like normal again, albeit with a very different set of glasses.

Most men, including in this forum are unconsciously still blue pilled. This is the default programming of most men.

Due to the predominately "Asian" culture we inherited coupled with western ideology such as feminism. The environment has largely become toxic. I chose to take the red pill because I have searched for an answer that no friends, family, associates, societies and religions can give me.

This is the only logical conclusion that I can arrived. Emotional ladled replies about female nature or anything related to romantic relations irks me. Because some men failed to evolve with the fast changing social climate of today.

Woman are scary creature lucky my sexual urge is once every 4 months. In this day and age woman are the superior gender as local men allowed it to happen.

We give in to their attention let them boss us around like rsg dolls. There is this prc bitch in my company that refuse to do night shift and weekend duty because she is sleeping with her boss a married man and this happen twice before with 2 other married men.

As such the other team member true blue locsl have left as they have family to care and they cannot be doing night shift.

Just pungent yes its hypergamy thats why i steered clear all women especially the prc.
Old 16-01-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post

Reading this thread made me understand so actually alot of bros are going through the same shit, just different girls. I guess this is the general sickness of modern women that they doesn't contribute but yet asks for sky high expectation from men.

For myself I've been clear on their nature long time ago, after many lessons learnt the hard way. I worked enough female environment jobs to also say how unfair it is for men.

Now I try my best to steer clear of women. No I'm not gay. I just don't engage any woman I don't wish to date or plan a family with.

Let me tell you... Any women engaging with any men will only end up the men being short changed in the end. They will start using you for all kinds of things that only deep guys will see. Alot of simple men got used until they didn't even know. Whether it's for favours or just trying to manipulate you into making their life better.

Hence I don't lift a finger or not even emotional support to women I don't want or can't fuck.

This is the only way men in this modern world can protect ourselves and our assets.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1