The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
I thought most Chinese FL don't entertain non chinese speaking customer? We piak siambu also no need speak Thai ma!
Siambu FL booking alwiz thru okt that can use english. Same for indon FL.
Old 17-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How do Non-chinese speaking Samster make appointment with Chinese FL

The part booking part is easy with translator but during sex you might not get 100% enjoyment service. Because you only can communicate with the girl with hand signs, this happened to my malay friend that I brought him to geylang legal fk house. But after that he enjoy finding china girls.

Best is for non-Chinese to find china girls at spas, geylang roadside and legal fk houses. So to prevent getting scam.
Old 17-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Because you only can communicate with the girl with hand signs, this happened to my malay friend that I brought him to geylang legal fk house. But after that he enjoy finding china girls.
Wish some entreprising malay bro will open a spa staffed by minah MLs. Then no more communication problem Can get indon gals. I will surely support. Miss my nasi lemak from the days of indon stables operating here.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
Balashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
just wondering do you heard of one thing that is translation?
Ya, while bonking halfway you type something and show her the phone?
Old 17-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 13
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Can try using google translate while humping too. Just don't type "ah ah ah ah!"
Confirm no translation for that.
hahaha, wont that be so weird and awkward.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
Just wondering how do the non-chinese speaking samster make appointments with chinese FLs? Since most of their advertisement state, chinese text or call only?
I didn't learn any Chinese in school, but I slowly learnt as the years went by. Ditto Vietnamese.

In the beginning you can just write in English and let the FLs translate. Once you are keen to communicate more and maybe engage in some small talk then it's worthwhile learning to use a translation tool.

The FL will recognize your effort, and will reward you for it. Good luck.
Old 18-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 13
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I didn't learn any Chinese in school, but I slowly learnt as the years went by. Ditto Vietnamese.

In the beginning you can just write in English and let the FLs translate. Once you are keen to communicate more and maybe engage in some small talk then it's worthwhile learning to use a translation tool.

The FL will recognize your effort, and will reward you for it. Good luck.
Thanks, I did learn Chinese back in school, but my chinese was horrendous such that I drop chinese and took Chinese basic instead. But growing up with friends that dont speak chinese, over time, my chinese became non-existent. Kinda regret not taking chinese seriously, given that i realise language is so important, besides screwing FLs
Old 19-01-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Side track

Where to get PRC FL now (Jan 2021) btw?

All the FL some 2 listing seems fake
Old 19-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Wechat also translates by the way...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1