The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 13
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold
How do Non-chinese speaking Samster make appointment with Chinese FL

Just wondering how do the non-chinese speaking samster make appointments with chinese FLs? Since most of their advertisement state, chinese text or call only?
Old 14-01-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pristinebeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How do Non-chinese speaking Samster make appointment with Chinese FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
Just wondering how do the non-chinese speaking samster make appointments with chinese FLs? Since most of their advertisement state, chinese text or call only?
There is something called Google Translate
Old 14-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

Never heard of this gadget?

https://www.businessinsider.com/japa...english-2017-2
Old 14-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

If all else failed.

Try this.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google...te/id414706506
Old 15-01-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pristinebeast View Post
There is something called Google Translate
Agree, loads of translation apps around. A lot of us don't speak Viet or Thai either but we do the same.
Old 15-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 13
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

haha, yeah but not awkward arh, when having sex with someone who you can barely speak to?
Old 16-01-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Brigadier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrigadier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple, use google translate.
Old 16-01-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

When there is horny will always horny way.
Old 16-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

just wondering do you heard of one thing that is translation?
Old 16-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
When there is horny will always horny way.
Small head will augment the capabilities of the big head to suddenly enable you to communicate with the chinese FL to make the booking.
Old 16-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Use the microsoft translator.

It makes a funny situation where the 2 of you are trying to converse and letting the app translate chinese > english and english > chinese
Old 17-01-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Use the microsoft translator.

It makes a funny situation where the 2 of you are trying to converse and letting the app translate chinese > english and english > chinese
I chat for couple days with a ML, in English, and made a booking.
When I get there, I find that she doesnt speak English but shes really fast with the google translate
Old 17-01-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

I thought most Chinese FL don't entertain non chinese speaking customer? We piak siambu also no need speak Thai ma!
Old 17-01-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by James912 View Post
haha, yeah but not awkward arh, when having sex with someone who you can barely speak to?
Can try using google translate while humping too. Just don't type "ah ah ah ah!"
Confirm no translation for that.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

when you have heart towards the girl, you find find a way to do so
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1