The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO(REAL not madeup)

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyvoidangel View Post
totally not surprised. im wondering if you create so many thread just so that you can have "Viewers and comments" on all your thread for a proof that you are a "popular guy in this forum
Are u a girl??
Old 14-01-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only this thread is real and not made up, the other threads which you started are made up?
Old 14-01-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalword View Post
Only this thread is real and not made up, the other threads which you started are made up?
Yes this did happen and iam really a 22 yr old virgin have not meet any girl before since dropping out of secondary school and spending mostmy time at home.
Old 14-01-2021, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO(REAL not madeup)

Click on the triangle hazard sign top right and file a report.

free image hosting

His threads:

https://sammyboyforum.info/search.php?searchid=4496143
Old 14-01-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Icetroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and waiting for next episode of story telling
Old 14-01-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

ROFL. Called yourself omega, you really need to have more omega tablets so that your brain cells will work better. Also ah, I thought school holidays over Liao?
Old 14-01-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
quickfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyvoidangel View Post
totally not surprised. im wondering if you create so many thread just so that you can have "Viewers and comments" on all your thread for a proof that you are a "popular guy in this forum
Indeed most popular guy at this moment
Old 14-01-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster

吃飽沒事做?請記得吃藥哦!
Old 15-01-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
A fews weeks ago i received an inbox on this forum by a user with the title "losing virginity" in that msg he claimed to know plenty of IG girls who are doing FL part time and whether iam keen to piak them. So he gave me his wechat and we chatted for 3 weeks

(the story continues below...)
To protect the identity of this 'user', we shall give him the nick "Beta Male"

One day, Beta Male was fucking a tall blonde at one of the back alleys of Clarke Quay. Just nice our 'friend' (he who cannot be named) passed by and heard the distinctive sounds of 'piaking'. He hid behind a wall and continued to peep from the side of the wall.

He was shocked. It made him horny as this was the first time he saw such a beautiful tall blond girl getting fucked by a beta male.

The tall blonde was like a goddess - a far cry from the usual local girls that he see every day.

Our 'friend' (cannot say his name, wait later he depressed again) can only admire from his hiding place and and uncontrollably stroke his kuku bird wishing he was that Beta Male pumping her.

Witnessing Beta Male release his load into the blonde pussy with the cum dripping down her legs into the alley drain, our 'friend' also cum uncontrollably in his pants.

With the cum stained old trousers he then shamefully walked off with his head hung down low to the bar wishing he could get an Aryan goddess instead of being the sad 22-year-old virgin that he is and lament that the world is so unfair.

(Click here for the full story.)

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 15-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

As long you never transfer any money over first, then you are safe. Fake and lame people are everywhere.
Old 15-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
As long you never transfer any money over first, then you are safe. Fake and lame people are everywhere.
Maybe he did transfer money but he's embarrassed to admit it so he just rant about everything else except the money. Lest people make fun of him about the money?

Or else why he so upset and even start a thread on this?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

Old 15-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
To protect the identity of this 'user', we shall give him the nick "Beta Male"

One day, Beta Male was fucking a tall blonde at one of the back alleys of Clarke Quay. Just nice our 'friend' (he who cannot be named) passed by and heard the distinctive sounds of 'piaking'. He hid behind a wall and continued to peep from the side of the wall.

He was shocked. It made him horny as this was the first time he saw such a beautiful tall blond girl getting fucked by a beta male.

The tall blonde was like a goddess - a far cry from the usual local girls that he see every day.

Our 'friend' (cannot say his name, wait later he depressed again) can only admire from his hiding place and and uncontrollably stroke his kuku bird wishing he was that Beta Male pumping her.

Witnessing Beta Male release his load into the blonde pussy with the cum dripping down her legs into the alley drain, our 'friend' also cum uncontrollably in his pants.

With the cum stained old trousers he then shamefully walked off with his head hung down low to the bar wishing he could get an Aryan goddess instead of being the sad 22-year-old virgin that he is and lament that the world is so unfair.

Hahaha pretty much summarize the thread he started hahaha
Old 15-01-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO

Quote:

ROFL!!! You are relentless aren't you? Am already bored of him from couple days ago.
Old 15-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
ROFL!!! You are relentless aren't you? Am already bored of him from couple days ago.
Good evening Bro LooksLikeJesus!

Actually I was inspired by you and Bro Depraved idea!

I also sort of given up but then he started getting his clones to zap me and flood my mail box so I thought I just make it my 'daily bread' to pour some sugar on him.

Besides, the 'Ah Boy' story is inline with 'The Born Loser' series which I had in mind.

So well.

Old 16-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good evening Bro LooksLikeJesus!

Actually I was inspired by you and Bro Depraved idea!

I also sort of given up but then he started getting his clones to zap me and flood my mail box so I thought I just make it my 'daily bread' to pour some sugar on him.

Besides, the 'Ah Boy' story is inline with 'The Born Loser' series which I had in mind.

So well.
Who are the clones?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1