The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO

A fews weeks ago i received an inbox on this forum by a user with the title "losing virginity" in that msg he claimed to know plenty of IG girls who are doing FL part time and whether iam keen to piak them. So he gave me his wechat and we chatted for 3 weeks

(the story continues)....

He told me of somesort of secret gentlements club where there are plenty of fresh 18+ SYTs IG girls and told me he frequent them often at $1.3/ 2hrs session, i was skeptical at first but he describe it very detailed of how he piaks raw them all at whatever hotel. So i eventually kinda believed him

(His sexventures gets even more nonsensical)

There was once he said he even booked 3 xmms for $3.9K for a raw triple creampie fest where he would stack them up and let the cum flow down.

He shared a few girls pic he claims is his FWBs (but thats was when his CSB fake story would be revealed by me soon...)

So One of the pics he sent was a 20yrs old girl with the name "Valarie" he says was one of his first FWB he frequently creampies and claims She have a dormate who would rub herself watching him fuck her. In my opinion by seeing the pics of "Valerie" he sent, she looks cute xmm and piakable. He suggest that we meetup, i said ok sure. He set the meetup a week ahead(31 dec)

Few days b4 the planned meetup He said "valerie" asked for my telegram, i then gave him.

( the story gets more strange)...

"Valerie" msg me and we chatted nothing seems off for the first 2 days. But i noticed something really strange "Valerie" telegram would last seen whenever we last chat. And when i msg her it will take 24hrs to 48hrs for her reply. It was probably fake account

A day before the 31st dec meeting, it got cancel cos he said "valerie" had her period. He changed the date to (8 jan). 2 days b4 the rearrange meetup he claimed "valerie" contacted dengue and was hospitalised.

No way this is real with "valerie" inactive telegram and postponed meetup iam 100% sure that the bro was using his 2nd phone pretending to be "valerie" tricking me i was talking to her. And valerie is some random girls pic he stole from IG.

I sent a text to him on wechat and "valerie" on telegram to stop trolling me then both of their accounts blocked me at same time!!!

Really disappointed, this bro can made up cock stories and play me till like that hais, hope u all dont fall for such scam

What u guys think? Is the person behind the text really "valerie" or is it that bro impersonating her

Last edited by Omega69; 13-01-2021 at 05:28 PM.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO(story time)

Very good start. Please continue
Old 13-01-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zaporean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO

Omg! Good start bro, carry on.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
YouCanOnlyWatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting camping site here and popcorn ready!
Old 13-01-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Messaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, why don't you meet Valerie, she's waiting for you.
Old 13-01-2021, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO(REAL not madeup)

Good job for trolling. Pls carry on
Old 13-01-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Re: GOT TROLLED BADLY BY A BRO (REAL not madeup)

Thanks for sharing. This is definitely a made-up story.

On January 13, 2021, you posted this (also see your own quote below), clearly showing intent that you wanted sex.
Why else would you want to chat with some 'stranger' for 3 weeks when he already identified himself as a bro? Unless you are gay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
A fews weeks ago i received an inbox on this forum by a user with the title "losing virginity" in that msg he claimed to know plenty of IG girls who are doing FL part time and whether iam keen to piak them. So he gave me his wechat and we chatted for 3 weeks

(the story continues)....

( Click to show/hide )
He told me of somesort of secret gentlements club where there are plenty of fresh 18+ SYTs IG girls and told me he frequent them often at $1.3/ 2hrs session, i was skeptical at first but he describe it very detailed of how he piaks raw them all at whatever hotel. So i eventually kinda believed him

(His sexventures gets even more nonsensical)

There was once he said he even booked 3 xmms for $3.9K for a raw triple creampie fest where he would stack them up and let the cum flow down.

He shared a few girls pic he claims is his FWBs (but thats was when his CSB fake story would be revealed by me soon...)

So One of the pics he sent was a 20yrs old girl with the name "Valarie" he says was one of his first FWB he frequently creampies and claims She have a dormate who would rub herself watching him fuck her. In my opinion by seeing the pics of "Valerie" he sent, she looks cute xmm and piakable. He suggest that we meetup, i said ok sure. He set the meetup a week ahead(31 dec)

Few days b4 the planned meetup He said "valerie" asked for my telegram, i then gave him.

( the story gets more strange)...

"Valerie" msg me and we chatted nothing seems off for the first 2 days. But i noticed something really strange "Valerie" telegram would last seen whenever we last chat. And when i msg her it will take 24hrs to 48hrs for her reply. It was probably fake account

A day before the 31st dec meeting, it got cancel cos he said "valerie" had her period. He changed the date to (8 jan). 2 days b4 the rearrange meetup he claimed "valerie" contacted dengue and was hospitalised.

No way this is real with "valerie" inactive telegram and postponed meetup iam 100% sure that the bro was using his 2nd phone pretending to be "valerie" tricking me i was talking to her. And valerie is some random girls pic he stole from IG.

I sent a text to him on wechat and "valerie" on telegram to stop trolling me then both of their accounts blocked me at same time!!!

Really disappointed, this bro can made up cock stories and play me till like that hais, hope u all dont fall for such scam

What u guys think? Is the person behind the text really "valerie" or is it that bro impersonating her

On January 10, 2021, in yet another thread that you started, you claim, even though you admit you are a virgin, that SEX is overrated and glorified. Then you go on talking about how the vagina is dirty and all (see your own quote below).
Quote:
In my honest opinion although iam a virgin and even nvr touched a girl's hand, i truely believe SEX is overrated and glorified.

The vagina is one of the most dirtiest stuff in the world is like an open wound that bleeds and smells. It might even contain deadly diseases(HIV)

why would i even want to stick my precious little kuku bird in there? Or even PAY to put it in MAKE SENSE???

Bros listen to my advise, just PCC instead for the sake of yr own wellbeing, yr very blessed to have me here warning u of the dangers

On January 7, 2021, in another thread you started (also see your own quote below), you clearly show that you crave for female companionship.
Quote:
Hi guys how do you deal with boredom?

Iam 22 yrs old virgin, secondary school dropout and i spent all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums i nvr had a gf or even any friends any idea what can i do to feel less bored?

I dont feel like doing part time as the pay is pathetic and low ses $8/hr

I think my habits are harmful and i want to replace it with something more meaningful, what u guys reccommend i should do?

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 13-01-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post

On January 13, 2021, you posted this (also see your own quote below), clearly showing intent that you wanted sex.
Why else would you want to chat with some 'stranger' for 3 weeks when he already identified himself as a bro? Unless you are gay?

On January 10, 2021, in yet another thread that you started, you claim, even though you admit you are a virgin, that SEX is overrated and glorified. Then you go on talking about how the vagina is dirty and all (see your own quote below).

On January 7, 2021, in another thread you started (also see your own quote below), you clearly show that you crave for female companionship.
Good job CSI. +6
Old 13-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 7
LittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlemanMou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more updates!
Old 13-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

The troller kena trolled.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-01-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Haha bro, why wast time on this guy. Obviously a fake account. Anyway good effort consolidating his dumb post.
Old 13-01-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Haha bro, why wast time on this guy. Obviously a fake account. Anyway good effort consolidating his dumb post.
Thank you bro sexcision. Yes, many fake accounts asking stupid questions. Could be the same accounts that zap me.

Anyway, come read more Ah Boy stories here. I will try to make it more nicer la. Promise.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 13-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Thank you bro sexcision. Yes, many fake accounts asking stupid questions. Could be the same accounts that zap me.

Anyway, come read more Ah Boy stories here. I will try to make it more nicer la. Promise.
Hahahahaha yr points so low zap somemore lol
Old 13-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think this guy's edmw nick is JiakLiaoBeeKia
Old 14-01-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally not surprised. im wondering if you create so many thread just so that you can have "Viewers and comments" on all your thread for a proof that you are a "popular guy in this forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1