The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Ang Moh PUSSY VS Asian PUSSY

Which one taste better? I heard ang moh pussy is cleaner and taste fresher true or not?

Any bros tried both which u prefer?
Old 04-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
apacheboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post
Which one taste better? I heard ang moh pussy is cleaner and taste fresher true or not?

have tried both..honestly prefer Asian I feel is cleaner and sweeter compared to ang moh but then again everyone single pussy is different la
Old 04-01-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ang Moh PUSSY VS Asian PUSSY

Quote:

U talking taste only or other things like aesthetics? The best tasting pussy i ever had was on an angmo blonde MILF. But i think she prepped her pussy before the fuck session like with a douche, etc. 90% of angmo pussy have a stronger taste and smell then Asian pussy. But when u get a great tasting angmo pussy, its better then most asian pussies.

Asian pussies have a much more delicate taste, i have had some that were practically tasteless. It seems to me that as the asian woman gets older, their pussy taste stronger.

If u want to include flossing in the tasting, then hands down, angmo pussy is better because they are shaved, trimmed or waxed. Asian pussies are almost never manicured. asian women just seem to think its okay to leave their bush untended. nothing worse then a mouthful of pubic hair when u are eating pussy and getting an unintended flossing.

If u want to talk about aesthetics, for me, angmo pussies are the best. Beautiful pink, nice big clits, nice flaps, etc. Asian pussies are darker, and then some are black. There are exceptions of course, but this is all generalization.
Old 05-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Angmo pussy I feel that they tend to keep their private parts well maintained, so usually shaved and they tend to apply those feminine deodorant spray. Our asian ladies generally are less shaven or even unshaven hence tend to have a stronger muskier smell.

Pussy looks wise actually does depend on pigmentation and age of the lady also, so I tend to find not too much difference between angmo pussy and asian pussy. Both race have their fair share of pink pussy or darkish looking lips.
Old 05-01-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Ang Moh PUSSY VS Asian PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Angmo pussy I feel that they tend to keep their private parts well maintained, so usually shaved and they tend to apply those feminine deodorant spray. Our asian ladies generally are less shaven or even unshaven hence tend to have a stronger muskier smell.

Pussy looks wise actually does depend on pigmentation and age of the lady also, so I tend to find not too much difference between angmo pussy and asian pussy. Both race have their fair share of pink pussy or darkish looking lips.
China Deng Xiao Ping Say no matter is Black pussy or white pussy, as long as it delivered its intended service is a good pussy
Old 05-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried a few white girls before and never licked their pussy, have to beware STDs bros. Later face have all the disease.

So far all the white girls their pussies are very nice, shaved, pinkish clitoris and sparkling bright white skin. Never seen white girls have dark pussies. And their breast are also pinkish super enjoyable.

Asian pussies not much difference, never clean of course have smell, clean liao where got smell.

All white and asian pussies are good lah, depends on personal preference only.
Old 05-01-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Tried a few white girls before and never licked their pussy, have to beware STDs bros. Later face have all the disease.

So far all the white girls their pussies are very nice, shaved, pinkish clitoris and sparkling bright white skin. Never seen white girls have dark pussies. And their breast are also pinkish super enjoyable.

Asian pussies not much difference, never clean of course have smell, clean liao where got smell.

All white and asian pussies are good lah, depends on personal preference only.
How and where do you find those white girls to fuck?
Old 05-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

as long as got pussy is enough, not that choosyy
Old 05-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

met this angmoh girl, know her for 1 year+ liao. recently her bf got to go back to their angmoh country leaving her here dry. she told me she misses sex lol. and this year, before she leaves sg for good don't mind do a night with me at MBS. don't know want to or not. 22y old.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
met this angmoh girl, know her for 1 year+ liao. recently her bf got to go back to their angmoh country leaving her here dry. she told me she misses sex lol. and this year, before she leaves sg for good don't mind do a night with me at MBS. don't know want to or not. 22y old.
If u don’t, pass on to somebody. Not wasting opportunity.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Happpynewyear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I prefer asian pussy, because they more tight.
Old 06-01-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Dont want do can pass to me i help u do
Btw how u met her in SG i want find also
Old 06-01-2021, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 4
iamabadboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamabadboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

secretlurker bro dont miss your chance!!! just dont get stds and you are good.

mbs so expensive tho.
Old 06-01-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How and where do you find those white girls to fuck?
If theres a will to find, theres a way. If you want something enough you will keep trying despite failing many times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happpynewyear View Post
I prefer asian pussy, because they more tight.
True all the white girls their pussies are very loose, probably already gotten enlarged by ang mo lanjiao. Get young fresh white girls likely to be tight.
Old 06-01-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think if I do a blind pussy tasting, i would not br able to tell the difference between ang moh and asian pussy. But, i personally prefer ang mohs in that they are so much more open with sex. Especially in regards to oral sex. Also, as some bros already mentioned, they are definitely better at grooming down below. Best tasting pussy i've had is ang moh, always good when slightly musky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1