The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dry humping?

Hi bros out there, just wanna ask something which i think is dry humping?

Basically theres a FL who provides this service, what she do is basically lie down flat and keep her thighs and legs together ( like sediya position ) then she asked me to insert my penis around her buttock area, and then its like doing sex, in and out i am just wondering if there's any chance that I could have raw with her? I have never tried raw so I dont really know what's the feeling supposed to be like, so can anyone advise? Much appreciated.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dry humping?

As long as ur penis rubs against her pussy or come in contact with her pussy juice or lube that has been on her pussy u have chances of getting STD and maybe a tiny chance for HIV if you rub vigorously until there is alot of fiction

If you are concern about STD, u must do it further down her thighs, AWAY from the pussy area
Old 11-07-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
Billgates1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBillgates1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Hi bros out there, just wanna ask something which i think is dry humping?

Basically theres a FL who provides this service, what she do is basically lie down flat and keep her thighs and legs together ( like sediya position ) then she asked me to insert my penis around her buttock area, and then its like doing sex, in and out i am just wondering if there's any chance that I could have raw with her? I have never tried raw so I dont really know what's the feeling supposed to be like, so can anyone advise? Much appreciated.
risk comes from the body fluid in vagina, so if not contact with the fluids should be ok.
Old 14-07-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ladysing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billgates1234 View Post
risk comes from the body fluid in vagina, so if not contact with the fluids should be ok.
hard to avoid, safety first.
Old 15-07-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
alanlim78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont do first
Old 17-07-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Loverofpussies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoverofpussies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dry humping is very close to raw. why not getting raw instead? hahaha. fluids already transferred bro.
Old 21-07-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
elthrotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still cannot understand why bother with dry humping. can a person really cum with rubbing?
Old 31-07-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by elthrotz View Post
still cannot understand why bother with dry humping. can a person really cum with rubbing?
Can cum. I even put my cock between my wife butt cheeks and hump. Feels like fucking and cum on her back.
Old 31-07-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
As long as ur penis rubs against her pussy or come in contact with her pussy juice or lube that has been on her pussy u have chances of getting STD and maybe a tiny chance for HIV if you rub vigorously until there is alot of fiction

If you are concern about STD, u must do it further down her thighs, AWAY from the pussy area
Next time ask her to kiap her armpit and poke there toward the breast better
Old 03-08-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

You cannot get hiv with humping even if there is fluid exchange because it is not a vacuum. The virus cannot be transmitted when exposed to air and there is no pathway. Other std risks exists though
Old 03-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
You cannot get hiv with humping even if there is fluid exchange because it is not a vacuum. The virus cannot be transmitted when exposed to air and there is no pathway. Other std risks exists though
In theory correct. But if the vagina sits on the cock foreskin where there is mucous membrane, it is as good as going in raw. Dun tell me the vag fluid flows out and hiv immediately dies?
Old 03-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
In theory correct. But if the vagina sits on the cock foreskin where there is mucous membrane, it is as good as going in raw. Dun tell me the vag fluid flows out and hiv immediately dies?
It’s true that the foreskin is a pathway but the virus is also very sensitive and the reactors get damaged once exposed to air, reducing its ability to infect. Can’t get infect if it’s just the virginal fluids dripping/flowing into the foreskin, unless the dick penetrates the virginal. That’s why covering the head of the dick is most important during penetration even if the shaft is partially exposed
Old 09-08-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It’s true that the foreskin is a pathway but the virus is also very sensitive and the reactors get damaged once exposed to air, reducing its ability to infect. Can’t get infect if it’s just the virginal fluids dripping/flowing into the foreskin, unless the dick penetrates the virginal. That’s why covering the head of the dick is most important during penetration even if the shaft is partially exposed
yes true bro
Old 11-08-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
freedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just dry humping on other areas, that is called titty fuck ok
Old 11-08-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
If gal sit on penis and hump how? No exposure to air and direct from vagina hole to penis skin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1