The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

I am meeting up with my new friend (SX) from SH almost daily, dinners & movies etc and I find her quite engaging and real. She continues to hold 2 jobs, which I understand because she just moved into a new estate and has to pay mortgage. One night after dinner, she told me to go with her to meet a new client allocated to her but she is Caucasian and her English is quite private limited. She understands, can type but cannot speak well. Since it was their first appointment, she asked me to come along to be with her. High-class hotel, we had to led by a security staff to her floor and to her door. We were in our work attire, she pressed the doorbell and a tall blonde lady in her late thirties to early forties opened. Undoubtedly, she looked surprised to see two people but I quickly explained to her my presence. She smiled and let us in, she stayed in a business suite so there was like a 'living room'. She is German, speaks good English and I explained to her the services as already instructed by SX earlier. She told me I can wait for her here as she don't mind so I sat on the sofa while both of them went into the bedroom and shut the door.

I actually dozed off while waiting (2hrs), I was awakened by SX and I opened my eyes to see her in her usual tee and shorts. I grabbed her towards me but she said her hands were still oily and we were at a client's place. I did steal a few kisses and grabbed her ass. She shoo-ed me away when I wanted to feel her up further and she started telling me about her mean boss who got all of them uptight at work today. After chatting a long while, the door opened and the client told SX she could use the bathroom as she was done. So she got up from the sofa and went in and after awhile, the German lady came out and walked towards the small bar area. She had a bottle of wine and poured a glass. She looked up at me and asked if I wanted a glass too. I said "No thank you very much" but she just smiled and poured a new glass anyway. So I stood up and got myself to the bar table, clinked glass with her and we drank while waiting for SX. She turned on some music while I gulped down my second glass. SX came out dressed back in her work attire, I already had a glass ready for her and excused myself to go the bathroom too. I had to do big business, so I sat down with my eyes wandering around inside the bathroom when I saw through the transparent glass of the shower cubicle, a silver vibrator was left standing at one corner of the wet floor. Immediately my pervert mind began to rewind to what she might be doing inside this shower cubicle when we were outside chatting and this kinda got me hard. I did not feel anything when she walked out in just only a towel and drank with me but now, my dickie got kinda hard. I finished my business, gave the vibrator a last look before walking out. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw the German lady pulling out cash from her purse and the hem of the towel just just about covered her privates. I think she did not realise my presence and just quickly walked out with the money in her hand and I followed behind her. It must be the sight of her vibrator that got me excited about her as I stared at her perky ass. She handed the money to SX, hugged her and took the glass from her hand. I went to the sofa and picked up my bag and SX finished up her glass. She sent us to the door with her arm around SX waist and praised her for her good work. She waved us goodbye and I thought I must have saw bits of her blonde public hair when the towel rode up a little but the lighting wasn't good. My hands were full of her stuffs or else I would have my hands all over her.

We got a cab to her place, both of us were tired and she reluctantly did her chores while I almost dozed off on her sofa. When she finished her cleaning I went up to her and got her clothes off. We haven't had sex for about 4 days so that was some yearning from her although she was tired. She restrained me until we hit the shower and got ourselves cleaned. She certainly had the time to keep her meimei completely bald when I autoroamed her while we locked lips. She told me she hated herself for allowing me to break her 'only condom' rule and why she did not stop me then. She told me she had one long term r/s, followed by a short one before she met me. Only two men in her life before me and only the first guy had sex with her. I asked her no other men approached her or tried to date her? She told me she quit her previous job because her boss tried to force himself on her a few times and also stopped wearing revealing clothes to work. I watched with my dick hard on her bed as she went about doing her stuffs, rubbing lotion on herself etc before she switched off the lights and joined me in bed. She told me now she want to be served and fed and she wanted to me to make her 叫床 so loud that her neighbors could hear. Her smooth slender fingers felt so good on my hard dick as she teased me. She now has the habit of slapping my hands away or hiding her papaya breasts from me because she said they were stealing me from her. She really has a pair of near perfect papaya double Ds 木瓜奶 that she said to 'both love and hate them' . Anyway, we spent the night fucking like rabbits and she was late for work and I took the morning off. She topped it up by sending me a pic of her bald meimei when she was in the toilet and said "看你把诗诗 (wet wet)搞坏坏了...". I called her immediately and she said "诗诗今天明天都不理你了..." before cutting off the line. She really gave me the 'cold treatment' since the day before, only sending a few teasing voice messages and a few calls in the morning and after work which I suspects to be her checking on me. I think I am falling for her 'witchcraft' and KC-poison so typing all these out actually not helping me at all... so fu*k me...
Old 31-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jasonloorious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah good story bro. Looking forward to more of your adventures. Enjoy and stay safe!
Old 31-07-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
VillagePeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like starting to be a good story
Old 04-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Anymore updates?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 06-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent story. Brings my memory back to the days I frequent China. Thanks TS
Old 11-08-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Feel sad after reading as missed mine once too ... thxs bro for yr good write
Old 11-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
2989994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story !!!!!!
Old 14-08-2015, 04:18 AM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished work, showered and now laying down on my bed trying to sleep. Work has been really really hectic so far, a lot of things to do a lot of things to follow up and check. Stupid RMB devaluation did not help too, came as quite a surprise for us although we all know the central bank will step in to stabilise the drop sooner or later. Did not meet my friend SX for almost two weeks but we always exchange calls and messages. I think this period also good for both of us, to calm down and think about this relationship and see if we are really going to be serious about each other. I am still not sure and I think neither is she. But since I will be in China for quite a while still, this is something we can continue to see see look look before committing.

Anyway this post is not to talk about SX but to share some very interesting sightings and a double take (read on to find out, should be my best & most DARING moments in SH for now) over here at Shanghai! Must be due to the overload pile of work and lack of sleep so too shag can't think. Haven't had a zaogeng sighting for a long while so was quite excited and surprised (too) to actually strike gold here. First sighting was last Monday, my off-day after cheonging two & a half days over the weekend. Decided to leisurely stroll down for breakfast, was happily enjoy myself and reading a Chinese newspaper when I saw 3 Australian young female tourists getting a bit loud with the waitress serving them. There was a bit of a misunderstanding but they were indeed a bit rude to her. Luckily, their parents came over from their table and calmed things down. The 3 young girls look to be between 18 to 23 years old I guess? One looked to be in her early twenties, she was brunette and quite tall and had the curves. The other two were pretty young petite girls, really chio but alot quite loud and noisy when they talked. All three were very tanned, their parents were tanned too but clearly from their accent, they are Australians. Okay so later in the afternoon, I decided to go laze around at the pool. When I was going down in the lift, they stepped inside with their shopping hauls while I stepped out. Saw them coming into the pool area a while later in their bikinis and towels. The older, taller girl was wearing a black bikini which obviously looked a size smaller. The other two younger girls wore white and red bikinis respectively. They had smaller curves, still considered quite big by Asian standards and also they are petite. Each took a lounge chair near where I was, slightly further from the pool. There wasn't much people around, mostly Caucasians too so I was more or less the odd race out. Through my shades, I 'bio-ed' them going into the pool for a swim before coming back up to their chairs. The one with the white bikini had her cameltoe showing, the outline of her slit was clear beneath the crotch of her bottoms. Her hard nipples were also poking through her bikini top, she looked damn sexy when she lifted her hands while tying her wet blondish-brown hair. Although she was sexy in her bikini, at least she was wearing the right size. The girl with the red string bikini, like her older sibling, was wearing one size smaller because her boobies were bursting out of her top. She was maybe a C cup and her right pinkish nipple came peeking out a few times when she moved around. But the girl in white bikini really caught my attention most of the time. She laid face down on the lounge chair on the towel, untied her top to show her back without having any tanlines. The girl in red, beside her was plugging in away in her music world and tanning face up. This scenario lasted for long while until the girl with white bikini began to wake up. She lifted herself up from the chair, my jaw almost dropped when I saw her naked boobs hanging and swinging for 2 seconds before she had an arm across them. She walked topless but covered towards the pool. I was quite surprised no one was really noticing her. She went into the water and started to swim froggy topless. She did a few laps before coming out of the water, still covering herself until she reached her chair and picked up the bikini top. She used the top to cover her boobies as she sat face up on the chair. The top was covering her boobs but untied with the strings hanging by the sides. My leering eyes went across to see her companion lying on her left side, facing away from the pool but without her top. I saw her left hand covering her right breast as she slept on her left side. Fuck! These girls did not care much about modesty. Not sure what went through my body, when I was pretty sure the girl in white was dozing off, I got off my chair and walked towards the girl in red. Guess I was trying to catch a slip or something, I indeed saw her right nipple peeking out in between her fingers. My dick was already semi-erect beneath my shorts. I startled a little when I saw the girl in white turning her head towards me so I quickly walked away. I found myself walking towards an area, there was a small stairs which seems to lead to a tanning deck (picture signboard), slightly further away and quite isolated. I saw quite vaguely when I reached the top of the stairs, a brunette woman back-facing me in a small pool surrounding by a few empty tanning beds. She was facing the 'main entrance' of the tanning deck. The pool was a jacuzzi pool judging by the water currents. There was another woman lying face down on one of the tanning beds. I was just about to get closer to the pool when I saw what I saw. I could not be mistaken when I saw this black/gold rabbit vibrator (the name is Soraya, google it) lying beside her as she laid back against the walls of the pool. I bought this for my ex-girlfriend, specifically this one and this colour and it costs quite a bit so I remember . I paused in my steps, abit of memories of me giving it to my ex came into my mind and back again to where I was. My eyes went leering back to the vibe and saw it was actually sitting on a black string bikini bottom. Fuck! I missed her 'me time', her private 'alone time' in a public hotel pool in an isolated tanning deck and my dick was rock hard.

NO no no, I did not! Either she decided to go for second round or maybe third, she grabbed the vibe with her right hand and slipped down into the waters. I went back closer to the stairs and looked around me like a thief or perv. When coast was clear, I basically whipped out my raging XXXXX and XXXXXX. The last time I did this kind of shit was during my uni days with my first girlfriend. This time, raging hormones at a much older age took over and off I went. I went towards the nearest tanning bed and XXXXXX in full view of her. I could see part of her left face and saw no bikini top on her. Her head went down under and up a few times. Unfortunately, she was faster than me (still took awhile though) and the vibe surfaced and placed back on her undies. Craziness was at epic level was when she got up from the pool by the steps, she was wet, totally naked with her big boobs hanging out and arms stretched out. No pubic hair in between her legs but I could not tell of she was shaved bald then. She was the older brunette girl among the three girls I saw earlier. She did not notice me as she walked towards her bed with her vibe and bottoms in hand. She dropped the vibe into her bag, her large heavy tits were hanging so damned sexily and I was XXXXXXX and watching. Her boobs were large but slightly sagging but it hanged nicely anyway. She laid face up and her legs were fully bended and resting on the bed. The moment she spread her legs and showed her glistening Australian bald clam to me and brush/rub her satisfied cunt with her fingers, my moment came and hit the roof. I watched as she continued to be touchy-freely with herself, especially with her claim but I knew she was satisfied. She got a towel over her after awhile and took out a book to read. The Time Traveler's Wife. My old classic favorite too. She left the area after a long long while later, wrapped in the beach towel and dumped all the stuffs into her bag. This Australian woman was just about as daring as me and could not care less about public modesty even in Communist China. Fuck me, I knew if I got caught then I would be in deep shit but did not care less either too. I wanted to meet her again but work took me away from the hotel although today (Friday) is another off-day for me because I am working on Sat and Sun. I told SX about this incident and initially she thought I was kidding her and making things up. She wanted to meet me for dinner and movie after work on Sat so perhaps I would have something more to update you guys when I am free to type again.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You could have made some stupid excuses to make conversation with her.
I wld have tried my luck talking to her...
Old 02-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Now enjoying a week break from work in Hangzhou (HZ) but have to report back to SH office tomorrow afternoon for a last minute meeting. Was actually planning to go Wenzhou or Changzhou with SX but my friend at HZ called me up and asked me to pass some money to her relative in SH after she wired it to me. Then SX's manager could not grant her leave that week so no choice, I told her I would go find a friend in HZ instead. She also half-jokingly nudge me not to fool around and be faithful. So off I went, drove my company car down to south and arrived on Monday afternoon. My HZ friend, I will call her Lina here, wasn't at home but she told me she has a friend staying over who would open the door for me. Went up to her unit & pressed the doorbell, the door opened and I saw a young lass, maybe in her early twenties or just past legal age who greeted me cheerfully. Okay, she is sort of Lina's friend, who is helping her to pose as a model for her clothing line to be put online and for her clients. She is the sister of one of her BFFs and she is an uni undergrad. I was prepared to sleep on the couch or a foldable bed since she only has 2 rooms but Lina said I could sleep with her 'like last time'. But I know we will not have sex anyway so fine by me.

Fanny, the young lass told me that she is here with Lina because she does not want to stay with her parents so will try to bunk in with her whenever possible. We had a chat before she went out to get something. Lina called me to say that she would be home late. Fanny came back just in time to go out with me for dinner. I find that this young girl is quite smart and know what she wants and definitely not a spoiled brat. We went home straight after dinner, I did my own stuffs in Lina's room for quite a while before walking out to watch TV. Guessed the long drive made me tired and after a while I decided to change and shower. I knew Fanny was doing abit of housework around the house when I was watching TV and later I found her mopping about in the bathroom. She had her long hair tied up, was wearing a white nightshirt with low round cut and which just about cover her kneecaps. Clearly, she wasn't wearing a bra, her hard nipples were poking against the cotton fabric and even without a bra, her boobs are a handful. She realized my presence and told me she was cleaning up before her shower and anyway Lina usually will do house cleaning on Mon nights after she comes back from work. I told her I would wait and she do not need to rush. She started to tell me how she would help Lina to take care of her house whenever she stayed over because she is staying for free. She also started to scrub the sink, the taps and later the toilet bowl. I was also wondering how many of our S'pore girls would do this at home. I was looking over at the TV when she was backfacing me, squatting down to scrub the pearly white toilet bowl. Later, my 'still very alert radar' sensed something and I quickly shifted my attention to the left to catch a clear sight of her peachy naked butt as she stood up just before the hem of the shirt dropped back down. But before she was about to scrub the bathtub, she closed the door behind her. Later, she was tapping me on my arm and shoulder as I already dozed off on the sofa. She smelled fresh and good after her shower. She told me not to use the toilet bowl yet while I am in the bathroom. I also saw about half a basket of laundry on top of the washing machine, which is in the bathroom. After my shower, I came out to find her on the sofa playing her iPad. She looked up to see that I was out and then stepped back into the bathroom. I went into Lina's room and slept afterwards at almost 11pm. I woke up with a raging boner the next morning, not sure why but maybe it could be because the lack of sex for slightly more than two weeks. I stirred on the bed for a while before someone came onto the bed. I felt a hand on my legs and then up to my boxers before feeling her fingers around my hard dick. I immediately knew it was Lina because I remember her touch and when her tongue went on my dick and balls, I was hopelessly at her mercy. She does not deepthroat but two hands up, her BJ skill is the best ever among all the women I had. She would tease me and then held back when she sensed that I was nearing to shoot and then wrap her tongue around my dick again and repeat the whole cycle a few times before she allows me to surrender my 'soldiers' in her mouth. Her tongue and mouth make her DD boobies and bald 'mei mei' irrelevant to me. She had breakfast ready for me, Fanny already left for school and we left the house together. I explored the city again like it was my first time in HZ. Took the bus around town and visited the sights not without showing some snaps to SX too.

Wednesday night was the most 'interesting' so far. We went out for dinner with Fanny, Lina brought us to a bar and by the time we were done, both of them finished a liquor bottle between them and a few beer bottles. If Lina can drink, Fanny can do too. Brought them back on a cab, Fanny could still walk on her own and do her own stuffs. Lina wasn't totally gone as she could still find her keys and opened the door for us. I was stoned on the floor for awhile after I dropped Lina on the bed. I got myself up later to go the bathroom to pee where I found Fanny singing loudly with a beer can on hand. I told her I needed to pee but she still stood around and talked back loudly. I could not care less & peed anyway while she was behind me. She came up behind me and hugged me, grabbed my dick before we kissed. Under strong influence of alcohol, we took off each other clothes and she got the shower going. I bonked her tight trimmed 'mei mei' from behind while we were standing inside the bathtub. I shot my load fast because she was really tight and wet, withdrew to shoot on her butt and we washed each other under the shower. I sensed she wanted another round and she duly obliged by leading me out of the bathtub to sit on the toilet bowl. She planted kisses on my dickhead as she kneel infront of me before licking it slowly. She was petting herself when she stood up and rode me cowgirl before she got loud with her moans. I turned her around to do reverse cowgirl, this time I could last longer as I got used to her tightness and got her to cum a few times while she was on top of me. Once she got her first orgasm, her second and third ones came quickly one after the other. I finished on her pussy after pounding her missionary on the floor. We washed up and she quickly ran to her room and closed the door after that.

I was basically KO-ed until early noon the next day. I was awakened by Lina's call and she told me to come back earlier tonight because she would be cooking. She said Fanny would be going back home and she also plan to close earlier that day. We spent the evening together after a wonderful meal cooked up by her, there was even mushroom soup to make up for not have a proper soup on the table and chatted like close friends after that. I could sense that while during our 'customary' shower together and on the bed at night, she was sort of 'there for my taking' if I wanted to fuck her but I felt a strong sense of guilt after last night so I did not. That was also because usually she would finish me in her mouth before we sleep together but that night she was in the mood for frenching and heavy petting, which she used to forbid me from doing. That night was the first time she allowed my fingers to be inside her and made her cum. She reached out for my dick from behind to bring to her already very wet and aroused pussy but I did not move and continued to finger and rub her clit to make her cum again. She revealed her 'willingness' by whispering in my ear several times "给我...我要...". I already know her sex appetite when she gets into the mood when we were fucking during her time in S'pore so I made her come again and again with my fingers and tongue for several rounds that night.

This morning, her face was on my chest when I woke up and first thing she said to me was "昨晚我是不是很坏...很淫艳". You know when a woman wants you to fuck her and fuck her over and over again, resistance is futile and especially if this woman knows how to please her man. Having sex with her and with other women is incomparable. If SX is a 9/10, Lina is 11/10. However, sitting here at the living room typing this out tells me how wrong am I to come to HZ in the first place and should have stayed back at SH with my good woman SX. Simply put, a man should only have one woman. More than one woman, this man is fooling around and taking no one seriously.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, agree and disagree. Unless you have a superior control over your sexual needs. As others said, staying faithful may not be a state of mind, just that the temptation ain't big enough to lose your head, big and/or small.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
TS, agree and disagree. Unless you have a superior control over your sexual needs. As others said, staying faithful may not be a state of mind, just that the temptation ain't big enough to lose your head, big and/or small.
Haha I think i need more control over my sexual needs, especially when I am away from my girl so that I won't be too easily tempted.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MakeJohnBark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Koei bro, long time no update
Any interesting encounter recently?
Old 11-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Bonking a PRC gal is totally different feel from thai or viet! Sibei turn on by their moaning! the word 老公 is such a turn on!
Old 11-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing, bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1