The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riou1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Am I being too paranoia or what I did was the right thing

Hey Bros out there,
Tonight when I was going for a FL appointment, I unexpectedly run into two persons outside the gate of the place I intended to go in. A guy and a girl in a clubbing outfit but both having a pass hanging around their neck. The funny thing about the pass is that it look like some sort of identification pass. They was waiting for someone or a resident to open the gate for them to access.

After I exchange a glance with them, I just behave like normal and walk pass them. I dun know if I being paranoia but I cancel the appointment immediately and walk away. I was worry about my safety and afraid to be caught by the police.
Old 26-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I being too paranoia or what I did was the right thing

Should be "Am I being too paranoid.."

"Paranoia" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 14
Nanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond reputeNanom has a reputation beyond repute

You did the right thing by playing it safe.
Old 26-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kukugun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Property agent is it???
Old 26-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riou1986 View Post
Hey Bros out there,
Tonight when I was going for a FL appointment, I unexpectedly run into two persons outside the gate of the place I intended to go in. A guy and a girl in a clubbing outfit but both having a pass hanging around their neck. The funny thing about the pass is that it look like some sort of identification pass. They was waiting for someone or a resident to open the gate for them to access.

After I exchange a glance with them, I just behave like normal and walk pass them. I dun know if I being paranoia but I cancel the appointment immediately and walk away. I was worry about my safety and afraid to be caught by the police.
Braddah you should be afraid. Dun think you were up to no good Braddah? BTW its SG society's objective that braddahs like you be afraid. Braddah, ask yourself what you were doing? Braddah, in heat of wanting sex you withdrew money (lots of it) and went to a strange place you never been before Braddah. You were willing to meet a woman you had never met before and have sex with her for money Braddah. You were willing to risk spreading and/or contracting STDs your adrenaline for promiscuious sex was so strong Braddah. Braddah, you should be happy fear and common sense took over and you aborted your trip.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fun2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah you should be afraid. Dun think you were up to no good Braddah? BTW its SG society's objective that braddahs like you be afraid. Braddah, ask yourself what you were doing? Braddah, in heat of wanting sex you withdrew money (lots of it) and went to a strange place you never been before Braddah. You were willing to meet a woman you had never met before and have sex with her for money Braddah. You were willing to risk spreading and/or contracting STDs your adrenaline for promiscuious sex was so strong Braddah. Braddah, you should be happy fear and common sense took over and you aborted your trip.
I wonder if you are living happy life with so many conditions in your mind.. Can't do this.. Can't do that...
Old 26-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Bros out there,

That means you won't be posting FRs. Might as well leave this forum if you're not able to contribute.
Old 27-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
pathos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better be safe than sorry.
Old 27-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
A guy and a girl in a clubbing outfit but both having a pass hanging around their neck. The funny thing about the pass is that it look like some sort of identification pass.
Yes, you're being paranoid

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1