The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Will be meeting a big boobs maid in orchard tomorrow. She says she will be with friends, was thinking how to bring her to hotel. She told me she single mum not virgin, did she hint me can sex?
I go with u.u with her in hotel.i with her friend at other hotel.
Haha
Old 17-01-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post
Haha
Why dont try ask for 4p first , ...

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 17-01-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally had my first shot with a pinoy DH after talking to her for a couple of week. She only get to have 2 off in a month which is fine with me so today since she is off and meeting her friend in the morning I asked if she will like to swing by my place and see me. This is the first time I meet her face to face while the rest of the time were just video call. I am the few lucky one to have my own place but before that I actually hesitate to bring her up but after some thoughts i think it is better than looking for hotel and waiting for a room on a very busy Sunday and of course running the risk of bumping into someone i know along the way and having to explain all about it.

Reach my place and I pay for her cab and while bringing her up my place she told me the taxi uncle was also trying to chat her up My eye was already roaming all over her body in the lift. We sit in the living room and had a some light chat before I ask if she will like to go to my room. Took a shower together and she was blowing and licking my balls and dick with great experience and skill. Then back to the bed with more licking and sucking. I climb onto her and face fuck her for a few min before ramming her like no tomorrow. she is definitely horny and having a good time.
Old 17-01-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post
Haha
bro arrange 2+3 better, have more fun
Old 17-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

It’s been a long time since I last venture into TPY, didn’t know that TPY central has become sort of a mini LP.
Saw many not bad looking Pinoy in small groups or even alone, sitting by the bench or coffeeshops eating and drinking. Definitely a gd place for fishing and striking up a conversation.
On the way back, saw a well dressed slim pinoy DH crossing the street to the direction I was going to, so decided to follow and try to chat her up. Too bad an uncle was following her behind too, so I gave up eventually.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Any bros tried this 3holer? Wet horny slut.......
fill her up good hehehhe
where to get her?
Old 17-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Finally had my first shot with a pinoy DH after talking to her for a couple of week. She only get to have 2 off in a month which is fine with me so today since she is off and meeting her friend in the morning I asked if she will like to swing by my place and see me. This is the first time I meet her face to face while the rest of the time were just video call. I am the few lucky one to have my own place but before that I actually hesitate to bring her up but after some thoughts i think it is better than looking for hotel and waiting for a room on a very busy Sunday and of course running the risk of bumping into someone i know along the way and having to explain all about it.

Reach my place and I pay for her cab and while bringing her up my place she told me the taxi uncle was also trying to chat her up My eye was already roaming all over her body in the lift. We sit in the living room and had a some light chat before I ask if she will like to go to my room. Took a shower together and she was blowing and licking my balls and dick with great experience and skill. Then back to the bed with more licking and sucking. I climb onto her and face fuck her for a few min before ramming her like no tomorrow. she is definitely horny and having a good time.
congrats! Where did you manage to hook this gem? Is she open to others?
Old 18-01-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 10
numberseven is a name known to allnumberseven is a name known to allnumberseven is a name known to allnumberseven is a name known to allnumberseven is a name known to allnumberseven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post

juicy FR
Old 18-01-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Jialat.. think i cum in my fb not knowing today might be her ovulation day. She just finish her period like 1st Jan..

She got eat postinor 2 but that won't help.. shit..
Old 18-01-2021, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
lalaboi1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share their DH contacts? Am still hunting and will share if I find something good. Cheers bros and thanks in advance!
Old 18-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Anyone knows if she is uppable?

this one play hard to get la, always say busy. say how pity she is la need to clean the whole house, deleted after trying for 1 month
Old 18-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pristinebeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I've been chatting with one DH for quite a while now. Initially say she don't want sex and all, now she's curious and have agreed to do HJ. I've also managed to get her to take off her clothes on video call.

She's only off once a month, so I was thinking to get her to a hotel and bonk her. Any hotel suggestions on the east side?

I was also thinking of getting a bro to bonk her with me since I want to try a 3some as well hahaha

Last edited by pristinebeast; 18-01-2021 at 08:50 AM.
Old 18-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bear12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing a story, new to Michat, just 2 weeks old
Came across 1 which had posted off day boring so chatted her up and suggested places but mentioned shes tired. So i said to her why not go rest at hotel, since she replied no money so i decided to offer her. (Contrary to what most of you are thinking, my aim is not to bonk), she agreed and this happened in just 20mins.

At the hotel on the same day as chat, she was tossing n turning, cant seem to sleep, then she turn n rest her head on my arm. A while later, hug me & pushes my head to her upper chest area. Shifted again and our faces were next to ea other, our lips touch gently. Started to kiss and kissing lasted about 10 mins or so and the rest is history.

If such story are not welcome, i do not mind deleting it
Old 18-01-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pristinebeast View Post
Hi thinking to get her to a hotel and bonk her. Any hotel suggestions on the east side?

I was also thinking of getting a bro to bonk her with me since I want to try a 3some as well hahaha
Bro, you try have her 1st, if not later scare her suddenly got 2guy at one go. 😁
Old 18-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pristinebeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Bro, you try have her 1st, if not later scare her suddenly got 2guy at one go. 😁
Don't worry bro, I've been telling her about my "friend" who's interested in her as well. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1