The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
bigpudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A newbie's journey

Support nice story!
Old 17-01-2021, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
cleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the delay. So far 2021 have not been really nice to me but nevertheless, lets keep the story going.

At this point, I was really turned on. Everything just happened so naturally. My hand continued feeling her back, gliding along the zip track all the way to the start and just when i was about to unzip her dress, she stopped the kissing and pulled away. I jolted and said sorry.

M replied "the night is still young, lets enjoy the drinks and get to know each other better."

I got to know that although we were in the same course, M was actually 2 years my senior. M actually get to know J during one of the elective module 1 year ago and she had been to these parties organized by J for quite sometime. She don enjoy the crowd and the loud music so most of the time, she would just sneak up to level 2 with her friends with their drinks.

With the alcohol powering my brain at max capacity, Anything that comes to my mind, it went out of my mouth straight. So my next question was "why me?"

M smiled and replied "you looked like a lost sheep when you enter the house, standing around the drinks staring and not drinking, i figured it is your first time to a party. And even though you are in "a unique attire" you still look kind of cute."

I was totally blushing and smiling. I was feeling really happy inside but i am not sure what to do next. I looked around and saw our emptied bottle, and i stood up immediately and said "let me go down and get another bottle of the whiskey."

M pulled my hand hard and i fall back into the seat. She said "this is the first time a girl approached you is it?" I was really nervous and I just nod my head.

M stood up and moved towards me. She lifted her dress a little, sat on my lap facing me and said "don be shy, I kind of like you." And so we started our round 2 of french kissing again.

This time round as i slide my hand down her dress, i could totally feel her butt cheek. She was wearing a g-string. As it was my first time, I wanted to feel and touch as much as I can, so i positioned my hands to the front and moved up to her breast and groped it. It feel quite full so i guessed it is either a B or C cup.

M giggled and said " you police doing body search ah?"

I replied " body search is now complete." I will need to do further examination. Please unwrapped the package."

M laughed and replied "Do what needs to be done." And with that permission, I reached out to the back of the dress and unzipped...
Old 17-01-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
LogCake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanshot View Post
Sorry for the delay. So far 2021 have not been really nice to me but nevertheless, lets keep the story going.

At this point, I was really turned on. Everything just happened so naturally. My hand continued feeling her back, gliding along the zip track all the way to the start and just when i was about to unzip her dress, she stopped the kissing and pulled away. I jolted and said sorry.

M replied "the night is still young, lets enjoy the drinks and get to know each other better."

I got to know that although we were in the same course, M was actually 2 years my senior. M actually get to know J during one of the elective module 1 year ago and she had been to these parties organized by J for quite sometime. She don enjoy the crowd and the loud music so most of the time, she would just sneak up to level 2 with her friends with their drinks.

With the alcohol powering my brain at max capacity, Anything that comes to my mind, it went out of my mouth straight. So my next question was "why me?"

M smiled and replied "you looked like a lost sheep when you enter the house, standing around the drinks staring and not drinking, i figured it is your first time to a party. And even though you are in "a unique attire" you still look kind of cute."

I was totally blushing and smiling. I was feeling really happy inside but i am not sure what to do next. I looked around and saw our emptied bottle, and i stood up immediately and said "let me go down and get another bottle of the whiskey."

M pulled my hand hard and i fall back into the seat. She said "this is the first time a girl approached you is it?" I was really nervous and I just nod my head.

M stood up and moved towards me. She lifted her dress a little, sat on my lap facing me and said "don be shy, I kind of like you." And so we started our round 2 of french kissing again.

This time round as i slide my hand down her dress, i could totally feel her butt cheek. She was wearing a g-string. As it was my first time, I wanted to feel and touch as much as I can, so i positioned my hands to the front and moved up to her breast and groped it. It feel quite full so i guessed it is either a B or C cup.

M giggled and said " you police doing body search ah?"

I replied " body search is now complete." I will need to do further examination. Please unwrapped the package."

M laughed and replied "Do what needs to be done." And with that permission, I reached out to the back of the dress and unzipped...
Great story on the Sunday
Old 17-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
KingSabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update Ts, looking forward to next
Old 18-01-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue to unwrap the package.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Brigadier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrigadier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanshot View Post
There were 2 rooms in level 2. She opened one of the doors to check if there were anyone in there before we enter the room. In the room there was a small 2 seater sofa, a small coffee table and a super single bed. We sat on the sofa and place the glasses and the bottle of whiskey on the table. As we were sitting quite close together, i could feel her body touching my arm. I could also smell her nice perfume and when she turned and looked at me, once again stunned by the electrifying beautiful pair of eyes. To avoid any awkwardness, i tried to make some small talks.

Me: Seems like you know this place very well. Do you come here often?

M: I know J since year 1 and have been coming to his party ever since. Free alcohols here and meet new friends, win win situation. We have met before in school remember? There was once we were in the computer lab and I ran out of printing paper, I walked over to you to borrow some and you said feel free to help yourself. I felt quite bad that i actually finished your paper and said that i will buy it later and return you, but you said is ok, next time when you need paper, you know who to find.

At that time, i could feel that the alcohol is starting to get into me, somehow i just cant remember if it incident really happened, but I just replied, you can just repay me with a kiss will do.

Before i know it, she actually leaned over and gave me a peck on my lips! I was stunned cause i didn expected her to do that. The shyness together with the alcohol turn my whole face red. She looked at me, laughed and said "wah one small kiss only your face so red, if i kiss you longer will you explode?"

I replied "you never try, you will never know."

She immediately leaned over again and this time round she was almost lying on me and hugging me. Our lips locked. I could that her tongue was entering my mouth and we started having a tongue fight. One of my hand was on her head and the other hand was feeling her curves from her waist line down to her ass. With the alcohol powering my brain, i gave her ass a light slap followed by a grab and I when looked at her, her eyes was still closed enjoying the french kiss.

In my mind, I was thinking how much more I can do before she stops me....
What a great newbie story, thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1