The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
amethys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you regret not marrying a Singaporean Girl sometimes?

Just looking around and lost count of the numbers of divorcees in our social circle tells alot.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I would prefer a foreign wife.
Most of my friends who got, they have more lobang from their spouse country like buy house and do business.
Old 03-06-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Bros who married a foreigner, how ya'll feel now? Regret? 😄
Bro.. suppose you might be single, and need some statistic or reassurance to date a foreigner or settle with a Singaporean lady. That's why you asked such question.

Assuming this is not a troll, I shall give my more sincere answer. By the way, my wife is a filippina and we have been together for 14 years.

Actually, most of us would want to date ladies with a marriageable prospect unless you are still at the fboy or looking around phase la. But this really calls for destiny and fate since every lady you come across will be unique and has her own personality and temperament. Though her culture does influence a bit of how she views the world and handles life, which will then affect your initial judgement of whether her value and belief system will align with your own, but don't forget that even we Singaporeans also have diverse ways of thinking and living our life. If outside people just use a set of labels to describe Singaporeans such as snobbish, kiasu, materialistic and pragmatic, do you think these descriptors are exactly who you are? I doubt so. And same applies to foreigners.

You can only find out whether she's suitable for you after you have been with her and spend a good amount of quality time conversing and even living together.

It's unfair to any lady you are considering seriously dating to go in with a set of presumptions based on what you have read, heard and even experienced before. Bro, give each relationship a clean slate and try to be your best so that your partner will be her best too. And then you decide whether that would be your potential wife.

Anyway, no marriage is perfect la. As the saying goes, marriage is never a bed of roses. You have to constantly iron things out and you can never say you fully understand someone even after a decade together. Even if you truly understand your wife, there are certain differences that exist and these are unresolvable. Don't expect anyone to change. No one will change. Just change yourself. That's the easiest. Thus, you can only minimise the impact that differences cause by either compromising on your side or living with certain defects in your relationship. And when a child is in dynamic, it's a different ball game we ought to learn how to play. Adulting and parenting are continuous learning journey. We can never stop learning to be better in our roles.

Last edited by lechlee; 03-06-2022 at 05:58 AM.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Bro.. suppose you might be single, and need some statistic or reassurance to date a foreigner or settle with a Singaporean lady. That's why you asked such question.

Assuming this is not a troll, I shall give my more sincere answer. By the way, my wife is a filippina and we have been together for 14 years.

Actually, most of us would want to date ladies with a marriageable prospect unless you are still at the fboy or looking around phase la. But this really calls for destiny and fate since every lady you come across will be unique and has her own personality and temperament. Though her culture does influence a bit of how she views the world and handles life, which will then affect your initial judgement of whether her value and belief system will align with your own, but don't forget that even we Singaporeans also have diverse ways of thinking and living our life. If outside people just use a set of labels to describe Singaporeans such as snobbish, kiasu, materialistic and pragmatic, do you think these descriptors are exactly who you are? I doubt so. And same applies to foreigners.

You can only find out whether she's suitable for you after you have been with her and spend a good amount of quality time conversing and even living together.

It's unfair to any lady you are considering seriously dating to go in with a set of presumptions based on what you have read, heard and even experienced before. Bro, give each relationship a clean slate and try to be your best so that your partner will be her best too. And then you decide whether that would be your potential wife.

Anyway, no marriage is perfect la. As the saying goes, marriage is never a bed of roses. You have to constantly iron things out and you can never say you fully understand someone even after a decade together. Even if you truly understand your wife, there are certain differences that exist and these are unresolvable. Don't expect anyone to change. No one will change. Just change yourself. That's the easiest. Thus, you can only minimise the impact that differences cause by either compromising on your side or living with certain defects in your relationship. And when a child is in dynamic, it's a different ball game we ought to learn how to play. Adulting and parenting are continuous learning journey. We can never stop learning to be better in our roles.
appreciate this reply.
its true, well said.. no one will change, just change yourself.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
No matter what, I feel Singaporean girls are still the best afterall. SG girls may be hard to court initially but after they marry you, at least they understand SG hardships & lifestyles hence normally dun go hard on you.

Foreign girls are much easier to court but after marry you, they make so much demands as though you are very well off. Lets be honest, foreign girls marry you not because they like you but rather they want to live a live in Singapore.
Statistically maybe true that a higher number marry Singaporeans for money and/or life in Singapore. But when they receive what they demand, they serve the husbands like king. Or they come across a good guy, and they go through thick and thin with the guy.

SG may seem like a better choice, because of cultural reasons, understanding life in SG. This does not mean they are a better person. I see so many SG girls sleeping around behind their husbands back. They too marry for money. Marry a SG guy easier to get HDB.

So I believe marriage we cannot say which country is better. It is who we are happier with. I have friends with foreigner wives enjoying their lives so much more fulfilling than friends with SG girls as wives.

All boils down to think clearly, what the girl wants / needs , what the guy wants / needs , can both party fulfill each other, regardless of nationality.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsootlor View Post
Statistically maybe true that a higher number marry Singaporeans for money and/or life in Singapore. But when they receive what they demand, they serve the husbands like king. Or they come across a good guy, and they go through thick and thin with the guy.

SG may seem like a better choice, because of cultural reasons, understanding life in SG. This does not mean they are a better person. I see so many SG girls sleeping around behind their husbands back. They too marry for money. Marry a SG guy easier to get HDB.

So I believe marriage we cannot say which country is better. It is who we are happier with. I have friends with foreigner wives enjoying their lives so much more fulfilling than friends with SG girls as wives.

All boils down to think clearly, what the girl wants / needs , what the guy wants / needs , can both party fulfill each other, regardless of nationality.
If can’t connect with the foreign wife then she become like a sex doll because no communication, only sex.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
If can’t connect with the foreign wife then she become like a sex doll because no communication, only sex.
you are right ! so it is about the connection not the country !
Old 12-06-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pptimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i prefer thai and viet girls
Old 13-06-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pptimer View Post
same ah but must find the kampong one for wife hahaha then they take care you like king !
Old 14-06-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5835 / Power: 14
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pptimer View Post
best... good choice
Old 17-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Yes, after i live in Europe and dated several european girls, i feel Singapore girl cannot match them in terms of beauty, interesting personality, hobbies, caring for partner etc

Now i regret marry so early.

In fact now on dating app back Singapore for holidays, i have no matches, because i keep swipping left when I see singkee girls
Old 17-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Yes, after i live in Europe and dated several european girls, i feel Singapore girl cannot match them in terms of beauty, interesting personality, hobbies, caring for partner etc

Now i regret marry so early.

In fact now on dating app back Singapore for holidays, i have no matches, because i keep swipping left when I see singkee girls
well singaporean gals actually make very bad girlfriends.

this is my conclusion after dating a hei long jiang gal.
Old 17-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
No matter what, I feel Singaporean girls are still the best afterall. SG girls may be hard to court initially but after they marry you, at least they understand SG hardships & lifestyles hence normally dun go hard on you.

Foreign girls are much easier to court but after marry you, they make so much demands as though you are very well off. Lets be honest, foreign girls marry you not because they like you but rather they want to live a live in Singapore.
Singaporean girls is good if only you can match them in their social status.

there is one chinese saying; 木门对木门。金门对金门。
Old 17-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Singaporean girls is good if only you can match them in their social status.

there is one chinese saying; 木门对木门。金门对金门。

Then i have to say educated singapore men are actually 金门 but because of fkin environment set up by our gahrmen and stupid women's charter and many unfair practices, the singapore men are made to look like 木门

My suggestion is for educated singapore men to seek their partners or gfs or even flings away from Singapore. Go Europe best if you can, tbe girls are top notch- face figure conversations class...or other countries, we will be treated like the real 金门 that we are!
Old 21-06-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sumochkicfViamn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Does it give you enough reason to find other girls or FL or ML if your sex partner playing death fish all the time? Like not interested in sex at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1