The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: SHA+ Hotel and 1st night RT-PCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
does not. actually it doesnt matter if you booked online or not. Go there still same. If you didnt register, they will ask you to do it on the spot there.
Many thanks bro. Just hope my Day1 PCR test will be fast so i can still visit places on my first night as im landing 11am
Old 24-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishcareful View Post
Certain hotels can help you arrange for expedited (3 hrs or less) testing. You best mention you want that when u get the confirmation email from their staff.

For context on the confirmation email, after All of the test and go bookings I’ve done for myself and my friends so far the reservation manager will contact u for details. (Grand fortune ratchada, and Amari watergate). Otherwise find their contact details online so u can request for the expedited testing. The faster testing will cost around 2000Baht more. And typically need to be booked 3 days in advance.

I had another friend tell the nurse who tested at the hotel at 1pm that he had urgent meetings at 5-6pm and she pushed out the results for him by 5. Maybe his charm worked wonders!

Last note, the fastest turnaround for Test and Go submission is 12-16 hrs. (Best record Submitted at 9pm approved at 9am for flight day after. Very impressed with the efficiency )

Just make sure all ur docs are scanned at high resolution along with vacc QR codes and all should be smooth.
Bro don't mind me ask if the 2000 baht is per pax or room?
I'm planning to go with friend next month and considering if wanna pay 2000 for it to not waste a day anot.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if lucky, next month no more PCR also possible become ART on arrival.
ya lor they already removing pre departure pcr liao, only can hope they change the arrival to self administered ART then upload at some site then everything will be smooth smooth swee swee.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Approved already right?
Yes approved

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Still did not detach the testing from the 1st night hotel stay. There is a vested interest for Covid scam in such arrangement. Testing needs to be done independently from hotel stay like Malaysia / Cambodia etc. earlier with test at airport upon arrival and only when result is negative, are you allowed to roam around.

Discount it at your own risk and this is the one that hold me from coming to Thailand. You can mitigate such risk by staying in 5 star or well know hotel chain and because I can mitigate such risk, I go Thailand. I double check by self testing on my Day 1 after check in.

It is one thing to be quarantine if you are truly down with Covid vs your test claim you are positive when you are NOT. This is not about having low budget or some say 'no money dun go'. Many had missed this point that I am driving at.

Old 26-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all i just reached my hotel in bkk i did my drive thru test at bangpakok hospital at 12.30pm and checked in around 1pm. Would like to check if im able to get my results by tonight? I have a flight at 7.30am the following day i asked the recep and she said maybe i cmi for my flight as it could be out in the morning. I asked if she could help expedite and she said no because its dependant on the hospital itself
Old 26-03-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
They will tell you within 24hrs surely. Your schedule so tight, why you never ask or request pay for express testing? Some of them have same day result but have cut off timing.

Maybe you can CALL the hospital admin NOW before they knock off for the day to see if possible or can help pay for expedite.

ps.

Alternatively, if you worry so much about not able to get the result before the flight, maybe try ask if can book a separate PCR test with express service. It will cost you money surely if the test can't be done at hotel mean need pay for transport. (burn pocket option 555)

But then there's a chance your original test result may be out by tonight also. 5555 Some say test from hospital is "faster" get result. Its your own judgement call since the hotel like not very helpful.

Your situation a bit tricky. What if so unlucky your result die die not out by flight time? Can they use the SHA+ transport send you to airport do testing there and depart from there? 5555
Ya lor shag man. Let me try to contact the hospital see if possible to get an exact range of timing for the results
Old 26-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Oh yes and how do you guys track what time did the test get send in etc etc? I wasnt given any information after doing the PCR test
Old 26-03-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
Oh yes and how do you guys track what time did the test get send in etc etc? I wasnt given any information after doing the PCR test
There is nothing provided other than the 5th day ATK kit. Go back to your hotel and wait for the result.
Old 26-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
The hotel supposed to receive your test result then relay to you? If got use morchana app 5555 the QR code will turn yellow/orange to green after -ve result? i think so.

Don't mind asking the hotel you stay is how many stars?
Its stated 3 stars. FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit

Hmm i wasnt informed to download the app tho
Old 26-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Understand the morchana app is only for show at airport. No one use or care once you leave the airport
Old 26-03-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Contacted the hospital and the admin told me the nurse from the hospital informed that i did my test at the hotel and not there wth gg
Old 26-03-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
did you tell them you did the drive through? 5555 i think the hospital admin don't understand you is it? 55555

Maybe they asking you check with hotel. jai yen yen and wait for hotel inform you hopefully.
I did tell them about my airport transfer van driving to the tent outside the hospital to take the PCR. Well they did help me check and the result wasnt out as at 7.15pm. Hopefully will be out by today man
Old 26-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wish you good luck. hopefully by 8-9pm result out.
I called recep at 7pm and the said results are out. Service sibei cui need to self service ask 😂
Old 26-03-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Discount it at your own risk and this is the one that hold me from coming to Thailand. You can mitigate such risk by staying in 5 star or well know hotel chain and because I can mitigate such risk, I go Thailand. I double check by self testing on my Day 1 after check in.

Hi Excalibur. I am booking into a 5 star hotel when I arrive in Phuket but they say if my PCR test fails - I will be sent to a quarantine hotel or hospital.

So how does booking a 5 star hotel help?
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1