The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Good evening,

What an auspicious night!

'Guru' Allen just sent me this article. Actually, I have read something very similar before.

It's good to read it again.
Here Is How to Get DUMPED

Don Juan,

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. And it is an instant turn-off for women.

When you act in a jealous fashion you tell her that you don't feel worthy of her love and that you're worried she will find one of the many, many guys out there who are better than you.

Not to mention the fact that jealousy is an incredibly annoying personality trait. Which definitely will not help you.

Project Confidence

Never forget that women are attracted to confidence in men.

If a woman realizes that you lack confidence, then she will lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she won't love you, as respect is a prerequisite for love.

Every time you act like a jealous idiot, you deservedly lose more of that respect. And she will start to look around for someone better. Someone more confident and less jealous.

Now, don't try to tell me that you're the jealous type not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about this girl. Or because you can't trust her.

I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Your Insecurity

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity. Your lack of confidence. Your feelings of inferiority.

It's your problem. It has nothing to do with her.

(And if you really can't trust this girl, then why waste your time. Find someone that you can trust.)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Do This!

Well, since you know that when you act in a jealous fashion you push her away from you, and when you act in a confident fashion you draw her toward you, then it's simple really.

ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Do not try to control her.

Don't complain when she goes out with her friends instead of you. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with an old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club if she wants to.

Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous, because most men are not Don Juans like you) will actually draw her to you.

By doing this, you brilliantly turn a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

Opportunities to Shine

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as opportunities to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start to feel those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous — remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

It is powerful stuff.

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 26-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening!

From another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
this struck me hard. jealousy ate me up for a couple of girls i had. skimmed through this thread and took notes haaa. thank you sensei!
Bro, tks.

It has happened to me before.

Some scientists believe 'contempt' is the kiss of death for a relationship. Perhaps...

But jealousy is certainly not far behind.

Would a man who believes he is the prize be jealous? Of course not. If a lao po leaves him, it's her big loss. That is the mental frame of a real MAN.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Good evening!

Is anyone getting C positive? Get well soon!

I was in a doc chat grp n someone raised the question of sudden death after COVID infection. Many causes of sudden death. Any viral infections could cause it. But stress and/or unaccustomed n strenuous physical exertion could be a cause.

I then mentioned the tragic case of Godfrey Gao.

https://mustsharenews.com/godfrey-ga...orking-stress/

Godfrey was 35. Height 6'5" (1.95m). He was a handsome devil. Appeared very fit and healthy too.

In my younger yrs I thought I had to be very tall and very handsome to deserve the prettiest SYT. Looking like Godfrey Gao would have been a dream for me (well, not anymore).

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy. I was never able to get the type of girls I wanted until I knew what masculine attributes were really attractive to girls/women, in the primitive parts of their brains.

I was a failure with women. I was frustrated and desperate. I tried to improve every which way. I made the discovery after a lot of reading n research. But I had doubts initially. Knowing and doing are different. Doing and being are different too.

My preconceived bias and beliefs in my subconscious mind were sabotaging me. I knew I had to remove all the negativities which had been deeply ingrained in my brain.

Reprogramming my subconscious mind has been a slow and arduous journey. I'm making steady progress...

BTW, I don't feel jealous or insecure if a guy like Godfrey or any other man becomes very attracted to a LP or a 'dream girl.'

Why? I behave as if 100 very cute SYTs are calling me and wanting to fxxk me every day...

That is an extremely masculine mental frame and the only right mindset.

BTW, very tall people usually have a shorter life expectancy.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

I recently received the following newsletter from an old friend on Why Women Cheat...

Hey, it's Mike Fiore…

And welcome to your weekly newsletter.

In this week's issue, I'm going to talk about the psychological triggers that make women willing to cheat even on men they truly do love . . (yikes!)

Ernest asks:

“She's someone else's girlfriend. We've been hanging out for almost six months and I am so craving to fuck her. I told her how I FEEL about her but...She won't give me SOME. WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER IN BED?” —Ernest

Hey Ernest... Man, I can practically SEE your blue balls through the computer screen. You should get those looked at.

More seriously though, I know where you're coming from. We've all been in that situation where the unattainable women drive us to crazy frenzy and TYPING IN ALL CAPS to relationship experts online.

It's MADDENING.

She's with another guy (maybe even a buddy of yours) but when you see her she gives you those "bedroom eyes" and you feel like you're about to burst through your pants.

And when she catches you looking . . . catches you NEEDING her she gets this coy smile on her face that feel from your nose to your balls and you just want to GRAB her and TAKE her right then and there.

But you don't because . . .well, because that's a really horrible, horrible idea.

Anyway, let's talk about WHY women DO cheat in relationships, why she hasn't (and probably won't) ever hopped into bed with you, and what you should actually do about it.

So . . .

Why Women Cheat . . .

Really quickly it's important to understand that even though men have the reputation for being more unfaithful, men and women actually cheat at roughly the exact same ratio.

Women are just BETTER at cheating than men are, take more precautions, and get caught a LOT less often.

Now, when a guy cheats it's USUALLY just blunt, crazy lust or the option to have a new woman after being in a monogamous thing for a while.

But women are more complicated (duh.)

When a woman cheats on a guy it's because . . .

1. She feels underappreciated, neglected, or ignored by her boyfriend/husband.

2. She craves intimacy and connection that she's not getting from her guy (kissing, cuddling, actual conversation.)

3. She's bored or lonely or depressed in her current situation.

4. She doesn't feel WANTED or APPRECIATED.

5. She's got all of her self worth and self esteem wrapped up in being sexually attractive to men.

See what's not in the top five? "Because she's horny."

That happens, but it's actually pretty rare.

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self-esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever-changing her mind and dragging you into a closet is pretty much nil.

In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

So What Do You Do?

Well, I talk about this in "Make Her Beg To Be Your Girlfriend" but you flip the switch . . .

You STOP giving her compliments. You STOP staring at her like a tiger looking at steak.

You STOP hitting on her or coming on to her in any way. Without saying a damned word about it you put her FIRMLY in the "Friend Zone," talk to her about the other girls you're with (even ask for her advice), and move the hell on.

If she's as low self-esteem as it sounds that'll have a devastating effect on her.

But who cares about that . . . it's mostly just good for YOU to stop obsessing about the unattainable woman and move on with your life.

And hell, even if she DOES show up at your door wearing nothing but a raincoat and a quivering "like me" smile, you're better off turning her down.

Being "the other guy" is bad mojo and ethically a bad idea anyway.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Best

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-03-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Depends on the girl and what turns her on. All girls are different. From their background, to nationality, to culture, to language.

I lost track of the number of girls I shagged that don't fall in the area of paid sex. I can try to illustrate the differences with a few of those I can still remember.

- 2 Thai girls I rode in very late 2014. Both of them are good friends whom I helped out of kindness when they were bullied in Singapore by a crappy hotel staff who overswiped their credit card and refused to pay back. My intervention escalated the situation but got their money back. I found another better hotel for them at a much cheaper rate and spent the night bringing then around. I guess they let me fuck them both out of gratitude as the positivity we built during the whole evening helped a lot.

- Thai girl I helped while lounging in Bangkok when she was harrassed by a drunk caucasian. Chatted the night and built the positivity between us which led to 1 night of endless bonks.

- PRC northern girl who is a customer of a friend. I helped my friend to deliver the mobile phone to this PRC northern girl who happened to have lost it at the eatery where my friend worked. Sent it over to a grateful PRC girl with very voluptuous figure and fair complexion. She wanted to thank me for the help by buying me dinner. We had a good chat but I did the unimaginable by footing the bill with the standard toilet excuse. This paved the way for a 2nd meet up. We went drinking at Clarke Quay and I paid her share after I enjoyed myself so much. She wasn't pleased so we went into a hotel and I creampied her that night. We maintained this relationship for a few months as she went with birth control after that pregnancy close shave on the first night. We went to KL, Malacca, Batam always clubbing before exciting sex. We ended our relationship when she went back to China after her boss closed down the outlet she was working at. Her loneliness played a part and my appearance at the right time doing the right thing was crucial.

- Another PRC girl who was working as a preschool teacher who was crying at the car park where I just went for a massage. I approached her and asked if she was OK. Gave her some tissue to dry her tears and tried to talk to her. It turned out that she was beaten by her PRC bf again. I brought her for dinner as she had not taken her dinner and drove her around to forget about the problems. Gave her my thoughts about her case and found her bf is an arranged marriage by her parents who insisted her to marry. We didn't do anything that day but she did cry on my shoulder and I held her hand and exchanged wechat ID. I followed up to make sure she was OK the next day and things normalized. We continued to chat and one night she messaged me on wechat out of the blue asking me for help. Her bf was making a din outside her rental flat and it was disturbing her neighbours. By the time I arrived, there were police officers arresting a man who looked very agitated. She was crying and so I brought her out that night to get a breath of fresh air. We chatted about many stuffs and of course fucked her that night. I think she was trying to do something that will psychologically build her resolve to leave the abusive bf whom she was trapped by obligation with. Having sex with another man happens to be the best way.

- PRC nurse working in one of the major hospitals. I was visiting my colleague when I witnessed another family verbally abusing at a PRC nurse with nationality discrimination. I  stood up for her by telling the family off. I think that created a good impression. Her colleagues streamed in and tried to explain the confusion while she was noticeably tearing up. When I was leaving the hospital, I bumped into her at the ground floor and asked if she was OK. Struck up a conversation and I guess it created a good impression. We went for supper and drove around, shared common interests like travelling and found that she 'drinks socially'. I suggested going on a trip to KL on the weekend and she agreed. This means she is open to sex. Didn't have to make things clear. We drove up to KL, shared a room and partied. Of course shagged her several times in the night.

The only consistency is a positive experience regarding my first impression to them. Good conversation holding, helpful and sensitive to their needs. They want sex but they need a good reason to have sex with me, so provide that reason. Many things go tacit and you need to read signs. Don't sound/look desperate. Look confident, don't be calculative with money, there is no free lunch in the world. Having a car helps but it is not a must. You can compensate it with Grab nowadays with good planning on where to go.

Good luck.
Hi bro,
In one word ""HAMSOME"" lah...

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 15-03-2022 at 01:05 PM.
Old 23-03-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

I wld say that it depends on the age group of girls you are finding for sex, and whether the girl is aligned with your thinking too.

I think women in their thirties/forties know what they want, or rather what they don't want. If out on a date, they wld be able to filter whether they want to go ahead or not. But definitely, these are some traits that are important

1. Chemistry
2. Looks that are pleasing to the girl
3. Willingness to spend

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Old 18-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

A new post from my flagship thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro WB, I ain't sure if I were 95 and trying to bonk a 19 year old SYT is a blessing or curse. I would love to meet one when I was at my prime and not when I am about to meet God.
Bro, tks so much for your post.

I want to be brutally honest and speak from my heart. I know I'm not being politically correct.

Of course a man in his prime should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs. But why should he limit himself to just one SYT and why only when he is in his prime?

If he lives to 95, the original 18 yo SYT he met in his prime would have been an old auntie for 5 decades or more. What should he do during this LONG period? Just jerk it off while watching videos of pretty SYTs having sex? Sadly, many men are doing just that. But definitely not me.

IMHO, he should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs every year thereafter, until the last second before he meets God.

A man should never short change himself. He should have no regrets in his brief life. And he must do his very best and live life to the fullest.

I truly believe that a man's powerful libido and his desire to get the most attractive and highest quality girls of his type is what really motivates him to improve himself in every way, to study hard, to work diligently, to endure hardship, to take risks, and to be competitive, creative and enterprising...

Comments and dissenting views will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

Neh neh big & slutty looks
Old 27-04-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

That she is willing?
Old 23-05-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

Here is a good article on being a real MAN.

Where Are All the Real Men?

by Jeffrey

I'm an adult, married man who stumbled upon this site. I would like to offer the young, single men out there a tip.

Have you ever heard that women want a MAN not a boy? Have you heard women complain about "Where are all the REAL MEN?"

I bet you have. I bet you've tried to figure out how to be a man, a mature adult male of the species. Unfortunately, you've probably had little to go on.

On the one hand, you will see caricatured, cardboard cutout images of hyper-aggressive, "macho-men" like Arnie and Stallone. You may have watched swaggering, aggressive, arrogant "I'm THE man" types and thought perhaps that is what a real man is.

On the other hand, you may have listened to some feminists complaining that men are not sensitive enough, and should be more like women, and that THAT is what a real man is.

You'll have probably been thoroughly confused.

It's not your fault. The fault is that boys and young men are no longer taught how to be men, and they are no longer shown role models who are real men.

OK, here is an excellent role model of a real man from a terrific film -- Maximus from Gladiator.

Maximus is a real man...

NOT because he is a good fighter...

But because he is honorable, he is honest, he is in some ways humble, he is calm under pressure, he has fortitude and endurance, he is passionate but is able to control and restrain his passions, he is generous, he is friendly not surly, he has leadership qualities, he is loyal, he is decisive, he has a sense of purpose, he takes immediate action to do what is right, he is kind (and lots more), but above all he has courage.

Maximus is, in short, a man of VIRTUE in the classical Greek and Roman sense of the word.

To the Greeks and Romans masculinity was not equated with might and power, but with virtue. To be a MAN was to exemplify the masculine virtues.

You probably don't know what the "masculine virtues" are. If you want to be a real man, I suggest you study, absorb, and live the lessons in these works:

1) Aristotle's "Nichomachean Ethics"

2) Marcus Aurelius's "Meditations"

3) Epicetus's "Discourses"

4) Cicero's "De Officus".

They are heavy going and you will need to study them carefully and think hard about what you are reading. If you find that too hard, then Tom Wolfe's novel "A Man in Full" is about the type of philosophy found in such books.

A strange thing happens to you when you start to discipline yourself to acquire the habits associated with the masculine virtues.

You start to automatically walk taller and with a more relaxed and open posture. You project your voice naturally and easily. You enjoy being yourself and being in the world more. You smile more and more easily. You start to see that you are truly different from most of the people around you, but you will instantly recognize the men like you.

A funny thing will happen to you around attractive women.

You will no longer treat them as near-celebrities, the idea that they are better than other people will start to seem ridiculous to you. In fact, you will start to feel a mild disdain toward the more arrogant women.

One of the best things about becoming a real man is that you will recognize, be attracted to, and attract real women, women with the feminine virtues.

And when you meet them, you won't hesitate.

Any comments?

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Women wants men who can make them happy and earn their respect. Throwing money is not one of the ways to gain respect. It is for people who have no other values than money who have to resort to pay for love and admiration. This is the reason why I never go to ktv or flower joints. I always go for maximum pleasure at reasonable cost. Straight to business, shoot song song and go.
Old 27-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Women wants men who can make them happy and earn their respect. Throwing money is not one of the ways to gain respect. It is for people who have no other values than money who have to resort to pay for love and admiration. This is the reason why I never go to ktv or flower joints. I always go for maximum pleasure at reasonable cost. Straight to business, shoot song song and go.
Bro,

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more.

Yes, one of my tenets is to get and keep the prettiest n highest quality SYTs of my type at the lowest cost.

Price is what you pay and value is what you get.

The pussy market and the equity market have many similarities!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

I just posted this in my other thread:

Good evening,

I started this thread in June, 2009, over 13 yrs ago.

I have shared what I truly believe are the keys to getting the most attractive, high quality girls/women of any man's type. I have done my homework and I have gleaned the info from multiple sources over many years.

I also have 13 years of actual field experience. I have practiced diligently as if it's a full time profession. I have left no stones unturned in my pursuit; what a wonderful, pleasurable and fulfilling journey.

I shall not repeat my posts again and again. I don't want to sound like a broken record.

I know there are many naysayers out there. They have read my posts and tried to behave differently, but nothing has changed with their love and sex life.

They think I'm full of BS.

Why? Because their negative subconscious beliefs and bias have not changed.

It will require many months, if not years, of reprogramming of the subconscious mind.

The change must come from inside. If a man doesn't believe he can do it, he can't.

For as a man thinks, he shall become.

Cheers and good luck to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-07-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very quick and simple logic

most important thing for finding girls for sex

in your own perception , whatever you paid for and the sex you get in return is worth it

that's only if you refering to just sex not find wife
Old 15-07-2022, 11:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

In term of character. I look for good attitude.

In terms of body. I look for slim and petite with slim leg and sexy body. Best if no armpit hair.

In terms of looks. Can see ok, not those super ugly type.

Bonus to get shaven pussy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1