The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Yet to go for FFI...
Hi Bro,

Drop u a PM. thanks,
Old 09-06-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice report Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Nice report leh with real pics and video
Old 10-06-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Soon all under carpet
So coincident the numbers falling as June 13 gets nearer
Old 10-06-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I too took the Morderna vaccine buddy...wanted the earliest appointment and the Moderna centre closest to my home fit the bill..

For me, both doses also not too good side effects...nothing serious...but still very uncomfortable and unpleasant - mild fever, body aches, fatigue, restlessness, nausea...but i don't mind because now i have a certain sense of peace of mind...

Infection and transmission does not matter so long as it does not lead to serious illness and/or death...akin to say the flu...

Yup, with the full dose of vaccine, covid will just become another flu. And you get your yearly "flu" shot to manage new variant or booster shots. When we get to 80% ,(now 33% of SG with full dose), we get the herd immunity kicked.in. SG is on the right track. I sure China has same plan to reach 80% or more vaccinated..mind boggling how fast they can do it, 100 million shots in 5 days!
Old 10-06-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nice report Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open aga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Nice sharing give you 21 apple.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Yup, with the full dose of vaccine, covid will just become another flu. And you get your yearly "flu" shot to manage new variant or booster shots. When we get to 80% ,(now 33% of SG with full dose), we get the herd immunity kicked.in. SG is on the right track. I sure China has same plan to reach 80% or more vaccinated..mind boggling how fast they can do it, 100 million shots in 5 days!
For them is they can go to any vaccination center arm with their ID and get vaccinated. No appointment needed.
And from the china youtuber video they got lots of vaccinating station but the Q is super long.
Old 13-06-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Riverz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything exciting and happening in Geylang for us to enjoy?
Old 15-06-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverz View Post
Anything exciting and happening in Geylang for us to enjoy?
Watch the clouds and think about days gone by
For the clouds were there every day
When passion and lust rained down on those streets
When the scorching sun
Was matched by our blinding ecstasy
And the cool shade of the moon
Reflected in bodies well spent
Of life's primal energy
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-06-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 742 / Power: 0
GreenBananaboy is a splendid one to beholdGreenBananaboy is a splendid one to beholdGreenBananaboy is a splendid one to beholdGreenBananaboy is a splendid one to beholdGreenBananaboy is a splendid one to beholdGreenBananaboy is a splendid one to beholdGreenBananaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nice report Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open aga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao007 View Post
Thanks for sharing this video
Old 17-06-2021, 05:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

The powers that be are using the pandemic to close down Geylang.
Old 19-06-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
~!~

Thank you for the rational, logical and sensible post.

It is often darkest before dawn. We might just be at the inflexion point.

There will be some OKT who survive, some who have saved in the boom boom years and some who will want to give it another shot.

The biggest variable is government policy. As long as it doesn't change there is still hope.

For our part, we can help our own cause by getting vaccinated ASAP. With the big majority of the population vaccinated we have a human bullwark against this nasty virus.

Other countries will eventually get vaccinated. Where the leadership is sensible the suffering will be less. Where the quality of leadership is less there will be more suffering.

Got the 2nd jab. Needed 2 Panadol. Not a biggie. Feels good that I have in me the best protection arising out the advancements of human science and progress.

Still need to sanitise and keep the mask on till all of us/majority are vaccinated.

Lastly,

When It was called China Virus
Did the Indian stand up and say this is not correct
Now it is the India virus
It doesn't feel so nice
There is a lesson in this for all
Stand up as humans
For humanity
Alpha, beta, gamma, theta
Not sure whether you will feel the same way after you read more about mrna type of vaccine. For me I’ll be waiting for the sinovac or the traditional kind of vaccine that hopefully can be mass produced soon.
Old 19-06-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

[If never open the red light for two yrs and it feels safer and better for the place u think gov stupid to invite vice again?

Beside have u seen how many hdb coming up there near old airport road....gov expanded housing opposite and still rebuild red light directly opposite?

The rezone at gelyang already kill off some of the old licence holder...and gov even selling land there to commerical....u think they sell to build more red light?

The other aide of jalan molek the whole stretch already sold to .pte developer..so who still doing this vice business there.....

Gov need to run red light to prevent vice go underground....but underground still going on even without geylang ......

So need anymore reasons to prove a sinmple point ...the old geylang is gone ..just like old bugis old keong seck...

UOTE=omnia;20670454]Actually i think it still all depends on the science data outcomes...

Prelimin findings suggest the vaccine has a very good chance of preventing infection failing which it has an excellent chance of preventing serious illness/death if infected...the latter positive outcome seems to apply to even the sinovac vaccine...

Also vaccine research is moving at a rapid pace and hence the next batch of vaccines shall probably be even bettter and so it goes on...same applies to medical therapy treatments for the virus...also in relation to testing of the virus...

Eg...look at say the latest cluster at the MINDS home...91% of residents and all staff had already been fully vaccinated by Mar/Apr...out of the 27 plus(so far) infected 24(i think) were asymptomatic and none are seriously ill...

So what can we take from the abv...the key is to vaccinate the whole population(save those not eligible due to medical reasons, this group needs to be ring fenced for protection) and keep on giving booster jabs as and when necessary as this is a fluid dynamic situation...once that is done and there is in effect a kinda herd immunity, we should be able to get back to normal...

Bottom line we need to manage and control covid like any other disease before and after...no fear it can be done...unfortunately it is taking longer than expected but we are heading in the right direction...one thing though, for those who are eligible to take the vaccine but decline for whatever reasons, this group needs to stay at home until a reasonable practical solution can be found for them or alternatively they change their minds and get vaccinated as this group cannot be allowed to be an unnecessary burden to our healthcare system...

As for GL...i wonder if there are any remaining okts left still in biz considering the huge rental loss over the last 15 months and counting save for houseowners like say Ah Hua?..

That said, the fundamental question still remains, once the dust finally settles and life returns to normal, will the Govt continue with its legalised commercial sex policy?...if so, the okts or new okts shall return like in any biz cycle...i suspect the venue may change though...[/QUOTE]
Old 24-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Saw 2 tall and chio girls in the CBD. If you fuck regularly you will be good at fucking.....if you don't fuck regularly.....

This pandemic is making a monk out of me....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Saw 2 tall and chio girls in the CBD. If you fuck regularly you will be good at fucking.....if you don't fuck regularly.....

This pandemic is making a monk out of me....
India virus making everybody crazy...
Old 24-06-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
India virus making everybody crazy...
now Plus version

next upcoming Pro version

lagi bad

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1