The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

When WL start to give raw, the guy become like tio gong tao... she will say only you are the one can RAW her... after that all the pattern will come out, telling lies, asking for $$$ etc... Before they come out from their village to work in sex industry, I believe they are innocent and pure. Once they get into city area, a LOT of laojiao WL will share with them and teach them how to con guys... so that they don't need to work so long in this industry and can have better life back in their country... the same old shit happen everywhere in this world. Guys just have to be smarter... if gal love you truely, she wouldn't want to fuck other guys and will be willing to work hard together with you to build a family.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Beware o, she already got new waterfish and that guy will be in amansari everyday to protect her gf...do not understand that guy mentality, seeing his gf went inside with customer also syiok...already saw that guy few times there when i goto bonk 136 in nighttime...he do not know many customer raw his gf plus creampie inside his gf pussy. I also once cim into 136 mouth,so syiok...think her new waterfish do not know about this forum existance, already few guys kenna cheat by this girl also want to hook with her... i just enjoy her service by paying 220 per session, if sometimes syiok eill extend another session rm370, and will never tips her
Wah bro how you know many guys did it? 😳 CIM still ok bah but RAW IS WAR. Btw I heard from the uncles at Amansari the girls go for monthly checkup at clinic for all the illness? Is it true?
Old 09-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 10-07-2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 10-07-2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
When WL start to give raw, the guy become like tio gong tao...
I dun bother if they give raw........ but if they give backdoor.... confirm I will RTF her often
Old 10-07-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

136 kc skill very high....those young boy with loaded money will easily fall to her trap. Never fall in love with hooker, this is not the place to find love, only place for us to release our urge and sperm
Old 10-07-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

136 still working at amansari? I want to go raw with her...

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 10-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 10-07-2018 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 10-07-2018 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 10-07-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
There any many things she conned me. started with her mother hospilization, told me need pay huge debts within 4 days else house will be sold and marry her ex if i son help, huge bill for blood transfusion and her illness treatments, another big debt to pay else life on line within days, another heart surgery and handbang with all expensive belonginga stolen.

She already started to ask money when i know her less than 3 weeks. Told me nobody will help her if you don’t. Show me her recycled crying pics to get my sympathy.

This is my personal and true xp. Don’t fall to such trap and don’t fall in love wih WL. u will fall very deep that you may not be aware.
So sad your story bro.. at the end of the day, the golden question: Did you raw her? 😆
Old 10-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 10-07-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

deleted

c

Last edited by apppioneer; 11-07-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 13-07-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angelzfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

App Bro don’t know why you go delete your post. Last week frien 3 of us also shoot inside her and she washing machine my ball gao Lat, side tip her 100 ringgit and pump her inside full tank sperm. Then i double round booking the Cousin, I shoot in her gold hair, nice tattoo and fair skin. Got one Dua neh the VV also not bad but no allow shoot inside when short time but say if overnight can consider. Don’t know why you kana gong Tao but you should keep this post as learning if she really scam you.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Davechua82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelzfir3 View Post
App Bro don’t know why you go delete your post. Last week frien 3 of us also shoot inside her and she washing machine my ball gao Lat, side tip her 100 ringgit and pump her inside full tank sperm. Then i double round booking the Cousin, I shoot in her gold hair, nice tattoo and fair skin. Got one Dua neh the VV also not bad but no allow shoot inside when short time but say if overnight can consider. Don’t know why you kana gong Tao but you should keep this post as learning if she really scam you.
Sometimes i just wonder does it feel proud to say you shoot inside the girl pussy or is it a very honorable thing? Girls like them working this line so tough but you all chose to make them sound like the worst animal on earth..

I am not siding anyone but do you think people like them wants to do it? They feels good doing this kind? We all come out to find our pleasure and we paid for their services yet still have to be criticised.. If today you are them people do this to you how will you feel? If ruining a girl's face or make them sounds so awful makes you feel shiok one day the something will happen to you and it will be called KARMA dude..

I have to say this but i really hate people whom enjoy showing off something not really proud of.. Imagine your future wife or current gf knows you go fuck another girl yet at here posting thing so full of yourself.. I dont know man.. But anyways.. I am just sharing.. Because it irritates me when i see people doing this kind of things..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1