The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stealthmonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Thailand Trip

Hello fellow Samsters!

I am relatively new to this forum and seeking some help. I will be going on a short vacation to Thailand but have yet to decide which part of Thailand should i go to.

My main purpose is to relax, chill and have some fun. I'll be going alone, so i would love to here any cool places you've been to, special red district area etc.

I don't know if i should go to Kok Samui, Phuket or wherelese is best?

Also, if any bros out there had past experience of best places to look for chicks in this areas, please do share with me.

Thank you in advance!
Old 14-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A Thailand Trip

If u are going for short trip 4 to 5 days,don't waste your time,better just stay in BKK.
Old 15-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
If u are going for short trip 4 to 5 days,don't waste your time,better just stay in BKK.
He can go stealth mah.
Old 17-07-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

i've only mongered around in bkk and in the usual tourist adult places...nana plaza, soi cowboy, some clubs and some naughty massage parlours

actually, it depends on what u want to do ...if you just want to explore sex in thailand, then i think bkk should suffice. but it's not cheap la.
Old 17-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
actually, it depends on what u want to do ...if you just want to explore sex in thailand, then i think bkk should suffice. but it's not cheap la.
stealthmonkey went stealth.

Yes cheonging in Bangkok is no longer low cost even if SGD/THB rate is 25.9 - 26.
Old 17-07-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
momopopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the expected dmg for overnight?

Newbie looking to explore the nightlife
Old 17-07-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Yeah I'll be going to Thailand for about 5 days. Really need a break man! Still decisive whether to go Koh Samui or Phuket
Old 17-07-2016, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
i've only mongered around in bkk and in the usual tourist adult places...nana plaza, soi cowboy, some clubs and some naughty massage parlours

Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 17-07-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post

Thanks for asking! Never thought about overnight...
Old 17-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: A Thailand Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmonkey View Post
Yeah I'll be going to Thailand for about 5 days. Really need a break man! Still decisive whether to go Koh Samui or Phuket
5 days trip.2 days travel,so actual 3 days to R&R.
If u are looking for pretty puying,then stay in BKK better.
Most of the pretty puying in BKK also come from Koh Samui or Phuket or Chiangmai.
Chok Dee !
Old 17-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Low season now, all the girls outside the bar will see you as the last man on earth. they are happy to be your part time gf.

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmonkey View Post
kena aeroplane so may be going alone mid aug.
wonder if alone will run out of idea or feel lonely in a not so familiar city.
Good thing is there is MRT so got reference where ever you are.
Old 20-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post

i paid 11k for 2 nights during this year Songkran
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1