The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
555.. agree.... i have gave up trying to understabd thai people...
555 I concur!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
indeed too many PRCs in LOS. In hotel, in foodcourts, in buffets and in agg..(throwing $ nonstop like the Yipun)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
They all swarm like a bees all over the world.
The PRCs are helping the economies of many countries with their tourist dollars so I don't see anything wrong with that.
However I do agree that some PRCs need to curb their undesirable behaviour and habits.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 17
look4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
haha ...
I am now at land of KongTao and back home on tomorrow
almost whole next month likely at KL
we catch up later part of year then
Hi Bro Bulleye..Huats u 8 back..

Cheers

Have a nice stays at Land of KongTao and KL...
Old 21-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Photos from Czech, Monte and Claudia.

Old 22-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted, there always plenty of times to catch up later.
juz notice that on Aug have long weekend
are u go BKK for ur long weekend
Old 22-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Upped u 6 grapefruits...
Old 22-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Walan eh T-Bag in your face!
Old 22-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are going.? not sure yet.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are going.? not sure yet.
will have off schedule on 6~10 Aug, now planning see where to go.
may be go SZ, GZ or SH
or may be go BKK ...
Old 23-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
will have off schedule on 6~10 Aug, now planning see where to go.
may be go SZ, GZ or SH
or may be go BKK ...
Too bad, this holiday fares is quite ex as I prefer going during non holiday dates.
Old 23-07-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They all swarm like a bees all over the world.

Long times no come back to your beloved LOS.
Now so free to post.555
yah..LOS. Long time liow... can't forget the celebration in Claudia, the "demised" Santika, nor the Suthissan area (is it still happening?). Newbie now in BKK...

soon it will come...
Old 23-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foxrode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank bro!!
Old 23-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
yah..LOS. Long time liow... can't forget the celebration in Claudia, the "demised" Santika, nor the Suthissan area (is it still happening?). Newbie now in BKK...
Yeah, still remember our group party and with the photos still kept with me.
SK same as usual and sometime just drop by for fun with the guys.

My new playground is at The Villa fka Carribean and Monte Carlo Clubs.
Let party again.
Old 24-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Booze ban to create pockets of prohibition.

By Porsche Jirapatwong July 23, 2015 / 10:50 ICT

Under the new alcohol ban soon to go into effect, alcohol could not be sold anywhere but registered hotels in the areas marked in red on this map of a portion of Bangkok’s central business district.

It’s the last Friday of the month, your paycheck has dropped and leaving the office it’s time to wash the week away.

You start at Siam Paragon or CentralWorld’s Groove for dinner and wine with your tii rak, but they’re not serving. You head to a sports bar on Sukhumvit Road for some brew with your crew, but it’s gone dark. Desperate you race to Soi Cowboy to find the vodka locked up.

Impossible as it is to imagine this scenario being real, that's the reality of a new ban on alcohol sales signed into law Monday and expected to go into effect next month.

As written and enacted under the military government’s special “Section 44” powers, the ban is for all alcohol sales – shopping malls, pubs, restaurants and everything – within 300 meters of schools. The only exemptions are for registered hotels and government-designated entertainment zones such as Patpong, Royal City Avenue-upper Thonglor, and that stretch of big box clubs on Ratchadapisek Road.

Secondary and post-secondary schools in a portion of Bangkok’s central business district.

The stated purpose of the ban is to counter student drinking and violence, but the groups pushing the ban are the usual umbrella organizations of anti-alcohol prohibitionists. This time they landed on a more compelling argument than “it’s bad” at a time when legislative hurdles can be brushed aside with the stroke of a pen.

The trade association representing alcohol sellers is, unsurprisingly, opposed to the measure and has made vocal arguments about the law’s ineffectiveness and outsized impact.

“Imagine foreigners go into expensive restaurants but cannot order wine,” Thanakorn Kuptajit, president of the Thai Alcoholic Beverage Business Association told Coconuts. “Places like Hard Rock cafe in Siam or even Soi Cowboy will be affected.”

As to the stated purpose of the ban, the association believes stricter enforcement of age limits makes more sense, because if you don’t want young people drinking, just don’t allow them to buy.

“The old law which prohibited underage drinkers is more right-to-the-point than this new law,” Thanakorn said.

But setting aside debate over its merits and intent, it would have a huge effect if it goes into effect as written.

“No person shall sell alcohol beverages within 300 meters from the boundary line of tertiary education institution and vocational institution pursuant to the laws on national education,” the order amending the Alcohol Beverage Control Act states.

There’s not much left to interpretation in the new law enacted under Section 44.

That would shut out the barflies hanging out on Soi Cowboy, which sits within 300 meters of part of the Srinakharinwirot University campus. It would also force many popular malls to go dry. Siam Paragon is just across the street from Chulalongkorn University. Even the newly opened EmQuartier is within 300 meters of the Ivy Bound International School.

And sorry, backpackers and weekend warriors, but your Khaosan Road would go dark because it sits between Wat Chana Songkhram and Satri Witthaya schools.

Will any of this actually happen? Again, difficult to imagine. But that’s what the law says.

Several bars and restaurants contacted said they had no idea about the ban. Thanakorn of the alcohol association said there isn’t much awareness of the law’s impact because businesses assumed it would exempt them, which it does not.

The new law was signed by Prime Minister Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha on Monday and is expected to be officially published on Tuesday, after which it would automatically go into effect 30 days later on Aug. 27.
news features nightlife

Surprise! New booze ban now in effect.

By Todd Ruiz July 24, 2015 / 17:11 ICT

Areas affected in Bangkok’s central business district under the 300-meter ban specified in the order signed Monday and expected to go into effect next month. Yesterday a more vaguely worded ban was included in a surprise batch of new laws from the military government which went into immediate effect.

All sales of alcohol near schools nationwide, without exemption or exception, were banned yesterday under a vaguely worded order from the military government.

Although Prime Minister Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha signed a specific order banning alcohol sales within 300 meters on Monday, a new law was unexpectedly published yesterday stating that “no person shall sell alcoholic beverages near the boundary lines of educational institutions or dormitories near educational institutions."

The law includes no language defining how near is “near.” The law includes all schools, not just high schools and universities. The law includes no exceptions or exemptions. The law went into immediate effect. Yesterday.

Thanakorn Kuptajit, president of the Thai Alcoholic Beverage Business Association told Coconuts today it came out of nowhere.

"I was shocked when I found out about this law yesterday," Thanakorn said. "The actual law itself is unable to be interpreted. For example, what distance is considered ‘near?’"

Some alcohol sellers have already warned by officials, he added.

That said it appeared to have a total effect of nothing on Bangkok’s nightlife last night, where it was business as usual in areas which would have been affected by the 300-meter ban such as Siam Paragon, CentralWorld, EmQuartier, Soi Cowboy and many other locations in the central business district. Not to mention nationwide.

As we wrote yesterday, the order Prayuth signed Monday would have, as written, created pockets of prohibition throughout Bangkok by banning all alcohol sales except for registered hotels and the few government-designated entertainment zones such as Patpong, Royal City Avenue-upper Thonglor and the nightclub-adult entertainment stretch of Ratchadapisek Road. It was also to go into effect 30 days after being formally published.

The new law was enacted under the military government’s special powers under Section 44 of the interim charter, along with strict punishment for clubs admitting patrons under 20, street racing and noisy nightclubs.

Oh, and those pockets of prohibition may grown into wider zones of prohibition.

Gen. Paiboon Koomchaya, who serves as Justice Minister, said he’d like to see it increased to 500 meters from schools.

The reason given for the ban is to curtail underage drinking and the scourge of student violence. The groups behind it are a coalition of anti-alcohol crusaders and prohibitionists.

The Thai Alcoholic Beverage Business Association has argued simply enforcing the age limit of 20 for sales would be a better way to address the issue than the outsized impact the law would have, were it to be evenly enforced.

Meanwhile many bar and restaurant owners say they haven’t even heard of the ban.
Old 25-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Booze rules dispirit customers, bar owners.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ers-bar-owners.
Old 26-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

The Secret City G-Club

I just realised The Secret City G-Club is used to be called The Pool Pub Restaurant!
If I'm not wrong I've been to this place many years ago with ex-tiraks for romantic dinners.

Love Kaset Nawamin area for its big venue restaurants and live performance.
Best part is F&B prices are very reasonable for such fine dining.

Must bug BlueDragon193 kor kor hold hand bring me go The Secret City G-Club for humsup action liao.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1