The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
True love is only found when you have no money

In all the relationship which I have been, I think only 1 in which I felt that money was not an issue in our relationship. What I mean is that I felt that even though I had not much money, she would still be with me. Unfortunately due to circumstances, we split up. I still hold her in high regard in my books.

Of course in most relationship, money or the promise of it, does play a major role. So a girl may not choose a rich guy but chooses a guy with promising career, so she forgo instant gratification for long term gains( this type girl too smart? haha )

I guess that is why most people would advice staying away from WL/FL as long term partners, because money issue is always going to be there( in other words no money, no honey). Then again which girl have you encountered before when money was never an issue? Maybe in primary school crush? Ok maybe if you are blessed with good genes and look like a chinese version of Brad Pitt version, you would claim that the girls lavish you with money and gifts instead.

So my question is was there was there ever a relationship where the girl loves you for your mind/personality alone and how would you know this? Maybe if she doesnt complain if she eat MacDonalds cos you say you no money due to lost football siong siong? I think there types of relationship though rare, can be a basis for a lasting relationship?
Old 30-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True love is only found when you have no money

Nothing is free in this world....
Old 30-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

There is a girl who never looked at me with any money expectation. She is happy when I bring her eat hawker food all the time. I had a dead end career then. She had many other better choices. She didn't mind being with a poor me. When I lost all my money and hers in stocks and gambling, she didnt even raise one ugly word. She just comforted me. I knew she was the one and married her.

True love is found when money is never part of the equation.
Old 30-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jevv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A woman's loyalty is tested when her man have nothing..
whereas a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything

If a woman can stick with you thru the ups & downs knowing that you have no money, she can still comfort you...asking if you have enough money to tide over (lend u $$ which is), when eating dun nid to spend on expensive restaurants & etc...this woman is a keeper
Old 30-01-2015, 01:26 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

I'm lucky to find one and only one who is my lover. She got suitors who showered her with money, luxury gifts but she choose to be with me n she tot I'm drawing fresh grad salary. She is ok to eat McDonald's, hawker or ordinary n simple restaurant, and she will feel uncomfortable n heart pain to go for expensive meal. We take turn to pay the bill but I always make sure I pay more n the expensive one. Sometime she will be unhappy if I don't let her pay.
Old 30-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster (B)

surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
There is a girl who never looked at me with any money expectation. She is happy when I bring her eat hawker food all the time. I had a dead end career then. She had many other better choices. She didn't mind being with a poor me. When I lost all my money and hers in stocks and gambling, she didnt even raise one ugly word. She just comforted me. I knew she was the one and married her.

Really seems to be like in a movie.....congrats
Old 30-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Such type of "True Love" without money at all do not exists....even if it does there is a reason why the woman is willing to stick with you.

Some people would say found partners who are willing to lend them money, stick with them when they are dirt poor. But that is simply because she do not have better choices or they see it as a temporary setback for the guys. Or other reasons....blah blah

To expect a woman to stick with a guy with zero dollars no potential in the future is like asking a guy to find a ugly woman with a poor character.

One example is placing a glass of mineral water and a glass of sewerage water in front of you, would you drink the sewerage water? Unless u r insane or unless u think there is a diamond at the bottom of the sewerage water n u r willing to take a risk...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 30-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

women look for a good provider. Men look for beauty n sex. of cos as humans we are more evolved than that but thats stil genetic. women who looks for a gd provider is not neccesarily greedy.

as for eternal true love. its so rare that most people wonder whats that.
Old 30-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

Smile Re: True love is only found when you have no money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
women look for a good provider. Men look for beauty n sex. of cos as humans we are more evolved than that but thats stil genetic. women who looks for a gd provider is not neccesarily greedy.

as for eternal true love. its so rare that most people wonder whats that.
Is true..both sex only looks at the surface only. Man goes for beauty n sex and woman goes for power and money. Seldom will see the inner beauty of it. Is there any media corp actress marry a man on the street like taxi and bus drivers?The answer is no ...
Old 30-01-2015, 04:51 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

I guess only those happened to find one will believe, with condition that he got to be no money or not much money.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Is true..both sex only looks at the surface only. Man goes for beauty n sex and woman goes for power and money. Seldom will see the inner beauty of it. Is there any media corp actress marry a man on the street like taxi and bus drivers?The answer is no ...
Mediacorp actress I'm not so sure, but hk should have. Which mean Singaporean is more realistic than hongkies...
Old 30-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

True money is only found when u have no love
Old 30-01-2015, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
True money is only found when u have no love
wow this seems very deep
Old 31-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
ilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilwtmlabnn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post

Good that you find the right one. Treasure your wife. I wish I can find someone like that too, and probably not sticky. Cannot tahan girls who are very sticky.
Old 31-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have not found one who love you who you are and not with monetary gain!

Imho, such ladies are very rare on earth these days..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1