The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Ideal gift for a new found love

hi guys,

any recommendation for CNY gift for a new found relationship ? she is from Sichuan and works in a factory.

ang pow or ? small token gold chain ? as tis year valentine also fall at the same period ? thks
Old 13-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of
Re: Ideal gift for a new found love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
hi guys,

any recommendation for CNY gift for a new found relationship ? she is from Sichuan and works in a factory.

ang pow or ? small token gold chain ? as tis year valentine also fall at the same period ? thks
A gold bracelet would be nice, something that's not too showy but noticeable by her friends
Old 13-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

wrist or ankle ? kamsiah bro
Old 13-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
W1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyW1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If really clueless what she fancies, best is give her $$$ to buy what she likes ( perhaps a beautiful dress or pair of heels).

If me, I would make a personalized V-card with '机关'.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ideal gift for a new found love

Quote:
wrist or ankle ..
Wrist bracelet more popular / noticeable. Or small brooch with name/date etched behind . Token of love / close relationship to remember/commemorate the occasion. More meaningful than $$$$. Cheers.
Old 13-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
wrist or ankle ? kamsiah bro
First on the wrist for her friends to envy a bit. Of course, as time goes on can proceed lower towards the ankle.

You sound so very excited and happy with your new found love. Hope everything works out well for both of you.
Old 13-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Wanna impress her?

Give her Ang Pow with $8,888 rmb!

Huat Ar!
Old 13-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 11
Stewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud ofStewardess has much to be proud of

The gift of Love is the ideal gift.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

cash, gold jewelry (they would prefer neck chain or bracelet cos it worths more), latest mobile phone/tablet, branded bag.
ofcourse she would prefer all of them... but i think the best present u could give her is a trip back home together with her, those gifts in tow so she can show her village folks her trophy (yes, thats u).

good luck bro.
Old 15-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi guys,

Before you get charmed further..KCed

Read up on the various info threads here( not the sex ones)...very important before you insert your dick into her

know about women's charter
link : http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=239909

and learn more about PRC women and the KC trap

...up me when you find them useful later
Old 15-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Perfumes may be a good choice...
Old 15-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

thats right brother start the relationship based on materialistic values.

why dont u start high and try outdo yourself year after year
Old 15-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A iphone 5s will definitely make her love you deep deep. Oso remember to put your picture on the home screen.
Old 16-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi guys,

I think China babes like Chanel bags , now fashion big big ones .
Old 16-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewardess View Post
The gift of Love is the ideal gift.
Great idea! True love worth more than any gold or cash. hehehe