The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hihi6969 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi bros, is it emmanuelle down already?
Their posts removed already?
Old 20-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
... And if you manage to raw them, keep it a secret between the two of you or don't share too much intimate moments the both of you had in the review section as they had bad experience where jealous repeated customers book them just to scold them and argue with them when they saw a fr they don't like. If you see other bro comment this fl will never give raw,
don't reply the comment back saying but I manage to get it when I'm doing it with her or if you see a bro comment saying the fl said she only do this to me and not other bros, don't reply back saying she said the same thing to you. Basically, don't put her in a difficult position.
well summed up advice.

haven't been visiting the site since circuit breaker, glad even though tons of stuff changed people are still kicking and alive in here (despite the small pool of ladies).
Old 20-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Should be same like before this corvid. If Get caught police will just ask u qns and u just need to cooperate with them. After that they will let u go, only the girls will face more serious consequences. The only time u will be in trouble is if the girls are underage
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Any bros Or friends caught visiting fl/ml during phase 2 willing to share their experiences?
Tqvm and much appreciated.
Old 20-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Any bros Or friends caught visiting fl/ml during phase 2 willing to share their experiences?
Tqvm and much appreciated.

Might be irrelevant but I go hotel with my tinder date and kena question by police. They just take down both our nric and let us go. Hotel staff take temp and record down ic also. This was last week
Old 20-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai View Post
Might be irrelevant but I go hotel with my tinder date and kena question by police. They just take down both our nric and let us go. Hotel staff take temp and record down ic also. This was last week
Tqvm for sharing. Much appreciated.
Just upped your points.

Last edited by staycool6543; 20-08-2020 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Add info
Old 20-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

FR plus66 kylie
hard to get a slot as always full and ive been asking the okt for a slot for quite long time and finally managed to try her a couple of days back

FR;
cute gnd face, wont reject
pics are obviously filtered, she is definitely not so fair, shes very tanned
straight black brownish hair
fit body, B boobs, medium sized brown areolas, big bouncy ass
cant really remember if i saw a lot of tattoos but i think somewhere theres one around the stomach/abs
allowed me to french and french like mad, she didnt give me a chance to chat at all even during the shower
probably will allow painting but i didnt try
allowed me to play with her pussy and fingering, got her super wet and said she needs to finish first then i can fuck her
understood that this year difficult to come out and bonk often but seriously she is easily one of the best BBBJ i had in this year, for those that remember bowie, kylie's bbbj can challenge bowie, and that should be enough said
favourite thing is she deepthroated me while her nose kept rubbing my belly button
FJ also one of the best in this year, been a long time since i had a girl in full control of cowgirl where she hard rides first and then plummets me on her own
missionary ownself grab her legs high up and will spread her pussy
doggy is one of her favs as she told me and while ramming her she moans i love it i love it

overall super good bonk, high gfe horny girl worthy of RTF-ing and for those that know me i rarely RTF anyway
finished first shot, she continued to french me while using the wet tissue to rub my dick
rest for a bit then i started playing her pussy and fingering her she also pull my head to french her
continue frenching while she played with my dick til i got hard and started 2nd shot

thinking back the only few times i wasnt frenching her either was when shes eating my dick or when i am doggying her
also she told me she likes tall fair skinned guys, i guess i fit the criteria so maybe i got lucky with her

lastly managed to see the other 2 girls and i think it was kimmi(?) who tried to pull my towel away when i finished showering, only to find out by kylie that she said i am "law mak" and that kylie happy
Old 21-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Waited at locn (carpark, building, toilet) of plus 66 for 80+min sinz before 8:50 am, still can't get their lady ready (ladies are there before 9am, saw them outside the loc'n as reached early). Heading back now, How I wish he dun msg/reply ard 7:30am to confirm the booked 9am slot or at least inform advance of delay, not 30min into waiting then say need to go as cannot get ready yet. Wasted time, money, and most importantly only opportunity in the week.
Some useful info; 2 of the lady is short (1.5+m), 1 slightly taller (1.6?). Figures look average (Clothed). All normal southern dark Thai skin. Masks on so can't really tell who is who. Initially mistaken them for those group of young filipino maids you find at Lucky plaza/City Plaza, but Filipino won't try to look fairer by powdering their face.
Yeah, never book the morning slot. Sure kena fly aeroplane. Happen to me a times last time. Got one time even had lunch with the FL cause need to change hotel. Luckily, I on leave that day.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
samboy12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for arranging the

Last edited by samboy12341; 22-08-2020 at 03:30 AM.
Old 21-08-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Bro, you are right...forum is going really boring nowadays..
Most of the Thai gals took repartition flights back home, a lot of the Viets stayed.

Guess the viets figured it would be harder to get visas back to Singapore and would be harder to earn money back home. Looks like they were right.

Expect once the borders reopen we’ll see a flood of bros head to BKK, Phuket and Hatyai. And a horde of Thai bar girls head for SG to make money.
Old 22-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Most of the Thai gals took repartition flights back home, a lot of the Viets stayed.

Guess the viets figured it would be harder to get visas back to Singapore and would be harder to earn money back home. Looks like they were right.

Expect once the borders reopen we’ll see a flood of bros head to BKK, Phuket and Hatyai. And a horde of Thai bar girls head for SG to make money.
Yea its pretty sad state. miss thai girls. i msg some of them wishing they wre here 555

are you a regular of dome3? what do you think of their viet girls?
Can dm if you dont want reply in public
Old 22-08-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
Yea its pretty sad state. miss thai girls. i msg some of them wishing they wre here 555

are you a regular of dome3? what do you think of their viet girls?
Can dm if you dont want reply in public
Have been trying the VP gals because they're good quality - some photoshopping in pics but nothing fake, like 5 year old pics, etc.

Last Thai FL I tried was Miso, she was good, but her pics were 5 years old and when she was 5kg lighter.

Only real issue is that because of flight restrictions he's sourcing from KTV gals who are trying to make some money in bad times. So they aren't sexperienced, but if bonking a fresh 19 year old is your chai....
Old 22-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlethrow View Post
Previously I asked plus66, he told me fully booked. Yesterday I asked, no response at all. I guess demand too high, must have gotten to their heads. Anyways I will just remember this and boycott them. No point rewarding this behaviour
haha. maybe they lay low or simply the girl dont want to work ? cause obviously the current available girl must be from *you know where* attempting to moonlight due to no income.

1 good way to know whether still available or not, is check his last telegram / post update. if on the day itself high chance he will reply even though fully book. But i think he can up his service better by posting "Fully book" for the day to notified chiongster lah.

And i guess advance booking is a must since only that handful girls available to served entire chiongster. The only time i managed to book on the day itself was on NDP day. *where majority celebrating i go piak piak piak *
Old 22-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lordy! in all my years never seen Dome 1 in this sorry state lmao. Must take a screenshot keep as momento.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Wow, what a state
Old 24-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hope for recovery soon. dome 1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1