The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 03-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hotlatinachick is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

now i wanna sign up also how? what if got cheated again ?
Old 03-04-2014, 09:15 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

mate, welcome to the internet..
i doubt greentea know this guy NIAPSIXES..
did u pm greentea for help?
the way i look at it..you only blame yourself for being gullible..

All forum leaders are listed here

there is also a sticky on premium membership sign up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlatinachick View Post
how can i trust this ? when someone online claim to be the admin and took 350 from me to place a ad and then there is no ads and he went missing? his nick is niaPsIxes . he say he will have to meeet greentea and pass the cash so being as a newbie , he show me the convo he had with greentea in the forum so as a newbie now he cheated me ..

Quote:
now i wanna sign up also how? what if got cheated again ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator (Adverts)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 32
GreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how can i trust this ? when someone online claim to be the admin and took 350 from me to place a ad and then there is no ads and he went missing? his nick is niaPsIxes . he say he will have to meeet greentea and pass the cash so being as a newbie , he show me the convo he had with greentea in the forum so as a newbie now he cheated me ..
hi i did not know any guy nick niaPsIxes. You should deal with me directly.
By the way even you sign up for the Premium member you are not allow to advertise.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

hmmm.... niaPsIxeS is a Chatroom Mod. you have any evidence of this?

Quote:

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 03-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sgmy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Admin,

I have made the payment last week but I still don't see any changes to my account and only able to view those archived files and not the newer once. Am I missing some steps? Please advice
Old 03-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmy20 View Post
Hi Admin,

I have made the payment last week but I still don't see any changes to my account and only able to view those archived files and not the newer once. Am I missing some steps? Please advice
You signed up for a ticketsclub pass at http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad.../harryauk.html which is for access to the archives.

However, I cannot find any transaction for premium membership from your account.

To purchase premium membership, go to http://sammyboyforum.info/verotelsubscribe.php
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea View Post
By the way even you sign up for the Premium member you are not allow to advertise.
What he is trying to put across is, since he was scammed into paying for advertisements, he is worried about being scammed into paying for Premium Membership.

Pierre.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
What he is trying to put across is, since he was scammed into paying for advertisements, he is worried about being scammed into paying for Premium Membership.

Pierre.
While I cannot vouch for all the advertisers as they come and go, I can certainly vouch for myself. I have never scammed anyone in my life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 03-04-2014, 02:54 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

hi mate, please see post 636 of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmy20 View Post
Hi Admin,

Old 03-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
While I cannot vouch for all the advertisers as they come and go, I can certainly vouch for myself. I have never scammed anyone in my life.
That is good to hear.

If I may, I'd like to raise an issue. I believe users are getting confused between purchasing directions for the Ticketsclub Account and Premium Membership. Is there a possibility to make it more friendly ?

Like Big Sexy, I personally got the prices mixed up.

Pierre.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
That is good to hear.

If I may, I'd like to raise an issue. I believe users are getting confused between purchasing directions for the Ticketsclub Account and Premium Membership. Is there a possibility to make it more friendly ?

Like Big Sexy, I personally got the prices mixed up.

Pierre.
I'm trying to figure out how there could be any confusion because in order to sign up for the ticketsclub pass, you are taken to a different site altogether which is at http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad.../harryauk.html

At asiangirlsnextdoor.com, you are then presented with this banner

which says "click here to join this website". Only after clicking that banner is the price revealed. There is no mention whatsoever of premium membership at asiangirlsnextdoor.com.

On the other hand, premium membership is explained comprehensively at http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=338343 and the link to sign up is provided there and nowhere else.

If there is any way I can improve it, please let me know.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If there is any way I can improve it, please let me know.
Sure. I will be more than happy to provide feedback and ideas.

Pierre.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, welcome to the internet..
i doubt greentea know this guy NIAPSIXES..
did u pm greentea for help?
the way i look at it..you only blame yourself for being gullible..

All forum leaders are listed here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Quote:
Originally Posted by block11
hmmm.... niaPsIxeS is a Chatroom Mod. you have any evidence of this?
So what's the conclusion?
Chatters would see Chatroom Mod(s) as sort of a forum leader... So I'm surprised they are not.
Forum Leaders don't know who are their Chatroom Mod(s). So who assign them as Chatroom Mod(s)?
Just thinking out loud... Nothing for/against Chatroom Mod(s).

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 05-04-2014, 11:56 AM

mate, what conclusion are you looking for?
or did you actually believe everything hotlatinachick said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
So what's the conclusion?
Chatters would see Chatroom Mod(s) as sort of a forum leader... So I'm surprised they are not.
Forum Leaders don't know who are their Chatroom Mod(s). So who assign them as Chatroom Mod(s)?
Just thinking out loud... Nothing for/against Chatroom Mod(s).

Old 05-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, what conclusion are you looking for?
or did you actually believe everything hotlatinachick said?
Everyone is free to make their own conclusion here.
Since the accuser and accused are not here.
Not that it matters to me.

Perhaps a more relevant Q to this thread.
Does Premium membership allows kick/ban immunity from chatroom?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1