The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If kana covid19 and they quarantine you till recovery... the medical bills FREE?
FOC..
Old 27-02-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
FOC..
How do you know? Did the news report?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 28-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i heard the price is 5k-13k baht.
yup from 5k to 13k range...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
How do you know? Did the news report?
Yes. the news reported. as long you are a tourist and found out you have the virus. medical fee is free.
Old 28-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. the news reported. as long you are a tourist and found out you have the virus. medical fee is free.
Sorry, you meant in Singapore or in Bangkok?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes. She was a nurse and here for less than 5 months. Today returning to her hometown. Gotten a new nurse job back home.
I know whom you referring to. She changed her wechat account to cut all ties with her GL customers. She only gave out her new wechat account to a few guys whom she considers as friends rather than customers.

Actually why she ended up in GL as WL was because she was jobless and unable to secure a job for some time despite numerous applications & interviews. Due to her finances in dire straits.... she took the drastic step of coming to work in GL. However after arriving on our shores..... she received news that one of her application/interview was successful and had decide to hire her. She cannot take up the offer immediately as she would have to pay penalty to her agent for quitting GL early...... so she negotiated with agent and compromised to complete XXX number of customers or 6 months and he release her without any penalty. She was diligent and managed to hit the quota in less than 5 months so she is happy to leave GL.

She officially starts work on 1st April 2020...... but has to attend induction & familiarisation courses these few weeks before starting work.

Wish her all the best to a new future.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry, you meant in Singapore or in Bangkok?
Thailand.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I know whom you referring to. She changed her wechat account to cut all ties with her GL customers. She only gave out her new wechat account to a few guys whom she considers as friends rather than customers.

Actually why she ended up in GL as WL was because she was jobless and unable to secure a job for some time despite numerous applications & interviews. Due to her finances in dire straits.... she took the drastic step of coming to work in GL. However after arriving on our shores..... she received news that one of her application/interview was successful and had decide to hire her. She cannot take up the offer immediately as she would have to pay penalty to her agent for quitting GL early...... so she negotiated with agent and compromised to complete XXX number of customers or 6 months and he release her without any penalty. She was diligent and managed to hit the quota in less than 5 months so she is happy to leave GL.

She officially starts work on 1st April 2020...... but has to attend induction & familiarisation courses these few weeks before starting work.

Wish her all the best to a new future.

Seems like her parents dont work and depends on her?
Old 03-03-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
eunie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone chionging in this season?
Old 03-03-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Tomboy11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

if i always visit BKK often like every 3 months, is it worth renting an apartment in BKK? But normally stay for 4-6 days per trip.

what's the rental rate for an apartment in bkk city area like?
Old 03-03-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboy11 View Post
if i always visit BKK often like every 3 months, is it worth renting an apartment in BKK? But normally stay for 4-6 days per trip.

what's the rental rate for an apartment in bkk city area like?
Depending how much you normally spend on accomodation for the 4-6 days. Like you, I travel to Bangkok every 2-3 months but I stay for 3 nights only. Usually I stay in hotel but am trying Airbnb next week.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Foreign prostitute risk undermining growing tourist industry. Local prostitution promote growth in tourist industry?
Yes like in Singapore, you think why our government concern about the FL here. All because of the taxes of legal houses, night clubs etc. if they don’t do something, these tax payers will make noises.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Foreign prostitute risk undermining growing tourist industry. Local prostitution promote growth in tourist industry?
No matter what they still have to look after their own stocks, as in Thai girls..
If own people earn not enough and its no logic to let other foreigner earn it..
You see when the biz booming and up..where have so many raids and etc..everybody earning together in harmony..when biz is up, local thai girls cannot keep it up the work and also need others to do it to keep up the number of tourists..demand n supply...

I'M CIM KING
Old 03-03-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

The Public Health Ministry has issued an announcement defining nine countries and two territories as high-risk zones for coronavirus disease to accommodate control measures yet to be announced.

The nine countries are Japan, Germany, South Korea, China, Taiwan, France, Singapore, Italy and Iran. The two territories are Hong Kong and Macau, according to the announcement, coming in effect when it is published in the Royal Gazette.

Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul briefly showed the announcement signed by him on his Facebook page on Thursday afternoon with a message that all visitors from these countries will be required to quarantine themselves for 14 days with no exceptions. However, the post was deleted minutes later without explanations

Any updates on the latest announcements yet?
Saw this news today too. Scare they impose mandatory 14 day quarantine on the 9 countries without exception.
Was planning to fly to bkk to enjoy this weekend. havent booked yet though, almost booked this afternoon.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i got time, i will smoke weed with Anutin then propose to ban Thais from travelling to Singapore for next 3 months. And any Thais break the law will get serious penalty upon return to Thailand.
They should think. SG contribute part of their economy. If ban sg. SG can dont go. Their lady can don't come a not? Now worst, cannot go korean and japan. Where else they can go? So their garment better don't yaya papaya with SG garment.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1