The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u have to come Thailand, I will advise u to get a domestic ticket to fly to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Koh Samui, a bus trip to Pattaya, away from BKK city. Dun stress yourself up thinking of the water. Stress yourself up on choosing which puying.
i think if going to chiang mai , phuket , koh samui etc might as well fly there directly and dont go through BKK ... SQ/Silkair all have direct flight , dont even say budget airlines ...

your advice to me to go chiangmai instead i think i will take ... some more i already like chiangmai girls when i go MPs
Old 03-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
loook like situation is quite bad
Not that bad if u been to NS Prepare to eat dog biscuit, chocolate, cans food, no shower, eat shit pee at the same place....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post

your advice to me to go chiangmai instead i think i will take ... some more i already like chiangmai girls when i go MPs
Update me your dates
Old 03-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, really getting from bad to worse. I had thought that the worse was over.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Status Report,

Still no flood in Ratchada-HuayKwang! Also, there's no bottled water in the markets due to panic buying!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 03-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
Squareheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Naemlo,

Tonight, my Thai friends told me that it's inevitable that Ratchada-HuayKwang area will be flooded by next week! So make sure that you and all your friends in Ratchada have enough provisions to last couple of weeks.

Also, nightlife in Bangkok is dead due to lack of girls and customers!

Good luck!
i have a free lancer number but her price is steep. but college student pretty face and body. A+ rating. price is 5500 baht/1 1/2 hour.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

The water has reached Latphrao intersection. Next will be Suttisan and Hway Kwang.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Status Reeport,

Still no flooding in Ratchada-HuayKwang but within 3 - 4 days, that's another story! But, we'll never know, miracles does happen when least unexpected! I'm keeping my fingers and eyes crossed!

Old 04-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
i have a free lancer number but her price is steep. but college student pretty face and body. A+ rating. price is 5500 baht/1 1/2 hour.
Got her pic bro?
Old 04-11-2011, 05:19 AM
Samster

Squreheader,

Too expensive, you can also meet cheaper attractive, young, college students in famous Thermae Coffee Shop! Several girls are rated 5 stars based on Norice's scale of attractiveness, GFE, service and demeanor!

I'm also a college student!

Old 04-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Samster

Squareheader,

Too expensive, you can also meet cheaper attractive, young, college students in famous Thermae Coffee Shop! Several girls are rated 5 stars based on Norice's scale of attractiveness, GFE, service and demeanor!

Old 04-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
5555555 just like PRC students in Singapore KTVs!
Old 04-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Got her pic bro?
sorry bro, i cant take her picture because of evidence lah.. cannot bring home on my phone...
Old 04-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Squreheader,

Honestly bro, i dont know your scale of standards are how. but i felt that the 5500 baht that i spent on this girl is definitely worth it. i had experience of FE for at least 20 years on call girls and this is one is out of the world. Btw did i mentioned that she is a bisexual? she allows you to bring another girl too if you want.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
Btw did i mentioned that she is a bisexual? she allows you to bring another girl too if you want.

Honestly Bro., that sounded more like a pro call girl than a school girl next door....... keke.....
Old 04-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Squareheader,

Your girlfriend must be cute, what's His name?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1