The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
is allowed. if not 5 star then go for 3 star hotels.
from a friend in bkk working as hotel staff in a 3 star hotel: now no tourist not much business. but hotel is doing all right as there are more thai people checking in for short time "business"

of course dont expect quarantine hotels to allow you to do that. Avoid SHA+ / ASQ hotels for such. SHA hotels should be fine, not SHA+ hotels.
Thanks, fallen11, good to know. Means likely I don't need to sleep alone when I am there other than the first night.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-11-2021, 10:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Tomorrow is the opening I can't help but feel excited even though I am not going yet. Bros who are going soon, please provide field report or real-time report when you are there Importantly find out if bringing girlfriends back to the hotel room overnight is allowed
Don't think, club, agogo bar and shower house open yet.

Even night market also close. The only entertainment could only left with thermae cafe left.

These period i think still boring when there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-11-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Don't think, club, agogo bar and shower house open yet.

Even night market also close. The only entertainment could only left with thermae cafe left.

These period i think still boring when there.
Police also need to eat.
there are still some clubs, agogo bars and shower houses open.
some massage and shower houses were never even closed before through these 2 years!
But of course, visit at your own risk. You never know when the boss of the place failed to pay taxes to police and got raided on 1 fine day.

For clubs, ask the thai people where to go. They know.
Shower houses, go to the smaller ones. The smaller the safer it is.
For agogo, dont think the ones in bkk will open. But in pattaya walking street, check out the small alleys. Some bars in walking street are still open daily and openly, despite "ban on alcohol sales".
Some restaurants & hotels are selling alcohol openly, as long as the boss paid extra taxes to police.
Dont think thermae is open now. Not sure about the near future either.

Last edited by fallen11; 02-11-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

So who got their thailand pass approved already?
heard from those who applied say that it takes up to 1 week to process.....
Old 03-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Timeline guide for travel to Thailand(Fully vaccinated, Thailand pass)

1- Pick a date at least 2 weeks from now

2- Buy your covid insurance (may take 5-7 days approval if your have some chronic illness)

3- Buy your air ticket from SQ

4- Buy your 1 day quarantine package (I recommend asq.in.th)

5- Apply for Thailand pass on https://tp.consular.go.th/
(Thailand pass application only accepts gif, jpeg, etc. and no PDF. and also single attachments only. Do your file conversions and don't be caught by surprise)

Finally pray and cross your fingers
Old 03-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Police also need to eat.
some massage and shower houses were never even closed before through these 2 years!
But of course, visit at your own risk. You never know when the boss of the place failed to pay taxes to police and got raided on 1 fine day.

For agogo, dont think the ones in bkk will open. But in pattaya walking street, check out the small alleys. Some bars in walking street are still open daily and openly, despite "ban on alcohol sales".
Some restaurants & hotels are selling alcohol openly, as long as the boss paid extra taxes to police.

Agreed that y to be safe better wait for it to stablise a bit before heading down rather than incurring high costs.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 03-11-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

sorry gonna detour to pattaya awhile in this thread.

if you search for some recent youtube videos for pattaya nightlife, you can see some of them are open. Some girlie bars, a few agogo with 1 being 1 of the most famous ones, even a club on walking street is open. Bars open in soi 6 as well.
Most of the people there dont even bother to mask up even though half of them have masks.

Caution though, the video may not be as current as now. But i think its certainly recorded after the lockdown period in thailand as you can see most of the shops in walking street are no longer open and the sides of walking street have literally become parking lots for cars.
Old 03-11-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Timeline guide for travel to Thailand(Fully vaccinated, Thailand pass)

1- Pick a date at least 2 weeks from now

2- Buy your covid insurance (may take 5-7 days approval if your have some chronic illness)

3- Buy your air ticket from SQ

4- Buy your 1 day quarantine package (I recommend asq.in.th)

5- Apply for Thailand pass on https://tp.consular.go.th/
(Thailand pass application only accepts gif, jpeg, etc. and no PDF. and also single attachments only. Do your file conversions and don't be caught by surprise)

Finally pray and cross your fingers
1. if covid insurance have no existing conditions to declare, its instant approval. If you want it fast, may choose to ignore declaring any conditions but risk losing insurance cover if anything happens. Your entry wont be affected.

2. For thailand pass, one of my friends applied and got issued about 3 business days later. Key is to have QR code for vaccination status uploaded. Thai authorities have said that having uploaded such QR code smooths the process a lot.

Last edited by fallen11; 06-11-2021 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Anyone knows about how many hours will it take for the PCR test results to be known?
Old 03-11-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Anyone knows about how many hours will it take for the PCR test results to be known?
i heard..... if they process it immediately, its can take as short as 2h.
But who knows when yours will be sent in to the lab. For 1 day quarantine, i guess its either your negative result comes out first or till next day 12pm, whichever is first?
Old 06-11-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I applied for Thailand Pass on Monday afternoon, just got the approval this morning (Sat).
PCT test I thought would be with the pass but had to ask hotel and they gave me a link to book.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Police also need to eat.

Ya, but what the point of rushing there if purely for entertainment only.
Incurred more leave, more cost only and what if suddenly during their period testing positive or anything cannot come back. Job will be at stake. Unless your company allow u to be no show for a damn long time. Still need wait for it to stable a bit before going down.

Old 12-11-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

guys
i will be in bkk
15/11 - 18/11 @ bangkok yai tha phra (but dun think will be free for meetup during this date)
19/11 > onward will stay in sukumit for 2 or 3 night. long time nv go there liao any bro around we can meet up for a drink n jalan jalan. drop me a message
Old 12-11-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bars and Clubs now pushed back to opening 15th Jan
Old 12-11-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Bars and Clubs now pushed back to opening 15th Jan
yes.
but there will still be entertainment open.
just sg, they just need to get a restaurant license or pay extra taxes to sell alcohol. No big shows as those are entertainment. live bands, blasting dance music, even some clubs do still operate.

Last edited by fallen11; 13-11-2021 at 01:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1