The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hi Bros,

Basically from what i have read on the expenses to retire in BKK will be about as follows.
All in SGD
Monthly expenses - $2k
Yearly - 12 X $2 = $24k
Stay for 20 years = 20 x $24 = $480K

So basically about $500K to sort of retire in BKK.

Any bros can add more.

Thanks.

Me thinking of moving there to retire and have bkk girl friend (change every 3 months).
Old 03-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post
Hi Bros,

Basically from what i have read on the expenses to retire in BKK will be about as follows.
All in SGD
Monthly expenses - $2k
Yearly - 12 X $2 = $24k

Any bros can add more.

Thanks.

Me thinking of moving there to retire and have bkk girl friend (change every 3 months).
wow, you want to change bkk gal friend every 3 months..... then choke dee to your calculation.........
Old 03-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Road closure and major jams across the city center now. Reds having their rally at the Erawan Shrine intersection so basically the shopping & tourist district is best to avoid. Siam Discovery & Paragon closed until tomorrow. Small bombs hurled at Red Shirts but no injuries reported. Most bus services from north/north east of the capital stopping service at Ladphrao & Jatujak Park.

Roads/area to avoid now: Vibhavadi-Rangsit, Din Daeng, Sri Ayuttaya, Phyathai, Rachada, Phayothin, Sukhumvit... which means stay at home today and avoid unnecessary travel. But if die, die muz go out then the BTS & MRT are still operating normally but guess will be packed like hell!

BTW me thinks SGD2,000 a month is not enough. You still need to buy clothes, accessories, hair stylist, manicures, cosmetics etc... for her on top of the monthly "salary" u pay her. Now add in your rent, food, utilities, handphone, restaurants, clubbing and I won't even start on owning a car + its upkeep. $2K? Can survive but good luck

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-04-2010, 05:37 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Reds staying put for Sunday too. Looks like Central World & Siam Paragon will be closed today & the traffic jams continue. Me thinks the Reds now going for broke before Songkran when most of them will start kit tueng baan and loose the will to fight. Now that the Red Shirts have up the ante by disrupting businesses in a major way Abisit will either re-negotiate with them or worst case police try chase them away and all hell breaks loose. Stay tuned to find out...

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Indianmagicoil,

Thanks for sharing your insightful information regarding the redshirts! The action around town is slowing down too!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Thanks for sharing your insightful information regarding the redshirts! The action around town is slowing down too!
I juz take an interest in current affairs tatz all. Abisit today is asking the Reds nicely to vacate the Rachaprasong intersection but at the same time seeking a court order to force them out. Potential for violence if Reds remain defiant. Abisit being pressured by Old Money coz now their businesses are being affected directly. Passed by Paragon & Siam Discovery this evening. Closed & eerily quite. Calm b4 the storm?

Old 07-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoz Bros here, sorry to disturb you guys again, can anyone translate that the meaning below, Many many thanks

แวะเข้ามาทักทายแล้วนะ ทำไมไม่ลงรูปด้วยล่ะ
Old 07-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
Yoz Bros here, sorry to disturb you guys again, can anyone translate that the meaning below, Many many thanks

แวะเข้ามาทักทายแล้วนะ ทำไมไม่ลงรูปด้วยล่ะ
She ask you to send her your photo
Old 07-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
She ask you to send her your photo

Thanks Bro for the help, appreciated
Old 07-04-2010, 06:23 PM
SamSter

ali8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdnac View Post
Hi Bros,

All in SGD
Monthly expenses - $2k
Yearly - 12 X $2 = $24k

Any bros can add more.

Thanks.

i find that hcmc is much way cheaper than BKK.
with 500usd 1 mth is enough
Old 07-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

555+ Bro Tookie, Why your girl keep sending SMSes in Thai?

Old 08-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ Bro Tookie, Why your girl keep sending SMSes in Thai?

Bro cuz she says i will learn Thai faster if she does that anyway i don't buy what she said, makes me having to do double work just to get the answers right.

Bro which part of BKK you stay? What do you think of the apartments in Tonglor? Any good for investment?
Old 08-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro cuz she says i will learn Thai faster if she does that anyway i don't buy what she said, makes me having to do double work just to get the answers right.

Bro which part of BKK you stay? What do you think of the apartments in Tonglor? Any good for investment?
I think your girl make me practice my Thai instead of you learning.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

I'm not sure what your level of competency in Thai is but to read sentences like what your tilak sends u must master Basic level already. Dun mind me saying but I think she is just lazy to send in English.

I think property investment in Thonglor is good if u can afford it. That area has many expats, Japs and middle class/hi-so Thais. Well connected by transport and easy access to business, commercial & entertainment centers in Bangkok. Even Abisit has a house there! But search carefully. Don't want buy a condo built on the former Santika site!

Old 08-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali8888 View Post
i find that hcmc is much way cheaper than BKK.
with 500usd 1 mth is enough
Bap nee pak yoo HCMC dee gwar loie... Not sure what u can get for USD500 in HCMC so can't comment. Dun say Thailand, Singapore also can stay with USD500/mth but if you want eat & stay good then BTW u advertising your Vietnam Sex Tours? Suggest you pay for a sticky instead.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1