The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Covid 19 testing is available in Thailand Bangkok and its cost a bomb.. My clerk just went to the hospital and was quoted 5,000THB for a full Covid 19 screening Paolo Hospital (Private).

Cost of screening will deter low income Thai people to go for proper screening voluntarily when they are sick or suspect Covid 19 case..
I think most Thai worker will have social security fund and they get free hospital benefit in certain govt hospital which they can select near to their home or work place.......not sure if these govt hospital will allow them for free or cheaper test? Normal working class will not go to private hospital unless they can afford it.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

I just came back from Laos for doing O visa, when i reach the immigration they officer straight bring me to the health screening office after they see my passport singapore lol.
i was told that if i fly from singapore to thailand i need to do a 14 days quarantine. so they check my temperature, and ask me how long i left singapore already. i told them around 28 days, then they said no need quarantine, since it's very long liao. and they told me that if i got fever and found out i kana the virus medical is free so dont worry.

But news wrote that No QUARANTINE needed. but yesterday was told if i fly from singapore to thailand there's a 14 days stay at home period.

As usual, thailand system keep changing until their own people never get updated.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Then you never ask them 14 days stay where and who foot the bills?

If me kana such order, I will just give them my phone and tell them call Anutin or Prayut. Say you don't take orders from anyone except these 2.
Didn't ask because i stay at my wife house
Old 05-03-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Let's not kid ourselves what cheongsters go to Thailand for!

Quarantine is small issue but engaging sex service from WLs will now have an additional risk of Covid-19 infection plus the usual STD risk and moo bahn renovation stories!
Old 05-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
aiyo should ask mah 5555. then you never ask if your wife need to be quarantine. lets say if you are doing 14 days quarantine. 555555 then who will transport you to the location of quarantine etc etc

wait the taxi driver, bus driver, motosai rider, people in MRT/BTS kana virus from you how?

Just saying lah. They got NO PLANS for this thing at all.

ps.

i am still trying to understand? if a chiongster go thailand 3D2N or even 1 week to chiong thailand for holiday and kana forced to stay 14 days on arrival 5555 so will he kana transport to a secure quarantine location or? simply "WE ASK or REQUEST YOU" to stay at hotel room? Then according to news by Anutin, its at own expenses!!! 55555 haven't go out fuck the FLs chiong the bars and massage already 14 days waste money do nothing. 555555 so funny. U-TURN better lah hor.

Actually if got news on whole MP or gclub or gogobar or whole nana soi cowboi close 14 days due quarantine order its be amazing. 5555 then they say "Singapore man violated the quarantine request and went these places, he was diagnosed with covid-19."

paiseh leh cuz i really feel so funny about it cuz no one in the thai govt wana take responsibility for their actions. scared later kana blast and step down. 5555

thailand system is c0ck up one.. everyday update.. but unlikely will quarantine lah..now they need is tourist money $$$$$...
unless u suay tio ask quarantine lorh.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Not being pessimistic but try not to.
u are pessimistic. From all your posts haha

I know the risks. Will try and avoid touristy areas. Not staying in popular area in bkk. Got travel insurance as well.
Already booked.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zoeyhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Bkk -

Show Dancer - consider 1st class ger and some of them we can just pay 2000bth for LT and they also waiting to promote to MTV ger.
G-Club - 2nd class of ger, some are waiting to promote to show dancer, can get free LT sometime if follow those event organizer.
AGoo ger - lower class, can get LT which pay lot money.

This information is by my friend (a joker) in TV7, when i in bkk he did bring those show dancer to ask me to pick and he tell them I am event organizer in other country, nuahahahahaha
Old 06-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
u are pessimistic. From all your posts haha

I know the risks. Will try and avoid touristy areas. Not staying in popular area in bkk. Got travel insurance as well.
Already booked.
The risk of getting is much lower than in singapore.
Even if u tio, medical fee is free covered by thai gov.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
I just came back from Laos for doing O visa, .
Welcome to the Thai wife group...55555
mahjong session...?

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-03-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
booking my tickets tomorrow morning for this weekend!

Hi Bro,

Welcome to Thailand.
Take care yourself and enjoy your stay.
Thai tourism sector is currently in deep trouble and unlikely to recover soon.
You will be very much welcomed by the locals.

You come for just the weekend, so you stay in BKK the whole time ?

Knowntender
Old 06-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
[CENTER]
Certain Thai citizens reckon that the true reason behind the cancellation of quarantine was due to their King's return which is on 9 of March. They think there is a possibility that the government will implement the quarantine on travellers after their King is back. Upped you Naka_Timo!

Last edited by ZanShen; 06-03-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

No compulsory quarantine of visitors to Thailand
Home quarantine 'recommended', daily health status reporting a must
published : 6 Mar 2020 at 17:07 writer: AFP

A view inside Suvarnabhumi airport at 5pm on Monday. The number of tourists has fallen by half since the virus outbreak. (Photo by Wichan Charoenkiatpakul)

Health authorities on Friday said they would not order the compulsory quarantine of visitors from countries hit hard by coronavirus, as the kingdom struggles to
balance health fears with the needs of its flatlining economy.

The holidays of possibly tens of thousands of people were cast into doubt on Tuesday when the health minister insisted a quarantine of all entrants from China,
including territories of Hong Kong and Macau, Italy, Iran, South Korea, would be imposed.

On Friday health authorities spiked the plan, instead "recommending" arrivals from the four countries stay indoors and report to authorities for monitoring.

"We recommend home quarantine," Sukhum Kanchanapimai, permanent-secretary of the Public Health Ministry told reporters.

Travellers from the four countries will have to "report on their health status daily", said Tanarak Plipat of the Disease Control Department, or risk "punishment" under the law.

A British man who entered the kingdom from Hong Kong became the country's 48th confirmed case of the virus, health authorities said.

But the number detected has remained surprisingly low, in a country visited by tens of millions of people each year.

Speculation is pointing at a limited testing regime in a country determined not to frighten off visitors.

Friday's announcement, for now, ends a week-long barrage of conflicting information, which baffled holidaymakers hunting winter sun and spotlighted the conundrum
posed to a country reliant on tourist dollars and exports.

Thailand attracts some 40 million foreigners a year. But the impact of the virus has seen visitor numbers collapse.

The Tourism Authority of Thailand confirmed Thursday the country could see a loss of six million visitors in 2020.

As a result, the country's tourist-reliant economy has hit the skids, with the impact of Covid-19 crisis hacking back at already sluggish growth forecasts to as low as 2% this year.

With exports seizing up to China and other coronavirus-19 hit nations, experts warn Thailand is facing a hammer blow to its economy.
Old 07-03-2020, 02:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Certain Thai citizens reckon that the true reason behind the cancellation of quarantine was due to their King's return which is on 9 of March. They think there is a possibility that the government will implement the quarantine on travellers after their King is back. Upped you Naka_Timo!
Ok, thanks for up, upped you back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Now Thailand changed their word once again?...https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hinese-tourism

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1