The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
bro the listed price for flame spa already include hj right?
Yes happy ending is included
Old 05-06-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
bro the listed price for flame spa already include hj right?
yes, at reception they will tell you that the tips to ML is not allow and will ask you to keep your belongings in the locker but I kept some cash in my pocket to tip them.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asura1 View Post
yes, at reception they will tell you that the tips to ML is not allow and will ask you to keep your belongings in the locker but I kept some cash in my pocket to tip them.
Did you managed to get more than hj with the tips? 😉
Old 13-06-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
Did you managed to get more than hj with the tips? 😉
Nope they only do hj
Old 14-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
tahtahone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going Bali soon. Bro here intro/recommend flame? Got others?
Old 17-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jazzcool1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was also first time in Bali and was considering Flame or Riverview. Decided on Flame and I don't regret my choice. Some experience:
Traffic is bad, even on bike it took me an hour, I left at 3pm for a 4pm booking. (tip - take slightly more expensive bike on Grab, those are the 125cc heavier bikes, more sturdy. Bring something to protect yourself from the sun). Booked through the website and communicated over WA, they recommended me to drop by at 4 or 5 as more girls are working (I counted about 15 when I was there at 4pm).

At the place as other described it is very atas, when arriving they will ask you about your preference and ask for payment. Also they will tell you can't have sex with the girls. Once inside you are offered a drink at an open lounge area, I was rushing so skipped that. Choosing the girls, go inside to view as the room is dark (even after I choose one standing inside the room I was a bit surprised of her looks, it is hard to see). I took the Jacuzzi room which has a large bed a toilet and a Jacuzzi (more on that later). Once you make your choice, they will take you to the room.

After 5 minutes my masseur came. First, undress to a lingerie. She starts off with a good 45 minutes massage with oil. It was really good. Then Nuru gel, she will undress and start body to body massage. That was an unforgettable experience, I came 3 times during this and she just continued the whole time.

Afterward, lie down chit chat a bit, then asked if I want to Jacuzzi. She will ensure the water is hot and ask you to come in. Then again continue to rub you, wash you and basically you can come again if you still have the stamina. She did not refuse to jerk me off.

Once the time is up she reminded me we need to wrap up. The whole experience was worth it (the massage, the Nuru gel and the Jacuzzi). There is no need for extra BJ or FJ (which is not allowed anyway). IF I could go again the next day I would!

My masseur
age - 22
looks - face 7/10 (I did not see so clearly inside the dark room) but her body and overall attitude made up for it
boobs - large natural C or D
ass - large and round. She told me she does squats in the gym as her ass was meaty.
Massage -- in fact I did 2 on that day (first one was a normal body massage), I truly think this one was better.
Nuru - don't skip this part, even though its extra 300K.
Jacuzzi - again, I chose the better room and the Jacuzzi experience was great, I got another hard-on and she helped me get it off.
GFE - the moaning part was fake but she was working on me non-stop and very nice and compliment on my looks size and stamina afterwards. Very friendly and open.

Recommended. Hopefully this will help others who are considering where to go.
Old 17-06-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jazzcool1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Thanks for the comprehensive report. What was the total damage?
2.3m IDR (90 jacuzzi room with Nuru gel)
Old 18-06-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
boyboydar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcool1 View Post
2.3m IDR (90 jacuzzi room with Nuru gel)
Any bros in bali now wanna chiong? Here with a friend. Got a villa with 3 bedrooms and pool. One room is empty . Booked 3.30pm at flame spa. Probably heading to shishi tonight.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Any bros in bali now wanna chiong? Booked 3.30pm slot at flame spa. Probably heading to shishi tonight. Got. A villa with 3 ensuite rooms with a pool
Old 19-06-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
tahtahone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboydar View Post
Any bros in bali now wanna chiong? Booked 3.30pm slot at flame spa. Probably heading to shishi tonight. Got. A villa with 3 ensuite rooms with a pool
How was it?
Gonna try flame and FR after my trip in end Q3/early Q4 2022.

Any good places, pls SIC.
Old 19-06-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Booked the volacno package (2 girls) with nuru gel option. Took the jacuzzi room. 90mins total damage 2.65million rp. Paid before service and was taken to a fish tank to choose the girls. About 20girls at around 3.30pm. Good selection to cater to different preference. Chose tata and monica both in their 20s.

Tata: tall slim b cup boobs. Pretty and very seductive. She allowed full auto roam and constantly grab my hand to rub her her pussy.

Monica: e cup boobs. Slightly inexperience but friendly.

Nuru gel option is a must for best experience. Can shoot as many times as u can. Once done they will soak with u in the jacuzzi, finish u off again and shower for u.

Massage is considered good for this kind of establishment. Will be going again this evening for a 1 on 1 session with tata and see if i can get her out after work
Old 19-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Bros who like uni syt with a nice pu55y can try the girl Valencia at flame spa. Her service is good too.

Another advice for bros going to flame spa is better to pre book your time slot on their website by registering a free account. As the joint is very popular, there might not be rooms and girls available if u walk in and u will either have to book for the next day or wait a few hours. Also when u book online try to arrive on time or early as they release your booking after 10mins. Avoid peak hours like 5-8 as the selection of girls is lesser as well. Happy chionging!
Old 21-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
billabonk15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro boyboydar for the info. i'll be heading to bali first week september and looking forward to trying out flame and river view spa.

but anyone has any idea how to find FLs in bali? i've heard can try looking on tinder but sometimes a different girl appears. any advice is much appreciated.

thank you in advance!
Old 21-06-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
662blackburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. Thinking of trying the couples massage at flame spa. Anyone has any review and how the process is like? TIA
Old 03-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sgdiscov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros,

Ofis SPA FR
Simple walk-in around 6pm, had a chitchat with the ladyboy mamasan, showed available girls on an ipad, picked 4 to see in person. Picked one mid20s, nice body, natural C, she give a great massage, gfe, and full svc on the menu. the rooms are ok, but def not high standard. 900K

River view FR
Also walk-in around the same time of the day, had 8 girls to pick from, picked one younger, short, nice natural Bs. she was a bit inexperienced with giving gfe, her massage was ok and the service was great. rooms much better than ofis. 1050K
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1