The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by energybost View Post
Hi friends, will be going to BKK next week; wondering if there is any good lobang for soapy massage? Now after covid dk if the more popular ones still around.
Soapy along Ratchada all closed. MP and local kapoo joints still open
Old 12-02-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Any seasoned bros here can advice if there is any place with decent looking girls that provide proper massage with optional happy endings? (Similar to our own HC)
Old 14-02-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Soapy along Ratchada all closed. MP and local kapoo joints still open
Thanks! Guess I will have to walk the streets and see. Can't wait to fly it's been so long
Old 14-02-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Just how many people will go into every details. Mostly they just buy it out of convenience and don't think for the worst till it happen 5555.

So IMO it is important to travel with credit card with sufficient credit limit.

Those that need to claim back in sg, make sure keep every single bills and most importantly the medical reports. Anything missing is cannot claim full amount.

+++++++++++++++

but this one is good to know since you mentioned.
1 - when you are hospitalized and not in good health it is a torture to know that there is a list of admin work to be done for claim. Who will want to be in such situation?

2 - Insurance of USD50K is about SGD68K. Round it to SGD60K. Four times credit limit is SGD15K. How many of us earn SGD15K per month? Expect the bill to be about USD50K since they mention this amount.

3 - once you are back and submit your claim and the insurance company asks for this and that document, you can say 'bye bye' to that amount. Do you seriously think they will forward you missing document when you send a mail to them.
Please embrace the mindset that you cannot get back 100%.

Any unlucky bro which had such experiences and willing to, please share for the benefits of everyone. Most of us go with the mindset that we will NOT get Covid and do not discount scam. That will serve a wake up call from the horse mouth to anticipate the worst.

*** Rojak *** I can't just bo chap, you kenna none of my biz.
Just wanna raise some points for fellow countryman and having same hobby to take note. Last thing you want is you had spend SGD60K or more staying in hospital or quarantine for those who want to try their luck.

Please take care.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:

Last edited by TheBanzai; 14-02-2022 at 12:58 PM. Reason: type error
Old 14-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Well said, upped +147
Tried returning favor but got this "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again."

Thanks.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 14-02-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
1 - when you are hospitalized and not in good health it is a torture to know that there is a list of admin work to be done for claim. Who will want to be in such situation?

2 - Insurance of USD50K is about SGD68K. Round it to SGD60K. Four times credit limit is SGD15K. How many of us earn SGD15K per month? Expect the bill to be about USD50K since they mention this amount.

3 - once you are back and submit your claim and the insurance company asks for this and that document, you can say 'bye bye' to that amount. Do you seriously think they will forward you missing document when you send a mail to them.
Please embrace the mindset that you cannot get back 100%.

Any unlucky bro which had such experiences and willing to, please share for the benefits of everyone. Most of us go with the mindset that we will NOT get Covid and do not discount scam. That will serve a wake up call from the horse mouth to anticipate the worst.

*** Rojak *** I can't just bo chap, you kenna none of my biz.
Just wanna raise some points for fellow countryman and having same hobby to take note. Last thing you want is you had spend SGD60K or more staying in hospital or quarantine for those who want to try their luck.

Please take care.
1 question. Have you travelled there and got covid there before?

I see a few people from here and other forums spelling out their assumptions as a warning to others, when they have not experienced it themselves (or someone else close) before.

1. Yes a lot of admin work to do when you get covid in thailand. You even have to find your own hospital to admit to. Not all hospitals are happy to admit foreigners. they're afraid you dont pay or they fail to claim from insurer.
Have the necessary documents ready at hand (both hard & soft copies) for processing admission: Passport 1st page, passport with visa stamp page, insurance cert, pcr test result (assume tested positive), your vax cert.

2. Insurance limit doesnt mean your expected bill is that amount. It is wise to play safe by having insurance cover at least 2 times the expected amount. But the real bill i can quote you is about $3k+ for mild cases, pte hospital. Be ready to pay upfront deposit of 100k-250k baht to get admitted though. The balance will be refunded to you after discharge, but it could take 1-2 months.

3. Get an insurance plan from thailand. Thats where you dont need to submit the claims by yourself. Just make sure you are admitted into 1 of the listed hospitals by the insurer. They have an internal system to submit the claim directly to the insurer and wont bill you the claimable amount. Dont expect 100% of the bill to be claimable, but most of it is. Give and take, be prepared to pay 5-10% of the total bill out of your own pocket.

There are risks for travelling during this period. Not just to thailand, but in fact to anywhere else. Can you imagine the medical bill for someone who travelled to and got covid in France?
You should be prepared to get covid overseas any moment when travelling now.
If you cant even afford a few $k of emergency expenses, you really shouldnt be travelling now. Get your priorities right, fix your finances first.
This is the new normal for travelling.
How long is this gonna go? I would expect another 1 -2 years for asia. We already see Europe starting to lift all these restrictions on travellers with more countries doing off the requirement for pre departure and / or arrival PCR tests.
Old 14-02-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Scare no travel, travel no scare…
Live to bonk, bonk to live

If really so scare insurance claim and paper just buy both sg and local Thai one just like wear double condoms lor
Old 14-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Scare no travel, travel no scare…
Live to bonk, bonk to live

If really so scare insurance claim and paper just buy both sg and local Thai one just like wear double condoms lor
Want scare dont go and bonk
Want bonk dont go and scare
Ownself scare ownself
Not sick also will become sick
Old 14-02-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

What Bro TheBanzai is quite demoralizing to us bros here (sorry, bro), but he's just stating out the reality and that can't be helped. One has to be prepared for the worst and be willing to take the risk before going for the trip.

I got a suggestion here for bros to minimize your chances of testing positive in Thailand. Basically, just limit your trip to a maximum of 5 days (4 nights). Let me breakdown the costs for you (assuming a 5-day trip):

1) Air ticket about $200 - $400, depends on what carrier you take

2) Hotel, $150-$200 for the 1st day+PCR+Airport Transfer, another $100-$200 for the remaining 3 nights

3) Pre-departure PCR $$120-$150, Pre-return ART $50 and On-return PCR $125

4) C19 Insurance $50-$100

Total would be about $700 - $1000. I would say this works out to be roughly double of pre-covid?

C19 incubation period is usually a few days from the actual infection. So if one gets infected in Thailand, but if the trip is short enough, you may only test positive back in Singapore, which is no good thing either, but at least cheaper than being positive in Thailand

Also, if you are fully vaccinated and recovered from C19, you can apply with MOH to get exempted from the pre-return ART and on-return PCR costs, but you may need to get a recovery certificate for it.

Again, no hate towards Bro TheBanzai. Just trying to bring some optimism towards bros (and for myself for my upcoming trip haha).

Cheers everyone.
Old 14-02-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
3) Pre-departure PCR $$120-$150, Pre-return ART $50 and On-return PCR $125

4) C19 Insurance $50-$100

Total would be about $700 - $1000. I would say this works out to be roughly double of pre-covid?

C19 incubation period is usually a few days from the actual infection. So if one gets infected in Thailand, but if the trip is short enough, you may only test positive back in Singapore, which is no good thing either, but at least cheaper than being positive in Thailand

Cheers everyone.
Pre return ART $20 have liao la. Please dont take PCR for pre return test. Expensive, long wait and..... a lot more accurate in detecting positive results.
Yup total cost for 4 days to a week is around 700-1000

Sg is the best place to get covid now.
covid isnt that scary. the rules around it is much more scarier. you get covid in sg only stay at home for 3 days. Somemore home recovery = almost zero cost. Where to find such good deal?
Old 14-02-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Pre return ART $20 have liao la. Please dont take PCR for pre return test. Expensive, long wait and..... a lot more accurate in detecting positive results.
Yup total cost for 4 days to a week is around 700-1000

Sg is the best place to get covid now.
covid isnt that scary. the rules around it is much more scarier. you get covid in sg only stay at home for 3 days. Somemore home recovery = almost zero cost. Where to find such good deal?
Ya, Pre-return will take ART. I checked around 500-1000 baht. Thanks bro
Old 14-02-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
got a 300 baht one. I forgot the place, did not go to investigate it.
Old 14-02-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A piece of good news... SG is having a trial on ART instead of PCR when u come back to SG. A faster, cheaper and less painful test.

Is ART is as good as PCR and when will it be announced and details? Hopefully soon.
Old 15-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro,
You means now Thailand allow pre-return to take ART? Does that mean if I go for 5 days / 4 nights as suggested, I just take 1 PCR and 1 ART in Thailand?

Can consider the less than 5 days suggestion
Old 15-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Bro,
You means now Thailand allow pre-return to take ART? Does that mean if I go for 5 days / 4 nights as suggested, I just take 1 PCR and 1 ART in Thailand?

Can consider the less than 5 days suggestion
Hi Bro, the requirements to return to Singapore from Thailand are set by Singapore (Instead of Thailand).

Yes, Singapore allows pre-return to take a professionally-administered ART (*Take note* No self ART allowed).

For 5 days / 4 nights, you will have to take 3 PCR and 1 ART.
1) Pre-departure to Thailand not more than 72 hours before flight
2) On-Arrival to Thailand (aka Day 1 PCR)
3) Pre-return ART to Singapore not more than 48 hours before flight
4) On arrival to Singapore PCR

*If you have recovered from Covid before, you can apply for exemption with Singapore from 3) and 4). You will need a recovery certificate from a clinic for the exemption.

I know its a lot of additional costs (for the PCR/ART tests), but is boh bian in the current climate. The idea for the 5 days or less trip is to minimize testing positive over in Thailand, thereby avoiding the crazy quarantine/hospital costs.

Cheers

Last edited by oreochcolate; 15-02-2022 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added extra comments
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1