The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

OMG

Bro Glen2712

hw come i study there so long nver encounter any FB....hahahaha
Old 21-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
With my gf at the balcony of Rasa Sentosa Hotel ard 12md. we were fully naked. its a crecent shape building.
Did the same. Fully naked and full course with blow job and oral on a hotel balcony in oversea. Balconies from neighbours are just metres away, which able to see us in full.

Did that several times throughout the stay. Once in broad daylight, gf covering with only towel while I bonk her behind in naked. Both of us pretend to look the kids in the pool below with only the balcony to prevent others to see our actual action.

It was really an awesome experiences....
Old 22-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

I recalled went to Vivocity with gf on the unofficial opening day but it was opened to the public, wah.....upon reaching there realised... so boring, nothing to shop/eat/ bio char boh.... (somemore no TN in the vicinity). KNN, whole body damn itchy (actually the most itchy part is Mr. Willy’s) As we were still shopping, I remembered the staircase we took to leave the basement carpark?

It’s damn fucking quiet, till now I still take that staircase and bonk her occasionally because of it’s ‘inaccessibility? I’m sure you bros are aware, most patrons will walk towards the life lobby or the escalator lobby, few would climb stairs, especially locals on the whole don’t wish to venture/recce ? Lucky for me, it’s to my sexvantage.

So on the way back to retrieve the car, we took the same route as earlier en route leaving the carpark. Bonk her there and then. Got her sitting on the step with her legs spread wide open as I bonk her, hump her from behind she stood against the staircase railing, with me now sitting on the steps with her on top and doggied her on the steps.

Damn shiok, it's was a fucking rough sex, filled up the entire staircase with mating cries and grunts...SHIOK~!!! The only downside....... no air-conditioning, we sweating buckets of water. After the romp, people who happened to see us coming out of the staircase exit door had that judgemental look on us (for a couple who looked at us blatanly, i could only gave that guy a 'aw-that's-just-too-bad ur-gf-ain't-into-this' look) and those who saw us as we passed each other had this curious ‘why-are-they-sweating-so-badly...look.... SONG~!!!!

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?162,250

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 26-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

At the top of the MSCP

Here's another place which come to mind, it's was during lunch hour with the same minah colleague. We makan @ Blk 18 coffeeshop and on the way back to the MSCP. Damn.... must be itchy after that romp @ woodlands, so we decided to take it notch higher!!!!

Si beh heng sai she was wearing a sundress, it made the job so much easier, more accessible. And so i drove all the way to the top of the MSCP.... fucking hell Mr. WIlly got harder as i drove pass up each deck.... KNN, under this scotching hot afternoon, which dimwit would actually drive on the way up here to park.... so the moment i reached the top, i delibrately brought the car to a sudden halt. She felt the 'G' braking force, looked @ me in a cross manner and said:

"What's wrong with you man"

"Sorry to 'bang' you this hard, i promise i'll be gentler next time....."

Boy, it must have been one helluva free sex show for the residents whose blks are surrounding the MSCP. As i took my lustful hands underneath her sundress with in the intent of removing her panty, well guess wat, unsexpectedly, she didn't wear any, then i decided pull her sundress down a little and give her puffy nipples some suckle suckle. Seeing my dumbfounded yet sexciting sexpression.

"I know ur fucking cock will haus for more, wah... not tidur anymore ah...."

"fuck you lah, buah dada besar, kuku how to tidur sia"

"CB....lol, never know you so tiko"

"Well, now you tahu bukan terlalu lewat"

"Huh, wat fucking cock you talking"

"Sigh, i said now you know not too late"

"Wahaha, ur melayu suck big time"

Ah.... when she said suck big time, i tell you with that RAGING HARD ON of mine, that phrase had a totally different meaning altogether big time.... FUCK!!!!

"Sorry my hot malay language teacher, i deserved to be punished"

"Yayaya, how you want to be punished?"

"You say my melayu suck big time so why..... Ahhhh~....Ooohhh~...Hmm...."

She knew what i was driving at, before i could finished suggesting what punishment i should undergo, i was already being punished. It was an ordeal for Mr. Willy's head and his body. One minute her head was bobbing fiercely up and down, like a 2.0 ltr turbo engine piston, next she delibrately hold it with her mouth (similar to when you see people holding a rose in their teeth) and together with her tongue, slowly climb up and down Mr. Willy. The punishment was too much Mr. Willy to take, he was feeling nauseated.

"Sayang, AKU TAK BOLEH TAHAN!!!~"

Got her on top, and bonk our way to sextacy.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el=6 ?213,250

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 28-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
faggort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last night at Sentosa, On the most southern tip of Asia... On the top of the left tower. Damm windy n shiok. Brought one of GL PRC i know last week, to tour around . Realise a lot I means really lots of place to bonk at Sentosa w seaview. haha... we hanky panky at underwater world ungerground chamber, Finally go to e tower , start to kiss, squeeze her B cup firm tits, strip her tight jeans shorts to one side, release my jeans berms. start bonkin like wild dogs.... SHIOK!!! She scream n i moan, cumin together in the cd.

On the way back to my car , saw e ranger on bike on the rd. W no way to run, dunno wat happens if he catch us ?
Old 28-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bonk my FB at a big lorry carpark last night. saw another car there too. knn she was so wild, the whole car was shaking.
Old 29-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggort View Post
last night at Sentosa, On the most southern tip of Asia... On the top of the left tower. Damm windy n shiok. Brought one of GL PRC i know last week, to tour around . Realise a lot I means really lots of place to bonk at Sentosa w seaview. haha... we hanky panky at underwater world ungerground chamber, Finally go to e tower , start to kiss, squeeze her B cup firm tits, strip her tight jeans shorts to one side, release my jeans berms. start bonkin like wild dogs.... SHIOK!!! She scream n i moan, cumin together in the cd.

On the way back to my car , saw e ranger on bike on the rd. W no way to run, dunno wat happens if he catch us ?
warning lo bro if caught in the act... i kena a few times already.
Old 29-03-2007, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
wingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

train....
http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread....hlight=wingnut
Old 29-03-2007, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
wingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

toilet at club
http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread....hlight=wingnut
Old 29-03-2007, 08:16 AM
clan002

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The most I did was on the beach at night .... open beach, no cover, so anybody walking along could see us in the act .... hehe
Old 29-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
warning lo bro if caught in the act... i kena a few times already.
Bro, what happened when you were caught? They give you warning or reported to police?? What did they say? Dont fuck here or hanky panky here???

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 29-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Went to meeting with new colleague, first time to the place, ended up at this level that was vacant,told her I needed to visit the toilet, she also wanted to go, but was afraid, so I jokingly said she can use the gents since nobody around, she agreed to my surprise. Ended up in the same cubicle and I pulled her panties down and started fingered her from behind, 5mins and she was wet and ready, entered her doggy and pumped her hard and fast, in 3 mins I came and she was almost screaming and was breathless. Cleaned up and off went. Told me she cant legs were soft and She scolded me for not using condom. During the meeting I couldnt help thinking of my sperms inside her.
Old 31-03-2007, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
simtny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get to know this new colleague of mine. sweet looking girl. get to ask her out after work and while sending her home the action start at the staircase. haha first time outside do sia. she dun even mind to be strip total naked. haiz too bad lost contact liao
Old 31-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
siaosiaoguy2003 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy View Post
That is a very new estate. About 3 years old only. I live there. Which blk did you fuck her in?
did my x a lot of times near a stadium at Gombak....behind the tickets booth of the stadium... gt free bbbj haha... damm excited.. wif the mrt pple looking down...
did beside xiaoguilin also... on those stones.. at nite .. bbbj and shoot into the grasses..while fingering her..
in her auntie's hse when no one in... give her a good fug haha....
shiok shiok bt have to clean up....
in cinema watching harry.. while i fingerfuck her hard till all wet...
cim at marchi res while pple walking by haha
bbbj while her sister in toilet bathing...and ended up fugging her in her parents room all in 10 mins...
miss the excitment.. bt old nw.. passed her to another guy.. hope he enjoy haha my old shoe..
hey all the bbbg technics i teach her over 3 yrs one hahaha mani times a wk haha
Old 31-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Car park at some service apartment cum hotel near sunshine plaza. Damn shiok that place, u drive all the way up nobody there. Can scream all you want! Was there recently only...oh and sunshine plaza carpark too is a nice spot, a little crowded but there are nice spots around hehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1