The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Nana also send you here write FR what. You expect AV to believe you wrote a PROMOTIONAL and FAKE FR on Nana out of the kindness of your heart ah? Sure you get some benefit otherwise why you write? So long as you got some kind of benefit, you are guilty of living off a prostitution's earning. And you did get additional benefit because you got a bbbj.

You got brain or not? If I am advertising, everyone whi has written an FR is also guilty of promoting a WL, one way or another. Grow the fuck up la $80 budget cheebye. I know you very proud of your coffeeshop assistant father.
Oops. Looks like I hit your sore spot.

Don’t try to keep dragging others into it.

No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.

Do beware though, I believe it’s illegal for any house to use any form of media to solicit business from the public.

Genuine customer FR is different.

But if you are related to 1649, and came here to promote it or stir trouble....well....

I guess it don’t matter huh, your daddy can atilll afford to pay for your wedding at Ritz Carlton even if AV closed his shop
Old 25-02-2018, 02:23 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Oops. Looks like I hit your sore spot.

Don’t try to keep dragging others into it.

No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.

Do beware though, I believe it’s illegal for any house to use any form of media to solicit business from the public.

Genuine customer FR is different.

But if you are related to 1649, and came here to promote it or stir trouble....well....

I guess it don’t matter huh, your daddy can atilll afford to pay for your wedding at Ritz Carlton even if AV closed his shop
Oops look like you can't read. Let me repeat. You wrote a promotional FR on Nana after recieving the additional benefits of bbbj and frenching.

Do be aware that living off a prostitute's earning is illegal hor. What genuine customer? The fact is that you did recieve addtional benefits and you wrote an FR.

In all my FRs, I never recieved anything extra from the WL.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oops look like you can't read. Let me repeat. You wrote a promotional FR on Nana after recieving the additional benefits of bbbj and frenching.

Do be aware that living off a prostitute's earning is illegal hor. What genuine customer? The fact is that you did recieve addtional benefits and you wrote an FR.
lol. Hi nana supporters, check out this motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, trying to drag other houses girls and pimps’ names through the mud again.

You guys may message nana on WeChat and tell her that there’s a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu making up lies accusing her of hiring people to write fr for her, when no such thing ever happened.

It’s just like your many other lies.

Innocent girls and OKTs from other houses, you die die also wanna drag into your lame attempts to defend your father’s whorehouse
Old 25-02-2018, 02:32 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
You are truly pathetic. The only one in trouble is YOU. YOU wrote the FR after receiving additional benefits. You could have written on any WL. But you chose to write on the one which you got additional benefits.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WROTE THE FR. Not me.

The crime of living off a prostitution's earnings is done by YOU. Nobody else is affected but YOU. YOU are the one who wrote after receiving benefits. As we can see from the FR, you forced Nana to give you a bbbj.

Pls lah, don't try to act smart bring in the law and shit all over yourself.

My FRs are at most 2 paras. YOURS CAME WITH PHOTOS and got part 1 and part 2 somemore. Who is advertising?
Old 25-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are truly pathetic. The only one in trouble is YOU. YOU wrote the FR after receiving additional benefits. You could have written on any WL. But you chose to write on the one which you got addituonal benefits.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WROTE THE FR. Not me.
Writing FR doesn’t mean got additional benefits leh.

You mean all those hundreds of samster who write thousands of FR here for the past 18 years got additional benefits???

The only one writing with clear agenda to promote a house is you lor, motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu...

Lol. And your Geylang universe thread advertising for your father’s whore house. Whole time promoting and defending your father’s prostitute business. Lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:37 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Writing FR doesn’t mean got additional benefits leh.

You mean all those hundreds of samster who write thousands of FR here for the past 18 years got additional benefits???

The only one writing with clear agenda to promote a house is you lor, motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu...

Lol. And your Geylang universe thread advertising for your father’s wgorehouse. Lol.
Again, you fail to read. YOU said you got the additional benefit of bbbj and frenching in your FR. You clearly recieved benefits. There is no doubt. After receiving these benefits, you wrote an FR. It doesn't look good on you.

Your FR was pages long and came accompanied with photos. This one not called advertising is called what?
Old 25-02-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Again, you fail to read. YOU said you got the additional benefit of bbbj and frenching in your FR. You clearly recieved benefits. There is no doubt.
I got it because I’m yandao.

Don’t be jealous ok?

Lol.

Remember I don’t even bother to tip most of the time.

Girls also have their needs de.

See handsome and strong guy, they also wanna have some fun after serving old ugly bastards like your dad. Lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:42 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I got it because I’m yandao.

Don’t be jealous ok?

Lol.

Remember I don’t even bother to tip most of the time.

Girls also have their needs de.

See handsome and strong guy, they also wanna have some fun after serving old ugly bastards like your dad. Lol.
HAHAHA...you really sound like an idiot.

Hey, it's not me you have to convince. Anyway you're not gd looking at all in real life lah ha. You know I know. You so gd looking that Nana wanted to cover up your dick but you said NO.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
HAHAHA...you really sound like an idiot.

Hey, it's not me you have to convince. Anyway you're not gd looking at all in real life lah ha. You know I know. You so gd looking that Nana wanted to cover up your dick but you said NO.

Just make sure you’re not flouting any AV rules hor?

And don’t get in trouble for dragging other houses girls and OKTs into things, just because you wanted to win a cyberwar defending your daddy’s house
Old 25-02-2018, 04:32 AM
SamSter

Hey Mr $80 budget short time. Don't get into trouble writing full page advertorials accompanied by photos after you got extra benefits hor. You were the one who said NaNa gave you bbbj. Anything also find the fucker who wrote the FR first.

Either you got additional benefits from Nana and went on to write a page long advertorial promoting her or your FR is fake. So which is it? There is very little I can do if you insist what you say is true.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by 123hu; 25-02-2018 at 04:52 AM.
Old 25-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

I vote meetup and settle see who's who and what's what. Hahaha, I don't mind being referee
Old 25-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
I vote meetup and settle see who's who and what's what. Hahaha, I don't mind being referee
This one is not a big matter bro. Thanks for the offer to be a referee.

123hu is entitled to his opinions here in this forum.

He’s just voicing his thoughts, no matter how foul they may be.

It’s no skin off my nose.

And I’m having fun entertaining him too.

He brought me some laughter as well.

And liven up the forum.

We should thank him.

If want to do anything good, go to 1649 and 2047 to Support the girls there.

They have a good bunch of girls.

This is my objective opinion.

Please don’t let these quarrels affect the business of the houses and girls who came here to work.

There are still many good girls working in Geylang.

Let’s support them by visiting them and providing honest FRs to help all bros.

Huat ah!
Old 25-02-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
We should be fucking Cheebye and not be a fucking cheebye. Hey that rhymes.
Upzzz you Bro BESAFE Huat arh from Sailsingapore

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 25-02-2018, 03:57 PM
SamSter

Quote:
If want to do anything good, go to 1649 and 2047 to Support the girls there.

They have a good bunch of girls.

This is my objective opinion.

Please don’t let these quarrels affect the business of the houses and girls who came here to work
A...no leh. You declared you and your buddies are not going anymore because I fucked you. You took it very seriously and very angry. WAHAHA. You where got have fun?

You became the first fucker to SELF BAN himself from a house because got fucked online. Hahaha

Now you realise you were being retarded ah?

It was plenty of skin off your back. You went to the trouble of posting ppl who thanked you before. It was fucking hilarious how you tried to save your shit reputation. Good to know you're still going after all and you proved your own fuckwit business ideas wrong.

I realised your hobby is to eat your own words.

Fuck off la $80 budget short time. What a fucking loser.

Last edited by 123hu; 25-02-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 25-02-2018, 05:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Fuck you lah. If hated I won’t have girls asking me to rtf them, I won’t have them asking me to write FR on them.
Quote:
Remember I DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TIP most of the time.
As everyone here knows, a WL won't ask customers to write FR. What I do know is that customers sometimes volunteer to write an FR. Which is fine.

But the case of Bronzegod is DIFFERENT.

He claims a lot of WLs ask him to write FRs. Why is he so special?

Uncomfortable questions for the cheapo retard:

1. WHY DO SO MANY WLs ASK YOU TO WRITE FRs?

2. WHAT DO YOU TELL THE WLs TO MAKE THEM ASK YOU TO WRITE FR?

3. HOW MANY WLs ON YOUR LIST ASKED TO BE INCLUDED AND WHAT DID YOU GET IN RETURN FOR INCLUDING THEM?

4. WHAT DID YOU TELL NANA BEFORE THE SESSION STARTED THAT MADE HER FEEL OBLIGED TO GIVE IN TO YOUR DEMAND FOR BBBJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1