The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Calling something bullshit doesn't make it bullshit. Repeating it just shows you're incapable of saying anything and have your foot stuck in your mouth.

Are you a liar? Of course you are! You said you weren't going to reply but you did. You said you don't beg for points but you do!

So I guess I've smacked you around too hard you've gone full retard and can only repeat the same line over and over. I can picture you dead as a piece of wood with foam coming out of your mouth, repeating the same line. LOL
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:10 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No need. I’m gonna be the more mature one and stop engaging with that troll.

I was just a little free over CNY, so came in here for some fun.
TWO LIES.

First, you continued to reply.
Second, you claimed you could only produce an FR after CNY cause you busy. Now you say CNY you free.

Are you a liar? OF COURSE. And your only response is to say I bullshit. You're a hopeless retard.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:11 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:15 AM
SamSter

Bronzemoron,

And what does your father do? His hopeless son only can afford $80 whore. Fucking budget sia! Your father's son spends his earnings on whores. Maybe your father and you like to go GL together. Is that how your dad met your mum? Hahahaha
Old 25-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TWO LIES.

First, you continued to reply.
Second, you claimed you could only produce an FR after CNY cause you busy. Now you say CNY you free.

Are you a liar? OF COURSE. And your only response is to say I bullshit. You're a hopeless retard.
Now only free to remind all samsters that no matter how much faeces you force out from your lame excuse of a face, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, who had to report to his pimp daddy on how well he defended and promoted his whorehouse. Lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:18 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Now only free to remind all samsters that no matter how much faeces you force out from your lame excuse of a face, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, who had to report to his pimp daddy on how well he defended and promoted his whorehouse. Lol.
Ok mah. My father businessman. Your father leh? Do what want? Take his son go $80 budget fuck ah. Aiyoh why your father no money to give you? Your mother how now? Stop working already not? Is your father as retarded as you?
Old 25-02-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok mah. My father businessman. Your father leh? Do what want? Take his son go $80 fucks ah. Your mother how now? Stop working already not?
When you get married, will you be telling your guests and your spouse’s family and friends that your daddy is a pimp in Geylang, and living off whores who suck cocks and lick backsides every day?
Old 25-02-2018, 01:22 AM
SamSter

Quote:
When you get married, will you be telling your guests and your spouse’s family and friends that your daddy is a pimp in Geylang, and living off whores who suck cocks and lick backsides every day?
Ok mah, I will point to you and say this is one of my no money customers can only afford $80 standard. Your father will be damn proud of you, chip of the old block. Because of my father, your father got to meet your mother. And gave birth to a whore loving son. Shiok.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok mah, I will point to you and say this is one of my no money customers can only afford $80 standard. Your father will be damn proud of you. Because of my father, your father got to meet your mother. And gave birth to a whore loving son. Shiok.
Haha. You are the son of a whore and pimp. Lol.

No wonder you so defensive about whores and pimps. Lol.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:31 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Haha. You are the son of a whore and pimp. Lol.

No wonder you so defensive about whores and pimps. Lol.
Like I said, you can't read. A pimp and bookie is the same. Got money. You no money. Ppl rather have money than be a sad fuck like you can only afford budget fuck. If you express your thoughts in public, ppl will straight out laugh at you. My so called father can easily buy me a car.

Anytime it is better to be the son a rich pimp than a fucker like you who can't get laid outside and can only afford $80 fucks. Your father is clearly poor.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Like I said, you can't read. A pimp and bookie is the same. Got money. You no money. Ppl rather have money than be a sad fuck like you can only afford budget fuck. If you express your thoughts in public, ppl will straight out laugh at you. My so called father can easily buy me a car.

Anytime it is better to be the son a rich pimp than a fucker like you who can't get laid outside and can only afford $80 fucks. Your father is clearly poor.
Anything you say, son of a whore and pimp.

Or actually, maybe you are not even a man behind that nick.

Maybe you are the daughter of a whore and pimp.

Lol. Because which man bitches like you over one comment about his mom’s poor customer service at her workplace, whorehouse 1649.
Old 25-02-2018, 01:42 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Anything you say, son of a whore and pimp.

Or actually, maybe you are not even a man behind that nick.

Maybe you are the daughter of a whore and pimp.

Lol. Because which man bitches like you over one comment about his mom’s poor customer service at her workplace, whorehouse 1649.
You are displaying your stupidity. It is a no brainer that prostitution and gambling are lucrative businesses. Sure make. Anyone with a brain wants in. Ok lah the women I know don't support. But all the men would invest without even thinking twice.

Had the govt been willing to issue licenses for brothels that would have been a mad scramble to get one. Just like how everyone would die to open a mahjong den. Everybody wants in, just don't put in their name. Only a dumb fuck like you thinks it's embarrasing to be a pimp. Have you seen David's car? Does he look embarrassed? Don't jealous leh.

I tell you what's embarrasing. Taking the bus and being able to only afford $80 fucks. That's your life. A poor man's son.

I'm pretty sure my so-called father can afford to hold my wedding at Ritz Carlton. You think I'll be ashamed? Hahahaha. Yours would be at the void deck.

Embarrased my father is a pimp? Don't kid yourself. I would be the most popular guy in school.

Grow the fuck up.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Wah seh, what have you been up to bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LousyTu View Post
Wah Doomas. Long time no see.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are displaying your stupidity. It is a no brainer that prostitution and gambling are lucrative businesses. Sure make. Anyone with a brain wants in. Ok lah the women I know don't support. But all the men would invest without even thinking twice.

Had the govt been willing to issue licenses for brothels that would have been a mad scramble to get one. Just like how everyone would die to open a mahjong den. Everybody wants in, just don't put in their name. Only a dumb fuck like you thinks it's embarrasing to be a pimp. Have you seen David's car? Does he look embarrassed? Don't jealous leh.

I tell you what's embarrasing. Taking the bus and being able to only afford $80 fucks. That's your life. A poor man's son.

I'm pretty sure my so-called father can afford to hold my wedding at Ritz Carlton. You think I'll be ashamed? Hahahaha. Yours would be at the void deck.

Embarrased my father is a pimp? Don't kid yourself. I would be the most popular guy in school.

Grow the fuck up.
Nothing wrong with being a pimp.

But only your father send his child here to promote and defend like a bitch.

If I’m not wrong, advertising like that by any legal whore house is against AV rules hor?

I know you quite clever on all this, can educate us? Miss proud daughter of a pimp and whore?
Old 25-02-2018, 02:14 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Nothing wrong with being a pimp.

But only your father send his child here to promote and defend like a bitch.

If I’m not wrong, advertising like that by any legal whore house is against AV rules hor?

I know you quite clever on all this, can educate us? Miss proud daughter of a pimp and whore?
Nana also send you here write FR what. You expect AV to believe you wrote a PROMOTIONAL and FAKE FR on Nana out of the kindness of your heart ah? Hahaha

Sure you get some benefit otherwise why you write? So long as you got some kind of benefit, you are guilty of living off a prostitution's earning. And YOU DID get additional benefits because you got a bbbj and frenching. This is not on the standard menu.

You got brain or not? If I am advertising, everyone who has written an FR is also guilty of promoting a WL, one way or another. Grow the fuck up la $80 budget cheebye. I know you very proud of your coffeeshop assistant father.

Get this into your stupid head. Every FR is promotional. The only fucker who doesn't realise it is you. You want to talk about the law, you're the first fucker they catch. You wrote an FR on Nana after receiving additional benefits of bbbj and frenching.

You're really a fucking retard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1