The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jusjus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FieldReport of SG Ktv Scene

Recently discover some good places and thought bros can contribute and share more of the stuns chu by the girls. Let me kick the ball start.

6 weeks ago, visited a KTV at the usual Allenby area. Since i not advertising for anybody, so i wont mention the name of the place. Place nicely renovated already and this place have good reputation of nice Vietnamese girls. Sadly, tried a few, pretty but cannot do much. To add woes, ask for more tips. Not so recommended until the girls' pattern change. The place used to be fun.

Last week, another bro intro me to a nearby KTV, also Viet place. The place abit rundown, but less than 5 min walk from Allenby area. Drinks also quite cheap. Name of the place is easy to recognise. Bros can pm me if interested. The girls mostly quality except a few can't play. I think, so long dun be so sway tio the ice queen girls, 30 bucks is good to go. Most girls play until sb wild. Sit on lap, hand job in the room and no extra change. Make you so hard liao, jio you go hotel. At this place, really feel like heaven.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjus88 View Post
Recently discover some good places and thought bros can contribute and share more of the stuns chu by the girls. Let me kick the ball start.

6 weeks ago, visited a KTV at the usual Allenby area. Since i not advertising for anybody, so i wont mention the name of the place. Place nicely renovated already and this place have good reputation of nice Vietnamese girls. Sadly, tried a few, pretty but cannot do much. To add woes, ask for more tips. Not so recommended until the girls' pattern change. The place used to be fun.

Last week, another bro intro me to a nearby KTV, also Viet place. The place abit rundown, but less than 5 min walk from Allenby area. Drinks also quite cheap. Name of the place is easy to recognise. Bros can pm me if interested. The girls mostly quality except a few can't play. I think, so long dun be so sway tio the ice queen girls, 30 bucks is good to go. Most girls play until sb wild. Sit on lap, hand job in the room and no extra change. Make you so hard liao, jio you go hotel. At this place, really feel like heaven.
Pm name bro
Old 13-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Loneranger23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please pm me and share the good playground
Old 13-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
h0tchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FieldReport of SG Ktv Scene

Pm the name bro
Old 13-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Quote:

PM the name bro! Orchard Towers are so expensive - filipina will not do anything unless got $1k
Old 13-01-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
BM335 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm me the place bro
Old 13-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joker8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can I have the place too? Pls pm
Old 13-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
red-wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: FieldReport of SG Ktv Scene

Pm me the place too . Thanks
Old 13-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

$30 for the viet in ktv is cheap, most are $50

can share what is the damage for drinks / HH when / SH when?

Quote:

Old 13-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
akiki15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc bro?
Old 14-01-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all

Bro, pls share ctc.. thanks alot in advance!
Old 14-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Supergian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact, have sent pm
Old 14-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

good find bro, hope you will share.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Bro, can pm me the location and the damage?
Old 14-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo do share. any bros need kaki feel free to pm me. Only been to malay ktv but never been to chinese or viet ones!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1