The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
KevinKeegan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Good stuff, please continue
Old 10-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Under the covers, we started making small talk, but this time round, I could see she was much more comfortable with being with me, despite the fact we were now both naked. Once again my fingers worked their magic, and it was clear as we progressed that she enjoyed herself just as much. Her facial expressions, flushed complexion, the way she kept arching her body, closing of her eyes and verbal cues told me she was enjoying the sensations tremendously. I believe she had never had such experiences before in her life.

I progressed to work on her breasts, and found that she was just as sensitive there as well. She could hardly stand me going at her breasts for seconds at a time, yet offered them to me eagerly after each pause.

She tried to give me a handjob, but wasn't very good at it. In the end I decided giving her pleasure instead was more fulfilling to the both of us.

I climbed atop her naked body, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin. I found that by spreading her legs with my body and using my hands at the same time enhanced her pleasure immensely. It took me some self-control too, to refrain from penetrating her, but a promise is a promise.

All too soon, the session had to end. We parted in a rush as she was probably late as well.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hanhphuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 10-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Our third, and final meet, occurred on a saturday morning, back at Bugis. I figured Bugis on Saturdays was much easier to get a room. I opted for one of the bigger rooms, the kind I used to book during my photoshoot days.

This time I was the one running late. I asked S if she would get the room first, but she declined, so no choice, I had to rush and hope the room I wanted was available.

When S finally came, i noticed she was actually wearing light makeup. Hmm interesting. She proceeded to allow me to undress her, something I asked to do during our previous meet, but this time she actually proceeded to allow me to do so without me asking.

We then proceeded to shower together and this time the process was mutual as well. i guessed S had gotten used to me by now, and had shed all inhibitions.

After the shower we proceeded to snuggle under the covers, and S held tightly onto me, her head resting on my chest. It felt so good, sharing that hug that I almost didn't want to let go.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 17-06-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another wonderful update, camping for more.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates TS! Look forward to more.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
BusHike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 11-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

We proceeded to start on the action. I loved how she would guide me, telling me which area felt better, giving me directions as my fingers explored her sensitive areas. I also liked how she eagerly consented to commencing again, after every pause for her to catch her breath.

She particularly enjoyed when I adopted a two-pronged attack, fingering her below while at the same time sucking her breasts. Her moaning became so loud that I wondered if the cleaners outside the room along the corridor actually heard her.

The only negative aspect was she absolutely refused to engage in kissing on the lips, although she consented to be kissed on the rest of herface, ears and neck. She even kissed me back in those areas and it really felt great as she kissed my neck.

As we hugged closely, body to body,, I felt rather protective of her, this young lady who, I guessed from her conversations and mannerisms, must have hardly felt a man's intimate touches before, and who had come to in a way, trust me enough to get naked and intimate on a regular basis. Somehow being with her felt different, unlike those whom I had been with in the past.

Old 11-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
gogodown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue..
Old 11-09-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

All too soon, we had to part ways again. Sadly she told me she would be getting busier in the month ahead and she also mentioned her menses were due next week. Tentatively we made plans to meet up the following week, when her period would have ended. In order to continually spice things up, i mentioned that we should try a toy next, and she agreed with a smile.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro for the nice update, eagerly looking forward to the next sexxion.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Very nice post TS
Old 11-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks Bro for the nice update, eagerly looking forward to the next sexxion.
That's exactly the reason why I opted to post, bro. There is no next session ... That's why I posted, to seek advice / help from the bros here

Old 11-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
That's exactly the reason why I opted to post, bro. There is no next session ... That's why I posted, to seek advice / help from the bros here
Hmmm, might probably wanna have a heart to heart talk with her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1