The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

No need to wayang so much . Everybody know who already who will be the nest PM .
Old 28-01-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Mine predictions. The next PM is reducing the % of issuing blue and pink ICs. This is one power he dont need to report to the post powerful family in this country.

I notice an increase of ang mo men married into this red dot. Born locals SPG saw it comming. Yesterday I saw an ang mo man wearing the blue cloth at the market place. Probably his born local Chinses wive has a parent who passes away.

Do not up your expectation that the ang mo son in law will take over the funeral arrangment, even contributing to the expenses. He will gave excuses to pay his respects to his in laws during Chinese festivals. I seen it at Kong Ming temple, ang mos man pretends they r busy looking at hp. Dont even help his family in laws in carrying offering.

Keng! Trained by the very people who gave him pink IC. You know what, mine friend? This fuckers excuse from NS. However, a good thing because they are never a part of us, only his SPG wife. Years from now his born locals childrens will also reject him. Only one place to go. Old folk homes.
Old 28-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

The great 4G non-controversy

Sense And Nonsense - by Tan Bah Bah

January 28, 2018

Besides slanted news generated by the mainstream media and fake news in general, Singaporeans have to be aware of fake controversy. A kind of kite-flying exercise meant to test the waters – for whatever purpose.

The last couple of weeks’ mini-preoccupation with the issue of settling on the next Prime Minister sounds like fake controversy.

In April last year, PM Lee Hsien Loong spoke about impending Cabinet changes this year after the Budget in February. Coupled that with a much earlier public statement that he intended to step down after the next general election which must be held by January 2021, Singaporeans could not be blamed for thinking he was going to announce or at least indicate who of the 4G frontrunners would be THE real frontrunner. He has just said he is not.

Bear in mind that there was no groundswell or any kind of pressure from anyone to force the issue, as far as the public is concerned.

Firstly, this has always been an internal Cabinet/party matter. We do not vote the political leader, unlike in the American presidential system. We vote for the party which will then choose its own Prime Minister, meaning, ultimately in the Singapore context, it could be the incumbent PM who could have a lot of influence and say, never mind who party cadres have in mind.

In retrospect, Lee Kuan Yew tried to distance himself from the final selection of Goh Chok Tong as PM because his son, Hsien Loong, would later be in the running to be the post-Goh PM and the senior Lee would rather, at least technically, “recuse” himself and let the party decide, to set the right tone. His charisma, clout and contribution notwithstanding. Proper protocol is the phrase.

Secondly, there is really no polite way to say it, to explain the lack of excitement. None of the touted 4G “favourites” has shown enough to be PM material. As yet. There has only been muted interest in any of the trio and, as a consequence, who among them will be the next PM.

Ong Ye Kung, who has subtly though not totally ruled himself out, is still new. Plus he has to erase his baggage of having been part of the losing People’s Action Party team in the Aljunied GRC in GE2011. Chan Chun Sing has not carried any GRC on his own. Heng Swee Keat’s health continues to be a concern. Also, his performance in delivering a speech at an NDP Rally was generally perceived to be lacklustre.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/the-gre...n-controversy/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Singaporeans will lose their freedom to criticise government

January 28, 2018

Getting angry over train breakdowns or increasing taxes?

Criticise the government online now while you can because Law Minister K Shanmugam has in his sleeve to ban criticisms. The setup is ready, the Select Committee is ready, the Parliament is ready and all they need is sending the police officers to arrest the first “monkey” who probably wrote that K Shanmugam is a treacherous snake. It is just a matter of time Singapore becomes totalitarian as Lee Hsien Loong badly wanted a legacy like his father. Lee Hsien Loong wants people to cry louder at his funeral like his father did, and he also wants his son Li Hongyi to be the next Prime Minister.

You can’t call them “corrupted” for drawing the world’s highest salaries, you can’t punish them because they control even the judiciary and the President, and neither can you vote them out because the election laws are written in their favour or maybe the election result is a fraud. Temasek Holdings can lose billions of CPF money or even one day they decided to not return your CPF. So what redress does Singaporeans have against the ruling party PAP? Truthfully speaking, none.

The lack of avenues to feedback negatively resulted in the loss of respect for the Ministers and these are apparently giving them headaches. They can’t rest well knowing that there are a thousand commentators behind their back badmouthing their every move, and the issue is they are getting desperate – or desperate enough to pay “social media influencers” S$1,000 each to praise them.

As of now, disrespecting a Minister is still legal, until Lee Hsien Loong one day decided he had enough and extend the lese majesty law (a law making it a crime to insult the monarchy). Yes you heard me right: extend. Do you know that insulting Lee Kuan Yew warrants a jail sentence under a new law written in 2016?

◾The name or image or likeness of Mr Lee should be accorded dignity and respect.

Even at official-demarcated rallies like at the Nomination centres, do you know that you will also be arrested for “public nuisance”?

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/01...se-government/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
salmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelongPresident View Post
No need to wayang so much . Everybody know who already who will be the nest PM .
Agree . We all know who liao .
Old 28-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmen View Post
Agree . We all know who liao .
Well, if Chan Chun Sing is the best Singaporeans have genetically....
Old 29-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Good for 4G ministers not to be constrained by 'artificial deadline' to select leader: Ong Ye Kung

Minister for Education (Higher Education and Skills) Ong Ye Kung is regarded by observers as one of the three front runners to be Singapore's next prime minister.

PUBLISHED 9 HOURS AGOUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE - It is good that the fourth generation ministers are not constrained by an "artificial deadline" to select Singapore's next prime minister, said Minister for Education (Higher Education and Skills) Ong Ye Kung on Sunday (Jan 28).

Mr Ong was responding to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's remarks last Friday that it will probably take a little bit longer for the younger ministers to choose a leader than the six to nine month timeline suggested by Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) Goh Chok Tong.

"It is good not to be constrained by six or nine months. We do need time to work together, know each other well, and amongst us, I'm sure a leader will emerge in good time," said Mr Ong, who spoke to the media at a community event.

"I think the PM has made it quite clear. Don't get constrained by an artificial deadline," he added.

PM Lee had said that no new deputy prime ministers will be appointed at the upcoming Cabinet reshuffle, which suggests no clear front runners will be made known to the public even after the reshuffle.

The issue of leadership succession came to the fore when ESM Goh said last December that he hoped the younger ministers will choose their leader in the first six to nine months of this year, and that this person can be made PM-designate within 2018.

To this, PM Lee said last week: "My assessment is, it probably will take a little bit longer.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...-leader-ong-ye

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Minister Ong Ye Kung: We need more time to know each other well

January 28, 2018

Distancing himself from Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong, Education Minister Ong Ye Kung yesterday (Jan 28) told state media reporters that he support Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s comments to give more time to select a new PM. Minister Ong Ye Kung, who has been in the Cabinet for the past 2 years, echoed the PM saying that the ministers need more time to know each other:

“It is good that Singapore leaders are not constrained by an artificial deadline when choosing the next prime minister from among the country’s younger ministers. PM has said that it will need a while longer. I think it’s useful. As our younger-generation ministers have said, we would select somebody to be the leader among us in good time. So I think it’s good not to be constrained by six or nine months. We still need time to work together, know each other well and, among us, I’m sure a leader will emerge.”

Minister Ong Ye Kung, who shares half the Education Ministry with Education Minister Ng Chee Meng, is one of the three short-listed candidates alongside Minister Chan Chun Sing and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/01...ch-other-well/

I wonder if it is time for Lau Goh to retire ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Ong Ye Kung agrees with PM’s take, first to comment on longer leadership succession timeline

4th PM akan datang.

By Martino Tan | 5 hours

Minister Ong Ye Kung is the first among the three potential successors to break the ice.

So far, he is the only one who has commented on Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s remarks about leadership succession, which were made on Jan. 26, 2018.

Artificial deadline

On Sunday, the Minister for Education (Higher Education and Skills) and the Second Minister for Defence, told Channel NewsAsia and Today that he thought it was good not to be constrained by the “artificial deadline” of six or nine months to choose the next PM.

Ong was speaking to the media on the sidelines of an annual event by the North West Community Development Council, where Ong met low-income families at Sembawang GRC, as he is the MP there.

Fellow PM contender 4G Minister Chan Chun Sing was away overseas in Switzerland to represent Singapore at the World Economic Forum.

Interestingly, Chan had an exclusive interview with The Sunday Times, where he spoke to the editor-in-chief about leaders and leadership.

ST reported Chan’s comments on how leaders must deliver results to build trust, but there was no mention of Chan’s first reactions to Singapore’s leadership succession.
Very majestic.

“We still need time to work together, know each other well”

This was what Ong told CNA:

“PM has said that it will need a while longer. I think it’s useful. As our younger-generation ministers have said, we would select somebody to be the leader among us in good time… So I think it’s good not to be constrained by six or nine months. We still need time to work together, know each other well and, among us, I’m sure a leader will emerge.”

Like PM Lee, Ong also urged patience:

“I think the PM has made it quite clear. Don’t get constrained by an artificial deadline. We will work amongst ourselves and someone will emerge in good time.”

Ong already had a candidate in mind

Previously, in an interview with The Straits Times on Jan. 4, Ong revealed that he already has someone in mind and said it is not him.

“I am shaping up in my mind someone who can be the leader amongst us. I am sure my colleagues are thinking of the same issue too.”

Six to nine months was the time frame for leadership succession that was suggested by Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong in his Facebook post on New Year’s eve.

Guess Ong now has more than nine months to reconsider the decision.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/01/ong-ye...ip-succession/

They will only select someone who shared the same views and who are obedient .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 31-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

ElderShield review committee proposes severe disability insurance scheme be made compulsory for future cohorts

PUBLISHEDJAN 30, 2018, 12:32 PM SGTUPDATEDJAN 30, 2018, 9:17 PM

Linette Lai Health Correspondent

SINGAPORE - ElderShield coverage should be made compulsory, including for those with pre-existing disabilities, said the committee reviewing the insurance scheme for people with severe disabilities.

It also recommended that people should start paying premiums at age 30 rather than 40 and suggested that the Government, rather than private insurance providers, should administer it. And it called for the claims process to be simplified.

If accepted, its proposals will only apply to Singaporeans aged 30 to 40 who are joining ElderShield for the first time. People who have previously opted out will not be made to go back on the scheme.

The committee gave its interim update on Tuesday (Jan 30), with the full set of recommendations expected to follow by the middle of this year.

"We want ElderShield to be a social safety net, and we all have a collective responsibility to take care of those with disabilities," said Mr Chaly Mah, who chairs the Eldershield Review Committee.

In a Facebook post on Tuesday, Senior Minister of State for Health Chee Hong Tat said that an enhanced ElderShield scheme would enable Singaporeans to "pool our risks and resources in preparation for old age."

"It is an important pillar of Singapore's social safety net as our society ages," he said. "The Government will look at providing premiums subsidies to keep the premiums affordable for lower and middle-income Singaporeans."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ade-compulsory

Another way for them to suck our hard earned money from our CPF .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 31-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Minister Chee Hong Tat: Singaporeans to pay mandatory disability insurance

January 30, 2018

After secretly increasing Minimum Sum to S$181,000 in Jan 2018, the Singapore government have came out with a new scheme to leech CPF funds again: this time with compulsory Eldershield on top of Medishield Life insurance.

Senior Minister of State Chee Hong Tat today (Jan 30) announced on his Facebook page proposing that the disability insurance, Eldershield, be made mandatory:

“An enhanced ElderShield scheme would enable Singaporeans to pool our risks and resources in preparation for old age.”

Currently, Eldershield is an opt-in by default insurance scheme paid through CPF Medisave for Singaporeans aged 40 and above, and it pays S$400 a month for 6 years only when a person is certified permanently disabled and below the age of 65. Once a recipient reach 65 years old, there will be no payout. The PAP Minister said he want to lower the age to 30 years old and make the insurance compulsory. However, Minister Chee Hong Tat did not explain why there is a need to lower the age even though the probability of being permanently disabled is lower at the age band between 30 to 40 years old. The PAP Minister also did not explain why should Eldershield be made compulsory and did not provide any data to back up his proposal.

Premiums start at S$217 a year for females aged at 40. For elderly Singaporeans aged 55 and above, the premiums start to get more expensive up to S$3,131 a year.

The Singapore government is expected to collect an estimated S$1.5 billion if Minister Chee Hong Tat made the insurance compulsory. Aside from paying Eldershield, Singaporeans need to pay Medishield Life premiums.

Those who have not enough Medisave to pay the premiums will have to pay in cash, or face legal actions from the Ministry of Health that administers the insurance.

With more Singaporeans paying premiums for health insurance through their CPF accounts, the Singapore government can save on healthcare spending.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/01...ity-insurance/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Hawker centre customers condemn Amy Khor’s Hawker Centre 3.0 Committee initiatives

Published on 2018-02-01 by The Online Citizen

On Monday (29 Jan), it was reported that two hawker centres, one at Marsiling Mall and the other at Bukit Merah Central, have started charging deposits for food trays used in the hawker centres.

It also said that over the next few years, up to 25 hawker centres managed could start charging deposits for food trays too, for the sake of raising productivity.

Patrons at Marsiling Mall Hawker Centre will have to pay $0.50 for the food trays, while those at the Bukit Merah hawker centre will pay $1. The deposits would be refunded once patrons return their trays.

However, cleaners will continue to be employed. NEA said that the scheme will allow cleaners to be "better able to focus on table-cleaning, allowing for a faster turn-around of tables".

Hawkers will need to pay for such services but initially, they will be subsidised by National Environment Agency (NEA) for only 2 years.

The tray return service is one of the initiatives proposed by Dr Amy Khor's Hawker Centre 3.0 Committee. She is currently the Senior Minister of State for the Environment and Water Resources. Speaking to the media, she said that her committee's efforts will help to improve hygiene and cleanliness", and improve the dining experience of patrons.

Already, hawkers and customers are throwing brickbats at such initiatives put up by Amy Khor's committee. Rather than forking out the extra S$0.50 tray deposit, many choose to do without a tray.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...e-initiatives/

Really now even PAP want to collect 50 cents to $1.00 for not returning tray . Good boycott the use of trays or even use taboa .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

The high court up held the verdict of the ex CHC directors, and it said any problems take it up to the house. Penal code is out dated? Is that so. So many VIPs and they said they forgot there was such a code. I cannot believe it.

The word "agent" was used as Kong Hee was an agent to his church, he was never an agent to god. I cannot believe it. Past three days we experience blood red moon, heavy storms and strong winds which we have never seen.

God has spoken. No worry because the all mightly will never harm his people.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Actually back into the 90s I had observant locals who behave liked "big fuck" at JB custom. This people may not be born locals. Malaysian who taken up blue and pink ICs showing off their "citizenships" over at their home land security. Stupid!

Who approve their citizenships?
Old 02-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Cashless tray return systems idea ‘worth considering’: Amy Khor

By Toh Ee Ming

Published 01 February, 2018

Updated 01 February, 2018

SINGAPORE — Amid a spirited public debate over the use of tray return systems at hawker centres, Senior Minister of State Amy Khor has reiterated that the longer term objective is for customers to return their trays “spontaneously”, negating the need for deposits.

Writing on Facebook on Thursday (Feb 1), Dr Khor also acknowledged that suggestions to integrate electronic payments with the systems was “certainly worth considering”. Her comments came after TODAY reported on Tuesday that observers and experts felt the systems — which involve customers paying deposits for their trays — seemed at odds with Singapore’s cashless drive, and could be “slightly confusing” to the average customer.

“The National Environment Agency (NEA) continues to explore and look into suggestions to refine the automated tray return systems,” said Dr Khor, who is with the environment and water resources and health ministries.

On Monday, Dr Khor visited the Marsiling Mall Hawker Centre, which is one of two NEA-managed hawker centres where automated tray return systems and centralised dishwashing have been recently implemented. The other centre is at Block 163 Bukit Merah Central.

The systems at the two hawker centres charge cash tray deposits of S$0.50 or S$1.

NEA had said the systems could be rolled out to as many as 25 hawker centres. But just a week earlier, Nets and EZ-Link announced that ez-link and concession cardholders will be able to electronically pay for their food and drinks at some 1,000 stalls in more than 30 hawker centres here from April.

Noting the efforts to introduce e-payment options at hawker centres, Dr Khor said that in the meantime, the deposit for tray return systems could be included in the bill when customers use e-payment but refunded in cash when the tray is returned. This is already being done at food and beverage firm Timbre Group’s two hawker centres in one-north and Yishun.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ering-amy-khor

Really still want to force your policy onto the customers ? Looks like you are going to lose more votes . Why also is the PAP government in a rush to push for cashless payment ? Can you assure us that the system will be secure and our privacy protected ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1