The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

PRICE GUIDE

Hi guys ,
After several postings , I've been bombarded with many messages asking for KTV recommendations , girls etc , places to hang out etc & prices .

I'm usually out almost daily , due to my nature of work . About 4 times a week hence I am a night owl . Prices from nightclub to nightclub varies in KL . For example , the most happening night club right now I would say would be ( in hierarchy ) :

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)Club 9
3)D'Arc

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me for help if needed though ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

Have a GREAT start to the week !!

-KKK
Old 12-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A few more things that I have not noted :

ROOM CHARGE
Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( the use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At Club 9 , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

Hope this helps !!
Old 13-03-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecock View Post

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .

Hope this helps !!
so RM6000 (for example) will include the inital 5 hrs at ktv and subsquently bringing the gal back to your hotel room for FJ? includes overnight?
Old 13-03-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
so RM6000 (for example) will include the inital 5 hrs at ktv and subsquently bringing the gal back to your hotel room for FJ? includes overnight?

That is correct . RM6000 , party & ons included . =)
Old 15-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
A8368 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very informative. thank you for sharing
Old 21-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Any ktv w pinay hostes which area the most?
Old 23-03-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornzboy95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, sorry I'm new! who's SNN?
Old 23-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Any ktv w pinay hostes which area the most?
I am afraid there is any pinoy KTV in KL. Mainly local Malays, CKT, PRC and VC overhere
Old 28-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornzboy95 View Post
bro, sorry I'm new! who's SNN?
Hi bro , you can do a search for SNN . He's a local girl provider to say the least . =)
Old 09-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytian View Post
FR on The Beach Club

As many have already mentioned that it is quite similar to Ipanema at Orchard Towers in Singapore. Yes, quite the same but not at all. Let me share my personal view.

Arrived at 12am, the place was already packed (even the entrance was packed with taxis and taxi drivers [never ever approach anyone of them or engage their services]) with internationals which built mostly by Ang Mos and Viets. Viets especially, plenty of them from all kinds of categories so choose what suit your taste.

This isn't my first time I am at The Beach Club (the last time I remembered was actually 7 months ago), making a 1 round walk from the bar to the live band area and then I took a seat at the outdoor area which probably will have a better view of everything.

Every half an hour, you will find yourself been approached so don't worry that you will feel lonely. You definitely won't feel lowly but whether the girl suit your taste is another matter.

Ok. The part everyone is waiting for will be the rates. This is what I realised. RM500 for ST and RM800 to RM1000 for LT. HOWEVER, if you bother to wait till between 2:30am to 3:30am, you probably will find yourself a better deal when the girls are desperately looking for their prey while you indirectly a predator. The lowest you probably might get will be RM300 for ST and RM600 to RM800 for LT. Of course, other factors might fall in such as if she likes you, if she is comfortable with you, did you guys strike up a good conversation and blah blah blah so good luck for those who will be visiting the place.

Lastly, the food is over-priced same goes for the drinks. Taste was average. You can find awesome food in KL.

The band was fine but I prefer the band at Thai Disco which I will FR on it later.

Cover-charge is RM40.

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Enjoy!
Good info. Thanks

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 11-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

FIELD REPORT
So after the post I did about the pricing & best KTV's to visit in KL ( please scroll a few posts back ) , I've gotten a ton fold of PMs asking about help on venues , working girls , models arrangements , and over-night prices .

Firstly , I'd love to help . I'll always remember the occurrence when I was in Singapore and didn't know whack to do at night . Used Google , and to cut the long story short , wasted my weekend ( & a huge bill ) at a Flower Place . If only I had someone in the know ....

Since the post , I've hosted two groups of Singaporean down .

Secondly , I'm not an agent nor am I am associated with any KTVs in a business kind of relationship . I am however very close friends with the owners themselves , and do get special privileges at selected venues .

FR :
A member from Sammyboy contacted me last month , stating that a group of them wanted to come down to KL and asked for help on a venue and girls .

I was free on the night they were down , and even dropped by with my best buddy . I won't mention their nick , however they came in a group of 4 . I got to know later that it was a bachelor party of sort to celebrate one of them getting married .

In total there were 6 of us , and they selected 9 local Malaysian Chinese freelancers . Some were working models and two freelancers . I have a long time friend agent cum personal party concierge that arranges the girls & venue . All I have to do is set the time . This agent knows almost all the working girls in KL , from the Miss Malaysia contestants to freelancers in Motor Sport shows , air stewardesses to local college students . His database of girls is exclusive and many of the local working girl's profile are not located elsewhere .

Used 5 bottles of XR21 , and the rest was history .

To cap it off , the whole party lasted till about 5-6am , and the next day , we postponed our plans as we were all too tired .
Old 13-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ixii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Shuttlecock

Can you tell us what is the scene like for Bingtang Palace compared to De-Royale? Staging a bachelor party and want to know which one has better party element! Thanks.

Ixii
Old 28-04-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

Mercury ktv and crystal ktv previously quite hiong. Rm600 can get girls to sign with u in room naked. After that can suck their boobs and play around with them. Possible to fuck in corner of room as well

Still got so happening? What is the damage now?
Old 29-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro

Mercury ktv and crystal ktv previously quite hiong. Rm600 can get girls to sign with u in room naked. After that can suck their boobs and play around with them. Possible to fuck in corner of room as well

Still got so happening? What is the damage now?

still the same...
Old 29-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

RM505 still inclusive of naked and fucking in room? Or must pay extra?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1