The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aevon123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
West/Central West Massage + BJ

Anyone know where I can find a MP with ML that does Massage + BJ? Not just offering HJ only?

Ideally in Central/Central West/West location!

HV, Buona, Clementi area or further west/central also can bah.

Happy to swap with some good lobang around the area too if you want.

Thanks
Old 09-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aevon123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West/Central West Massage + BJ

Or if they offer FJ also can
Old 30-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Finding the west side thread but the thread closed..

Just went to Jurong East and found a gem. It is at Yuhua here, near the swimming pool side.

She just came here 1 week ago from Vietnam. Massage is strong, not piano. Also, she put in effort. The teasing is quite power, i cant tahan and begging for her to release. LOL

Age wise, I cant tell. But she is fair and have a nice smile like Anne Hattaway. Long black hair, height about 162-164cm. Meat at right places, boobs is a big B, big nice bum which I touch - that day shw wear leggings. Roaming allowed. What i like is that there is no door to the rooms which got individual shower. So it is like a portable screen. Quite kinky. After massage, she got a device which is like some vibrator to vibrate my face for facial massage. She also massage my ears, neck and forehead. Good experience but its $68. Well, better than $88.. LOL

She put in effort too..quite good la.
Old 22-11-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
Mothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for a session at *-Spa at Jurong East awhile back and booked a session with N***.

Looks: Sweet looking, 150-156ht, discount 20% from pictures.

Massage: average, felt a little amateur but she tries. She was sweating and panting just from giving the massage

GFE: so, so. She’s friendly but that’s about all

Playability: 2G

Damage: 3 Blue

RTM: no
Old 22-11-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
Mothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to *-Spa at Jurong East awhile back and booked a session with N***.

Looks: Sweet looking, 150-156ht, discount 20% from pictures.

Massage: average, felt a little amateur but she tries. She was sweating and panting just from giving the massage

GFE: so, so. She’s friendly but that’s about all

Playability: 2G

Damage: 3 Blue

RTM: no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1