The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atomix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This is the address for the biggest supplier for chickens in Thailand.

Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL.
313 C.P. Tower,Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand

Thank you but I prefer Betong,lol.
Old 26-10-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster

Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes, I have contact for chicken farms.

Do I need to educate you.

Have some manners and say " please ".
Please accept my sincere apology.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this is the standard of sbf members now join 4 yrs zero contribution and the first post is a ill mannered demand for contacts....senior like yokosi should send them to a ladyboy bars so they can be anally raped
TomMAffolter,

Its very normal for noobs asking questions for this and that. But at least, have some manners in doing that. The worse, are in the 2 Malaysian threads, full of rubbish posts asking for contacts.

By the way, there are no katoey or ladyboy bars in Betong. He cannot be anal raped by katoeys in Betong.

But got some street bars with ladies on the road sides. A few hidden ones got syts. These street bars are not ktvs for singing or for farming. Street bars only for drinking, eating snacks, TCSS with ladies, watch the world go by at the entrances, beer is damn cheap here in the street bars.

Last edited by Yokosi; 26-10-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomix View Post
Please accept my sincere apology.
atomix,

Dam Bulan ( The name of the farm ).
In Thailand 081 388 5911 ( mobile ).
From Malaysia 006681 388 5911 ( mobile ).

98 Karaoke ( The name of the farm ).
In Thailand 086 293 4840 ( mobile ).
From Malaysia 006686 293 4840.

Above are some of the namecards that OKTs gave to me, some time ago.

The numbers may be valid or not in use. Up to you to call or go there to search.

Please do a FR after your visit to Betong.

Thank you.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its very normal for noobs asking questions for this and that. But at least, have some manners in doing that. The worse, are in the 2 Malaysian threads, full of rubbish posts asking for contacts.
555 I know which ones.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
atomix,

Dam Bulan ( The name of the farm ).
In Thailand 081 388 5911 ( mobile ).
From Malaysia 006681 388 5911 ( mobile ).

98 Karaoke ( The name of the farm ).
In Thailand 086 293 4840 ( mobile ).
From Malaysia 006686 293 4840.

Above are some of the namecards that OKTs gave to me, some time ago.

The numbers may be valid or not in use. Up to you to call or go there to search.

Please do a FR after your visit to Betong.

Thank you.
Will do, thank you very much
Old 26-10-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 I know which ones.
TonyCheong2,

Side tracked away from Betong for this post.

The FL Viet lady, by the name of Sarah or Linda that you slurped at, with her laying down on her bed with melons and pussy showing in a picture, in one of the Malaysian thread, is staying in Room 310, A.....n Hotel. Hotel is very near ACE.

FJ plus bbbj with cim for 1 hour at RM145.

Btw, Ace, after the massive raid, is in full swing now. Ladies, all can be raped, poked, can raba, bbbj, condom bj, massage.

Last edited by Yokosi; 26-10-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Old 26-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The FL Viet lady, by the name of Sarah or Linda that you slurped at, with her laying down on her bed with melons and pussy showing in a picture, in one of the Malaysian thread, is staying in Room 310, A.....n Hotel. Hotel is very near ACE.

FJ plus bbbj with cim for 1 hour at RM145.
Oh this VB the review sibei ho!

She proclaimed can "drink your sperm in my mouth"!
Old 27-10-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
faanwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes, I have contact for chicken farms.

Do I need to educate you.

Have some manners and say " please ".
👍ajarn yokosi is the best
Love and read all his threads
Thank you so much
Old 28-10-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know from Kuala Lumpur TBS bus station can get ticket to betong directly? Checked through bus ticket online they don’t have that bus anymore.

Only notice bus from kl to Pengkalan Hulu. From Pengkalan Hulu need to take taxi to betong immigration. How much is the fare? Any bro’s have the experience can share?
Old 28-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Anyone know from Kuala Lumpur TBS bus station can get ticket to betong directly? Checked through bus ticket online they don’t have that bus anymore.

Only notice bus from kl to Pengkalan Hulu. From Pengkalan Hulu need to take taxi to betong immigration. How much is the fare? Any bro’s have the experience can share?
No public bus, from KL goes to Betong, unless these are tourist buses. The public bus stops at Pengkalen Hulu.

Taxi from Pengkalen Hulu bus station to the Betong immigration is about RM 30, one way, as the taxi do not run on meters.

Malaysian taxis are not allowed to run to and around Betong, unless, you own that taxi and its your own private trip.

At the Thai immigration complex, take a pick up tuk tuk to Betong. The cost is RM 6 to RM 7.

To save money, you can walk towards the border and carry a signage with " Ke Betong, Terima Kasih " and show that to cars, vans going to Thailand. Who knows, you may get a free ride.
Old 28-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No public bus, from KL goes to Betong, unless these are tourist buses. The public bus stops at Pengkalen Hulu.

Taxi from Pengkalen Hulu bus station to the Betong immigration is about RM 30, one way, as the taxi do not run on meters.

Malaysian taxis are not allowed to run to and around Betong, unless, you own that taxi and its your own private trip.

At the Thai immigration complex, take a pick up tuk tuk to Betong. The cost is RM 6 to RM 7.

To save money, you can walk towards the border and carry a signage with " Ke Betong, Terima Kasih " and show that to cars, vans going to Thailand. Who knows, you may get a free ride.
Wow thanks for the info yokosi. It’s costly indeed from PH to the immigration by taxi. I wonder the Thai immigration side border to the town tuk tuk only charge rm6/7, last time I recall I paid 80 baht for a trip alone. Now is still more or less the same?
Old 29-10-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Wow thanks for the info yokosi. It’s costly indeed from PH to the immigration by taxi. I wonder the Thai immigration side border to the town tuk tuk only charge rm6/7, last time I recall I paid 80 baht for a trip alone. Now is still more or less the same?
RM 6/7 was the bare minimum. I kapoh and asked the lady filling in my immigration cards in Thai border building. The tuk tuk driver may charge more nowadays. RM30, one way for biawak Malaysian taxi driver to go from Pengkalen Hulu to the Thai immigration area is normal.

Better to drive your car into Betong. Can show off your new Jaguar to your teerak. Hehehe. Can go to the Piyamit Tunnel, hot springs, clouds in the mountains tourist sites. Can buy a lot of food stuff, delicacies, toiletaries......and so on. Just be street smart when you pass by the Malaysian customs.
Old 29-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
faanwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Betong update

Quote:
RM 6/7 was the bare minimum. I kapoh and asked the lady filling in my immigration cards in Thai border building. The tuk tuk driver may charge more nowadays. RM30, one way for biawak Malaysian taxi driver to go from Pengkalen Hulu to the Thai immigration area is normal.

Better to drive your car into Betong. Can show off your new Jaguar to your teerak. Hehehe. Can go to the Piyamit Tunnel, hot springs, clouds in the mountains tourist sites. Can buy a lot of food stuff, delicacies, toiletaries......and so on. Just be street smart when you pass by the Malaysian customs.
👍👍👍ajarn yokosi is da best
Old 29-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faanwan View Post
👍ajarn yokosi is the best
Love and read all his threads
Thank you so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by faanwan View Post
👍👍👍ajarn yokosi is da best
faanwan,

You no need to polish my boots or suan me. You spent me a crate of beer or get me a syt to bonk on your expenses. Yes ?.

There are others SBF members or liao jiaos who knows more than me, some however are 6 feet underground, retired, kept silent nowadays, ban SBF website, got married, cannot go out, etc.

Life is short. Enjoy whenever possible according to your budget. Life is a learning experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1