The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nope. New comers. Think their Visa was already approved previously in Jan(?) and they have a time frame whereby they are allowed in so they managed to come in during the past 1-2 wks before the STVP restrictions kicked in few days ago I think. This is just my Guess.
One of the ML SHN end yesterday and she already got a full day booking today.... -.-“
And who says their business is bad.....
who is the ML ? any link?
Old 29-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
who is the ML ? any link?
Both not from SLG. One of them is YF girl, taking over Vera. (If u know her)

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 29-03-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha that was my guess
Old 29-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when we thought the virus is going to be in control soon and we can chiong again, the virus goes out of control again.

however, I am still looking for great milfs recommendation. please do share if you have!

thanks in advance.
Old 29-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.org/qi-qi-massage/

Tried this gem last week, surprised not many MR on this lady. Location is central, she's Wen Cun's roomie, visited WC few times but never knew QQ is her housemate haha. Opened the door, a QQ greeted me with a sexy tank top and those sexy shorts. She looks exactly in the photos, she has a small tattoo on her back and a small leg tattoo of a cat. Very fair, smooth, and beautiful. Age wise, around 25 i think, body is very slim and sexy, hour glass kind

Showered and began a massage, not too bad, around 15mins, very minimal usage of phone, she is very pretty, quite high score for me. Sensual is very very good, as good as Wen cun (Bro's who have tried WC before, QQ wont disappoint) - to point out, QQ dont do that fake kissy thing that WC do lots of teasing, stroking, catbathing etc. lying face down while she use her soft hands stroke my balls and use her fingernails etc, tingling sensation

Have a set of beautiful natural boobs, squeeze and play with them.

Released and TCSS with her, she likes to eat and sleep as mentioned definitely worth a try! I would take QQ over WC now

Below are my personal ratings

Looks: 9/10 (that's her in the photos, minimal PS)
Location: 8/10 (Good for those taking public transport, few lots nearby for those driving, im sure many bros will be familiar with this place )
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 9/10 (On par with WC)
HJ: 8/10

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 29-03-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for sharing bro, YF still working now ?

low key is better for the time being, +23 for you
Old 29-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
NovaNova has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
dead link?
Yea seems like went back to China already
Old 29-03-2020, 05:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope. New comers. Think their Visa was already approved previously in Jan(?) and they have a time frame whereby they are allowed in so they managed to come in during the past 1-2 wks before the STVP restrictions kicked in few days ago I think. This is just my Guess.
One of the ML SHN end yesterday and she already got a full day booking today.... -.-“
And who says their business is bad.....
SHN only 3wks...now virus can stay up to 3-4wks....better stay away lst this critical period wirh so many non traceable cases...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
haha that was my guess
ya man, saw her full booking for the day at 9am, I was like.... wtf.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
thanks for sharing bro, YF still working now ?

low key is better for the time being, +23 for you
She was working for a time period before this ML came over. Now I’m not too sure. YF was too...... Milf for me, so never bother to find out. Haha

Thanks for the points! Cheers
Can’t return as up ur points before haha

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 29-03-2020 at 05:22 PM.
Old 29-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
SHN only 3wks...now virus can stay up to 3-4wks....better stay away lst this critical period wirh so many non traceable cases...
Yup, I agreed. Just sharing some info only as the news she started work was post in the WeChat. Haha

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 29-03-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/qi-qi-massage/

Have a set of beautiful natural boobs, squeeze and play with them.
Haha I highly doubt is natural but enhancement was superbly done. Best fake boobs I've came across. Round, soft, bouncy, super shiok 😋
Old 29-03-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Very Disappointed with Qiao Lin massage.

Very quick..

No RTF..

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 29-03-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post

Very quick..

No RTF..
How so bro? Was on my list to try but now think twice. Attitude bad?
Old 29-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Cos she wants you to top up la bro that's why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post

Very quick..

No RTF..
Old 30-03-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/tang-tang-massage/

Anyone tried Tang Tang. any review on her? Her pic looks good. Any comment and share ur experience? thanks

No words can describe her She is a pretty young lady! Very friendly with awesome service
Her pictures are same as real person

You gotta try to believe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1